3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
1) Is it possible to get the athletics skill after character creation? Those climbable vines have been tempting me for too long.
Aside from the method mentioned by Evangelion-01, you can also rarely get Skill Books from chests. Enslaving the Fighter NPC and donating him to one of the Goblin Households also opens up the possibility of learning that skill from him for a fee.

2) The guy in the goblin prison that you have to free or he becomes a sex slave, It seems like it automatically failed for me and I wonder, is there some sort of time limit that starts before you've even met him?
Indeed there is a time limit! There are only two quests like this, and for the second one, the timer only starts once you reach that particular quest step with Aria, though, that second quest you can't actually fail, you can only miss out on optional objectives in it.

Thanks. I guess it's hornet hunting for me since the bridge isn't done yet.
You can also commission the Goblin Merchant for a Raid, one of the options is to raid some merchants that sell Honey, then you can buy it from her the next day.

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
I am slightly concerned for the future gameplay of this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That being said, I have a few questions about future content:
1)Seems all sex in the game is either the character asking for it or having it forced on him by losing, in both cases the female is more or less the dom. Is it planned for the future to have the character be more dominant or force themselves on enemies after combat? I'm not one to rag on those who like femdom, but some more situations where you're clearly dominant would be neat.
2)Any plans for human female NPCs? I can't imagine it being too often explored due to what seems to be the high rarity of human characters in the wild in general, but I can see the character either interacting civilly with them with high morality or capturing them for his own amusement with low morality.

Last edited:
Reactions: FeyRing

glosh

Sep 12, 2018
in the aria quest of drawing the stars I have the lens but it always comes out that it is good but not excellent, what conditions do I have to meet to make it excellent?

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Let's assume you're like me and prefer to do everything yourself instead of paying someone else to do it except in the case of buying what you can't get on your own. By the end of what I can only assume is the goblin village "story arc" of the game you will have essentially already maxed out all of the skills there are that use craft exp, with the only skills left to master being ones that use combat exp or combo due to a lot more work going into learning them than the other skills. By the time you get to what I can only presume is the next monster village in this story you are a master craftsman who can do any job he's given and can fend for himself too but isn't what you'd call a war-ready fighter.

Character progression essentially... stagnates, in a word, stat-wise at least. I'm not talking about personal or emotional developement here. Now you can lock higher skill levels past 5 behind your minion levels, requiring more and more experience to keep up with things that are of a higher level range than a goblin, but whether it would add or remove to the fun is another question. Bare in mind that this opinion is based on a minion progression playthrough and not hero.
The stats/skill progression isn't really implemented past level 2 skills. They get extremely grindy (something that a lot of people complain about). I mostly did a rough estimate on how they will progress over the scale of 5 levels, however, as the content actually expands to use those level I plan to rebalance it quite a bit. A lot of the values beyond skill level 2 are placeholders. 5 Skill levels was my initial plan for the game, though it may get rebalanced around 10 in the end, it's not really set in stone.

Another thing is, you probably wont end up spending so much time in the Goblin Village arc as the world/game expands, right now it's mostly a byproduct of the fact that the game is not very long quest wise yet.

But it is a very valid conern, one which I'm quite aware of as well :)

That being said, I have a few questions about future content:
1)Seems all sex in the game is either the character asking for it or having it forced on him by losing, in both cases the female is more or less the dom. Is it planned for the future to have the character be more dominant or force themselves on enemies after combat? I'm not one to rag on those who like femdom, but some more situations where you're clearly dominant would be neat.
I do have scenes planned for some enemies where you have your way with them after beating them. I am not sure what classifies as maledom as I thought I added that in at least in soft variety in one of Aria's scenes (but I guess most people didn't see it as one?). In my perspective only one of her 3 scenes was femdom. The same thing with the Goblin Village, a few scenes there were at least neither male/female dom.

The first victory scenes planned will be against beating the Werewolves in a fight, so I guess I'll gauge reactions based on that next.

2)Any plans for human female NPCs? I can't imagine it being too often explored due to what seems to be the high rarity of human characters in the wild in general, but I can see the character either interacting civilly with them with high morality or capturing them for his own amusement with low morality.
Yes, I have some possible plans for them, like doing casual sexual encounters with them, enslaving them or possibly even transforming them into Succubi or other monster girls. It's only vague plans so far so I don't know when it will be added in yet.

in the aria quest of drawing the stars I have the lens but it always comes out that it is good but not excellent, what conditions do I have to meet to make it excellent?
Well... the Lens doesn't actually do anything for it, you just use it to repair her Telescope in one of the Quest steps.

The calculation goes roughly like this:

Random Number (1-6) + Perception + INT + 3 (if Star Gazer Title) + 1 (if Advanced Mathematics read) - 3 (if Windy Weather [Lightning Reflexes or 5+ AGI will cancel the penalty]) - 8 (if Rainy Weather) - 2 (if not Midnight Hour)

^ the above is if you do it in the boat. If you do it from Aria's home, then the Windy Weather Penalty does not apply at all and the Rainy Weather Penalty is -5 instead of -8.

if the total score is 12 or above you get <Perfect>.

if the total score is 8 or above you get <Good>.

if the total score is 4 or above you get <Crude>.

Below 4 you fail!

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
What do I need to do to get the Inscriptions, Fairy Riddles, and Fairy Vaults needed to translate the stuff for the Fairy Vault quest? I just spent 10 days chugging willpower potions while reading Aria's bookshelves and only got; Ring (human perspective), Ring (monster perspective), Nightmare Mirror, Water Spells, Advanced Mathematics, and Catalyst Recipe.

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
What do I need to do to get the Inscriptions, Fairy Riddles, and Fairy Vaults needed to translate the stuff for the Fairy Vault quest? I just spent 10 days chugging willpower potions while reading Aria's bookshelves and only got; Ring (human perspective), Ring (monster perspective), Nightmare Mirror, Water Spells, Advanced Mathematics, and Catalyst Recipe.
Inscriptions is under the Dark Magic Skill. It is currently disabled unless you got it from editing saves or from having a save file from one of the earlier versions of the game where it was available in Character Creation.

Fairy Riddles and Fairy Vaults are books from her shelf. Books are selected at random when getting read and there are quite a few there and most of them are useful in some way. If you want to end up reading a specific one, best way is to just save the game before reading and reloading if you get the wrong one.

The calculation for the translation chooses a random number from 1-6, adds your INT, +2 from reading Fairy Riddles and +3 from Reading Fairy Vaults. You need to get a total of 15 or more to succeed so you must also have a MINIMUM of 4 INT points on the best dye roll of 6 for that. There is a Potion that boosts your INT by 2 temporarily and Aquamarine Pendants that can be equipped for a +1 (up to +4) and a Copper Scepter that gives +1. It is theoretically possible to translate the Vault through brute force with high INT without any books read so they are not technically required.

Reactions: c4145317

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
Back in may there was a guy asking about lycanthropy and there was the reply of it not being fully implemented but improves physical stats and removes the ability to cast magic.

I presume it can be removed with the remove curse potion you can buy from the priest guy, but I was wondering, is it fully implemented now and does more than back then(possibly werewolf transformation at night after some curse progression I'd imagine), or is it still as it was back then?

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
Hello can you help with some questions please.

In the menu there is a section for creating items but I do not know how to create them there are resources but I can not create them?

How to squeeze a vegetable garden( i know this was said at all exactly did not understand)?
where to find the keys to the blue chest, if you took all the keys? how will dalshe progress in the quest about the goblin leader after the task about 4 wolf skins?

The game has level ups and how are the hero's equipment items the strongest at the moment?

I know i did not write legibly and perhaps such answers have already been noted but i will be grateful if you answer.

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
Hello can you help with some questions please.

In the menu there is a section for creating items but I do not know how to create them there are resources but I can not create them?

How to squeeze a vegetable garden( i know this was said at all exactly did not understand)?
where to find the keys to the blue chest, if you took all the keys? how will dalshe progress in the quest about the goblin leader after the task about 4 wolf skins?

The game has level ups and how are the hero's equipment items the strongest at the moment?

I know i did not write legibly and perhaps such answers have already been noted but i will be grateful if you answer.
Those are just known recipes. You need the associated skill and the associated table or craft-enabling furniture to make items. stove for cooking, anvil for smithing, etc.

Growing vegetables require seeds, the botany specialization under the agriculture skill, and a shovel. The game tells you early on where you can farm. Use the water from the well or wait until it rains to water the seeds then harvest the next day.

Only chest I'm aware of that needs keys is the forest chest, in which case they can be found in the wild or as a reward for one of Saffron's quests. I don't think they are renewable.

I'm not aware of a quest that requires 4 skins, only one where you need 1, but if you're stuck with Saffron then giving gifts can raise the affection level until she gives out the next one.

Currently you'll always be level 1. Plate armour and a shortsword + iron shield works the best for general purpose fighting but you're probably going to have to progress in smithing before you get those. Some monsters require other specific loadouts to survive. 2 shivs can carry you for low level fighting like rats until you have better gear.

