3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
really liked the game so far. i wanted to know if there a guide to consult. is there a big difference if i dont free Furo of the prision?

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
really liked the game so far. i wanted to know if there a guide to consult. is there a big difference if i dont free Furo of the prision?
Thank you!

There is no guide at the moment but as Evangelion-01 said above, you will have a slave in the Brothel from the start so the village girls will have someone to breed with. There maybe be more to this quest later but for now this is the end of Furo's journey. You also get a Copper Pocket watch if you free him which lets you pass time without sleeping if you want to fastforward a few hours in a day. This watch can be crafted or found as a rare drop so it's not unique but it is a guaranteed way of getting it early.

• Red Heart
Reactions: L30 and cocomiel1

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does anybody know where you can find the big boss bird in the hunter quest?
Autumn Forest in the south West... you can only enter the area with 2 ropes, climbing level 2 and an area from further north (needs to climb down a vine to get to the climbing spot with the 2 ropes)

Reactions: Hikai and FeyRing

johncletus

Jul 23, 2018
Is there a Patreon or donation page somewhere? Really like this game, would love to support the project if it remains active, tons of potential.

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
I'm wondering if you marry Saffron does that lock you out of other future "romances"? I read at some point it would be possible to turn the tables on all the demon queens so I assume polygamy is planned but I thought it worth it to ask. Also I read in a post that futa might be implemented personnally it's a strong turn-off for me but so long as it can be "deactivated" like the strap-on option I guess it shoud be fine.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I see "Succubus" is a possible fetish. Is this current, if so, where can I go to have my life drained? :devilish:

Also, how do you get nookie from the slime? Losing a battle??

Hikai

Feb 12, 2019
I see "Succubus" is a possible fetish. Is this current, if so, where can I go to have my life drained? :devilish:

Also, how do you get nookie from the slime? Losing a battle??
At the start you can seduce queen lapis anď she will fuck the life out of you you will get an amoint of sex xp and she will give you her ring, take pervert trait and max luck also charisma/seduce thats how i got it

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
At the start you can seduce queen lapis anď she will fuck the life out of you you will get an amoint of sex xp and she will give you her ring, take pervert trait and max luck also charisma/seduce thats how i got it
No need to up luck.
I chose pervert, beautiful voice, fertile and drop dead gorgeous. and got it on the first try

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
I'm wondering if you marry Saffron does that lock you out of other future "romances"? I read at some point it would be possible to turn the tables on all the demon queens so I assume polygamy is planned but I thought it worth it to ask. Also I read in a post that futa might be implemented personnally it's a strong turn-off for me but so long as it can be "deactivated" like the strap-on option I guess it shoud be fine.
Marrying Saffron wont affect any future marriages/romances (at least not for a VERY long time if ever) as this game has polygamy.

If/When Futa is implemented you will be able to turn it off in your game like with the strapon content! Heck you will probably have to turn it ON as it will be OFF by default.

There are only 2 requirements for fucking Lapis at the start:

1) Have Handsome or Gorgeous as a Trait

OR

2) Have Seduction as a Spec in the Charisma Skill.

You only need one of the above to qualify!

That's the only Succubus content in game so far but more, MUCH MORE is planned!

Reactions: L30

Moragee

Oct 24, 2017
The game feels too grindy, to be honest, the pace with which you are getting experience, money, and resources are so slow that I would rather play stardew valley, despite choosing hero mode and despite usually not begin someone against some grind. Unless the fact that I don't want to fuck goblins (not a big fan of this race) ruins everything if brothel-sex is really good at giving free money and experience. I tried to go on a farming route and second-time combat + mining.

But outside this and obviously generic combat of RPGmaker, I think that author did a good job at squeezing capabilities of that engine. Also, very interesting names of food.

Last edited:
Reactions: FeyRing

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Progress snowballs pretty fast though and it's actually too easy to max the skills already IMO, considering we're in a very early build of the game.
Depends on the skills... the Harvest and scavangeing skills are easy indeed... but crafting skills take a hell of time... in some cases even harder since the basic recipes require advanced materials (construction requires Alchemy)

Reactions: L30 and FeyRing
3.40 star(s) 29 Votes