3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
1)But what do I need or how can I craft Furniture?
2)Is there any NPC that can sell furniture's like Comfy bed?
->1) Construction 101
->2) Currently there is not, but the merchant has a chance to sell some low tier furniture, if they raided a market (simple bed, etc.) or craftmen convention (crafting tables). ther is also a chance to find stuff in locked chests (steel or forest)

Reactions: FeyRing

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
->1) Construction 101
->2) Currently there is not, but the merchant has a chance to sell some low tier furniture, if they raided a market (simple bed, etc.) or craftmen convention (crafting tables). ther is also a chance to find stuff in locked chests (steel or forest)
Thnx but where can I buy or use Crafting Table?

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
crafting tables need to be placed inside your house (farm) and can than be used...
You can either craft them yourself (Construction skill) or buy them from the Goblin merchant as described before
But where is the merchant?I found only 4 merchants-
1)Mining 2nd floor,
2)Right side of brothel,
3)Brothel 1st floor.
4)Brothel 2nd floor :(

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But where is the merchant?I found only 4 merchants-
1)Mining 2nd floor,
2)Right side of brothel,
3)Brothel 1st floor.
4)Brothel 2nd floor :(
This has been answered before... but the one you are searching for is the one beside the brothel... her stock is dependant of the raid the Goblins did that day (i.e. the first time you talk to her in order to buy stuff a random Event is chosen... it can be exploited by saveing before that and reload if she doen't have the stock you desire).
Also keep in mind that crafting tables are the most expensive items in the game so far

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Is there anyway to influence the sex scene I get? I want to acquire the Large Breasts fetish but all they Goblins do is vaginal....

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there anyway to influence the sex scene I get? I want to acquire the Large Breasts fetish but all they Goblins do is vaginal....
But all Goblins are Large Breasted... which will unlock that fetish.
Haveing the Pervert Flaw will make it easier to aquire Fetishes... but just to be sure... those fetishes are actually a bad thing as it will reduce income from the brothel and take away choices dureing sex scenes

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Speaking of fetishes,IMO they should have both a positive and a negative effect instead of just being detrimental.
I found it tolerable since it was impossible to get a bad end for me due to them anyways, but then they started to affect my whoring income and that's a no-no.

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Speaking of fetishes,IMO they should have both a positive and a negative effect instead of just being detrimental.
I found it tolerable since it was impossible to get a bad end for me due to them anyways, but then they started to affect my whoring income and that's a no-no.
They actually DO have some positive effects during sex as well, they increase how much the girls like having sex with you, especially if you take actions during the scene which involve the fetish, for example kissing their breasts while having the fetish for breasts will give an increase to their enjoyment. It is possible to get "perfect fucks" this way which gives more money from whoring or sometimes gives items from monster girl enemies in defeat sex scenes. In fact, this may be the only way that non combat characters can get the Slime Minion pet as the Slime Girl can rarely award it to you if you achieve a perfect fuck with her. (She can also drop it rarely when you defeat her).

Reactions: NotSatan and L30

glosh

Sep 12, 2018
How many companions are there in total because I think I have the mineral snail, the snowman, the rabbit, I did not choose it, but well, and now the slime

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
How many companions are there in total because I think I have the mineral snail, the snowman, the rabbit, I did not choose it, but well, and now the slime
You have all the ones that exist then!

You can get items from enemies if your defeated by them?
If you satisfy them very well then yes, Werewolves give you slabs of meat, Blue Slimes can give you a Slime Minion Rarely. And Werebats give meat too iirc.

Reactions: L30

NotWierdGuy

Apr 8, 2020
Probably a month or so. I finished the Sex Scene CGs but I am currently bogged down with the isometric design of the house for the next heroine... it's taking a while to design as I have never tried isometric pixel art before.
Thanks for the answer, take your time, you are doing a great job.

• Red Heart
3.40 star(s) 29 Votes