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
Thank you very much, on sched equipment now I have a staff with spells hits hard but for the boss and the boar can not be seen.

glosh

Sep 12, 2018
The stats/skill progression isn't really implemented past level 2 skills. They get extremely grindy (something that a lot of people complain about). I mostly did a rough estimate on how they will progress over the scale of 5 levels, however, as the content actually expands to use those level I plan to rebalance it quite a bit. A lot of the values beyond skill level 2 are placeholders. 5 Skill levels was my initial plan for the game, though it may get rebalanced around 10 in the end, it's not really set in stone.

Another thing is, you probably wont end up spending so much time in the Goblin Village arc as the world/game expands, right now it's mostly a byproduct of the fact that the game is not very long quest wise yet.

But it is a very valid conern, one which I'm quite aware of as well :)

I do have scenes planned for some enemies where you have your way with them after beating them. I am not sure what classifies as maledom as I thought I added that in at least in soft variety in one of Aria's scenes (but I guess most people didn't see it as one?). In my perspective only one of her 3 scenes was femdom. The same thing with the Goblin Village, a few scenes there were at least neither male/female dom.

The first victory scenes planned will be against beating the Werewolves in a fight, so I guess I'll gauge reactions based on that next.

Yes, I have some possible plans for them, like doing casual sexual encounters with them, enslaving them or possibly even transforming them into Succubi or other monster girls. It's only vague plans so far so I don't know when it will be added in yet.

Well... the Lens doesn't actually do anything for it, you just use it to repair her Telescope in one of the Quest steps.

The calculation goes roughly like this:

Random Number (1-6) + Perception + INT + 3 (if Star Gazer Title) + 1 (if Advanced Mathematics read) - 3 (if Windy Weather [Lightning Reflexes or 5+ AGI will cancel the penalty]) - 8 (if Rainy Weather) - 2 (if not Midnight Hour)

^ the above is if you do it in the boat. If you do it from Aria's home, then the Windy Weather Penalty does not apply at all and the Rainy Weather Penalty is -5 instead of -8.

if the total score is 12 or above you get <Perfect>.

if the total score is 8 or above you get <Good>.

if the total score is 4 or above you get <Crude>.

Below 4 you fail!
you really helped me thanks I have another question
In amber wilds in one of the areas some kind of ruins have appeared that I can translate ... but it disappears and I could not do the translation because of the damn rain I have intelligence 8 and most of the skills are up
the question is needed more to translate the ruins? Or and when it reappears is it at a specific or random time? thanks in advance

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
I presume it can be removed with the remove curse potion you can buy from the priest guy, but I was wondering, is it fully implemented now and does more than back then(possibly werewolf transformation at night after some curse progression I'd imagine), or is it still as it was back then?
You can remove it with a Remedy Potion as it is not a Curse in this game. But yeah, it's pretty much the same as it was back then right now, there has been no progress on transformations yet.

Only chest I'm aware of that needs keys is the forest chest, in which case they can be found in the wild or as a reward for one of Saffron's quests. I don't think they are renewable.
There are a few as rewards for Aria's quests too!

Also, they are renewable but with extremely low rates from chests or when patting your kids on the head once a day (also extremely low chance).

Thank you very much, on sched equipment now I have a staff with spells hits hard but for the boss and the boar can not be seen.
For Pyrodon you are better off using Ice Magic. The Terror Bird boss requires A LOT of Armour and things that can either stun it or blind it. So Stun Granades and to a lesser extent Smoke Granades. Alchemsit's fire and Poison Flasks deal percent based damage each turn so once it's stunned Alchemist's Fire is a great way to eat through it's HP pool. Having some sort of party members like Snaily or the Slime Minion can also help significantly to divert its agro and have extra chances to debuff it.

you really helped me thanks I have another question
In amber wilds in one of the areas some kind of ruins have appeared that I can translate ... but it disappears and I could not do the translation because of the damn rain I have intelligence 8 and most of the skills are up
the question is needed more to translate the ruins? Or and when it reappears is it at a specific or random time? thanks in advance
Those Ruins are tied to Aria's story line, one of her Quests involves finding them and translating them. There is a pattern to when they appear that you will get a hint on from her. So they are not gone permanently you can find them again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PariahLies

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I have been busy afew days with this game and I think it's great.
Been using save editor a lot and still it's a huge grind.

Have made a txt file with some of the most usefull items to edit.

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
ngl this game is hard because you're pretty much stuck at lvl 1 and i tried to attack a priest but ended but losing, so this game is not fun at all, and is probably impossible to beat as a minion

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
ngl this game is hard because you're pretty much stuck at lvl 1 and i tried to attack a priest but ended but losing, so this game is not fun at all, and is probably impossible to beat as a minion
I won't lie and tell you it's not hard but you should know that everything in the game so far is entirely beatable with the right gear and skills, even if you're stuck at level 1. Yes it's grindy but you'll get there.

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes