3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I have some plans for this but no actual eta. It will likely be injected slowly whenever the situation calls for it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I personally think the game could use a tribal/shaman magic skill and an illusion/mesmer magic skill to provide utility instead of just dealing damage or healing.

This system could in theory change how tools work in general, giving stuff like sickles a number of "uses" represented by the item number before a new set needs to be crafted.
Seems weird in principle if we're talking about using item quantity as their durability. There are scripts for weapon/item durability systems and it could provide an additional interesting mechanic.

Last edited:

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
What about "Necromancy" and "Mysticism"? Scrapped ideas? Same goes for "Mercantile" (which currently has a typo since it's spelled "Mercentile") and "Archeology" skills.

I personally think the game could use a tribal/shaman magic skill and an illusion/mesmer magic skill to provide utility instead of just dealing damage or healing.
Necromancy is likely going to be under Dark Magic but will appear later in the game. The current ideas for it involve raising/creating minions/pets as well as raising undead monster girls... all this is only in the concept stages and likely wont be available until maybe half way through the game.

Mysticism is likely going to be closer to the illusion magic. Dark Magic skill isn't actually scrapped, it's just so bare bones right now that it was taken out of the character creation for now.

Also, White Magic actually provides some utility buffs too!

Mercantile will probably be changed to something else, it's unlikely to be a skill in the end.

Archeology might become a thing later. Not sure about this one yet.

Seems weird in principle if we're talking about using item quantity as their durability. There are scripts for weapon/item durability systems and it could provide an additional interesting mechanic.
I took a look at some in the past and didn't feel very inspired by them, but I will definitely take another look at those scripts if I decide to add tool durability!

Reactions: L30 and 0nymous

glosh

Sep 12, 2018
I suppose there was an error I gave him 2 gold coins and he gave me nothing I will prove it in this version

glosh

Sep 12, 2018
I already have the white magic book but when I open it it gives me the error of script'hotkeys v2.0'line 588: nomethoderror occured. undefined method '> =' for # <Array: 0xdbf7248> and the game closes

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
I already have the white magic book but when I open it it gives me the error of script'hotkeys v2.0'line 588: nomethoderror occured. undefined method '> =' for # <Array: 0xdbf7248> and the game closes
I couldn't replicate this error, mine consumed just fine. Does this happen every time you try to use it? If so, have you used the save editor at all? If this error happens every time, it is possible your game file got corrupted somehow, your save file is probably fine but the actual game file might need to be re-downloaded.

Reactions: L30

glosh

Sep 12, 2018
I have tried it changed my saved to another recently downloaded and it gives me the error that means that my file is corrupted, right? and if it gives me every time I try to open it

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
I have tried it changed my saved to another recently downloaded and it gives me the error that means that my file is corrupted, right? and if it gives me every time I try to open it
Does it only happen for the White Magic 101 book or does it happen for all Skill 101 manuals? Does eating food cause this error too? Because both, the manuals and the food essentially do the same thing, it would be weird if this error only happened for you on that one particular book.

Reactions: L30

glosh

Sep 12, 2018
You know I have tried buying a manual on Saturday I have tried to get into the book again and it seems that by giving experience points to other skills it has been fixed ..... well I am not complaining XD

Reactions: FeyRing

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
You know I have tried buying a manual on Saturday I have tried to get into the book again and it seems that by giving experience points to other skills it has been fixed ..... well I am not complaining XD
I actually have a theory about this. I think it might be linked to Memory use in the game. Some maps, like the Emerald Forest use up a huge amount of memory to animate the water, so using that skill manual on large maps might lead to this error due to lack of memory or something. Opening the manuals on smaller maps like the Brothel interior, Saffron's Home or Player's Home might fix the issue.

Reactions: glosh

glosh

Sep 12, 2018
It is not a bad theory but it just happened to me in the protagonist's house but I see that if I open another skill book and then open the light book, it allows me to use it, I suppose it is due to the position of the white magic book that even changes places but well I already have that solved

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I love this game so far... but I sure would like to have a map of where I can go for things I need. Is everything from the vendor by the brothel or is there another lurking about?

why cant we climb immediately? Protag is a grown man and even I could climb a bunk bed as a child...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I love this game so far... but I sure would like to have a map of where I can go for things I need. Is everything from the vendor by the brothel or is there another lurking about?

why cant we climb immediately? Protag is a grown man and even I could climb a bunk bed as a child...
There is a travelling merchant (human) in random locations and times in the forest.
The Blacksmith on the 2nd floor of the mine also has a shop

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Hello! Glad you like the game!

In addition to the merchants mentioned by Evangelion-01, the Brothel Madam also has a few things she sells! There is also a Skill Book Merchant on the second floor of the Brothel that appears on Saturdays!

I have been thinking about a map, but I haven't decided on the best way to present one yet... there also aren't that many areas yet so I was in no hurry to add one.

Climbing a Bunk Bed and climbing Vines or a Rope are completely different levels of difficulty. The game doesn't prevent you from climbing stairs or ladders. However scaling wild vines or a rope is a hell of a lot more difficult irl too. Climbing in this game only refers to scaling of actual difficult surfaces, just like Jumping is also done in situations where the distance is quite far or the jump is tricky. Though I may merge Jumping and Climbing at some point.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Hello! Glad you like the game!

In addition to the merchants mentioned by Evangelion-01, the Brothel Madam also has a few things she sells! There is also a Skill Book Merchant on the second floor of the Brothel that appears on Saturdays!

I have been thinking about a map, but I haven't decided on the best way to present one yet... there also aren't that many areas yet so I was in no hurry to add one.

Climbing a Bunk Bed and climbing Vines or a Rope are completely different levels of difficulty. The game doesn't prevent you from climbing stairs or ladders. However scaling wild vines or a rope is a hell of a lot more difficult irl too. Climbing in this game only refers to scaling of actual difficult surfaces, just like Jumping is also done in situations where the distance is quite far or the jump is tricky. Though I may merge Jumping and Climbing at some point.
i see. Well, respect for dropping your game out there for free. Best of luck during development. I can tell the effort you have put into it.

Reactions: FeyRing

glosh

Sep 12, 2018
By the way I have seen an object that gives you a spell of darkness ... but it is weak there is another way to obtain spells of darkness I am interested in the effect of blinding although with alchemy I can make bombs that do that

also where you can find with a greater possibility of finding thunder crystal

Last edited:

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
By the way I have seen an object that gives you a spell of darkness ... but it is weak there is another way to obtain spells of darkness I am interested in the effect of blinding although with alchemy I can make bombs that do that
That Spell is in the Dark Magic Skill line, it's not fully implemented yet so it's been set aside for now!

also where you can find with a greater possibility of finding thunder crystal
The highest probability is when the Lightning Bolt strikes a stone road during rainy weather. Sometimes they form when a lightning strikes an empty grassy area, but usually that forms charcoal instead.

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes