3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
I won't lie and tell you it's not hard but you should know that everything in the game so far is entirely beatable with the right gear and skills, even if you're stuck at level 1. Yes it's grindy but you'll get there.
ah ok, i went into the game blind, so i know nothing about it XD

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
What's the best start for your character?
The Fighter and Mage starts are both pretty strong with good stats. There are only 5 levels total planned for the character in this game, most of your stats and combat abilities will come from gear, skills and quest rewards/achievements. Only a little bit will come from the actual level becaue your level in this game symbolises your Rank within the army rather than a typical level seen in most RPGS.

is the option to run always gonne be added would be great xd
It already exists, go into your items and find one called "Sprint Toggle" you can then use that to set yourself to always sprint. You can also bind it to a Hotkey to toggle the sprint On and OFF any time once it's bound.

hello and how can i download the constructor to level 2
If you mean you want to raise your construction Skill to level 2, you need the Construction Bench and to craft items in it until the bar on the top right side fills up, then you will level it up to level 2 automatically. This is a long process!

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
The Fighter and Mage starts are both pretty strong with good stats. There are only 5 levels total planned for the character in this game, most of your stats and combat abilities will come from gear, skills and quest rewards/achievements. Only a little bit will come from the actual level becaue your level in this game symbolises your Rank within the army rather than a typical level seen in most RPGS.

It already exists, go into your items and find one called "Sprint Toggle" you can then use that to set yourself to always sprint. You can also bind it to a Hotkey to toggle the sprint On and OFF any time once it's bound.

If you mean you want to raise your construction Skill to level 2, you need the Construction Bench and to craft items in it until the bar on the top right side fills up, then you will level it up to level 2 automatically. This is a long process!
Thank you

GOSDEP

Nov 7, 2019
Is it possible to return to the demon queen's room? Maybe with an save editor or something else ??

Last edited:

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
Okay, how the hell do I learn... like, any skill?!
As mentioned, find or buy. If you have no skills then the easiest skills to get are mining and smithing. Just 500 copper for each and they can be learned by talking to the goblins in the mine. If you didn't start with any skills you'll have to wash clothes until you have enough to learn, or brave the autumn-like part of the forest and collect as many truffles as you can to sell. Those thiings are your bread and butter early game for a nobody with no skills. Collecting other items can help go towards the total needed but they're often not worth it. Whoring yourself out can work too but you'll have to be fine with your submissiveness to them going up and occasionally not getting paid. Once you have mining you can focus on that and sell whatever you mine until you have enough for smithing. Once you can smith embrace the skyrim grind and combine your mining and smithing to make as many maces as you can to get the 20 silver needed for other skills you can buy as books from the person in the brothel on the second floor on saturdays. Once you're capable of doing this on repeat you're well on your way to learning most skills in the game. Athletics comes from another goblin and alchemy comes from a non-goblin npc.

Reactions: FeyRing

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Is it possible to return to the demon queen's room? Possibly with an save editor or something else ??
I think even with a save editor it would be unlikely. But it will be possible in late game.

or brave the autumn-like part of the forest and collect as many truffles as you can to sell.
The Autumn part is actually not any more dangerous than the Green maps during Day Time, you just have to get out of there before Night hits if you are unprepared. The Chaos Turkeys don't agro unless you walk into them (just like Hornets).

Collecting other items can help go towards the total needed but they're often not worth it.
You can also find gems on the sand parts of the Autumn maps, so those maps are best for early coin generation!

Opening Chests is also a good way to earn money and maybe even a rare Skill book drop if you don't use your Vitality points for anything else.

Reactions: GOSDEP

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
find or buy skill books (*Skillname*101)
As mentioned, find or buy. If you have no skills then the easiest skills to get are mining and smithing. Just 500 copper for each and they can be learned by talking to the goblins in the mine. If you didn't start with any skills you'll have to wash clothes until you have enough to learn, or brave the autumn-like part of the forest and collect as many truffles as you can to sell. Those thiings are your bread and butter early game for a nobody with no skills. Collecting other items can help go towards the total needed but they're often not worth it. Whoring yourself out can work too but you'll have to be fine with your submissiveness to them going up and occasionally not getting paid. Once you have mining you can focus on that and sell whatever you mine until you have enough for smithing. Once you can smith embrace the skyrim grind and combine your mining and smithing to make as many maces as you can to get the 20 silver needed for other skills you can buy as books from the person in the brothel on the second floor on saturdays. Once you're capable of doing this on repeat you're well on your way to learning most skills in the game. Athletics comes from another goblin and alchemy comes from a non-goblin npc.
Thanks a ton to both of you... it was driving me crazy not being able to spend the XP I'd been grinding :p

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
Will the character's battle portrait change once he goes up in minion level or strength or toughness?

His current posture doesn't really scream "I wear plate armour and slay werewolves".

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
I've gotten a foot worship scene with Aria once after she caught me with her dirty panties in her bathroom. Are there any triggers for them to appear or is it just random?

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Will the character's battle portrait change once he goes up in minion level or strength or toughness?

His current posture doesn't really scream "I wear plate armour and slay werewolves".
But you don't slay Werewolves! D:

I get what you mean though, the image is pretty old I will redo the character portrait some time when I start working on transformations to keep it consistent with the various changes to it.

I've gotten a foot worship scene with Aria once after she caught me with her dirty panties in her bathroom. Are there any triggers for them to appear or is it just random?
You have to have had Sex with her before, then there is a 10% chance per day she will leave her panties there, +30% Chance if she is your Wife, +20% if Lover, +10% if you passed her test, +10% if you found the Ring without her and +20% if you stole her research.

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes