3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What build would you guys recommend for someone looking to see the majority of the games content/have a bearable early game.
Stat focused with atleast one skill like mining or agriculture/scavangeing.
But part of the fun is to play the way you like... for me that is customed tailored fuck machine/Playboy or conquerer of panties if you prefer to be literate about it

Nov 13, 2017
Stat focused with atleast one skill like mining or agriculture/scavangeing.
But part of the fun is to play the way you like... for me that is customed tailored fuck machine/Playboy or conquerer of panties if you prefer to be literate about it
Do you feel a though any of the start skills like virile, voice, reflexes, or any of the flaws, are worth getting on an average build?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Do you feel a though any of the start skills like virile, voice, reflexes, or any of the flaws, are worth getting on an average build?
If you want to go for avarage just take one of the premade classes, if you want to make something out of the norm go for custom made.
For my Playboy character I go for Gorgeous, Virile, Beautiful voice, Pervert

Reactions: FeyRing

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
was a long time ago that i played this and i dont even remember any tengu named aria, any image of that character ? :D

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Is there an Android port of this
It's an older RPG Maker engine so unfortunately Android is impossible :(

What build would you guys recommend for someone looking to see the majority of the games content/have a bearable early game.
If you never played it before than probably the Mage premade "class" is the best choice as it has high INT stat that will help in Magic Combat, some social interactions and for dealing with Aria's (second heroine) content.

A lot of these add roleplay value with NPCs having specific reactions to them or for Min/Maxing your character. For example, if you don't build your character for social interactions then the Voice trait is not super useful for the points it costs to take.

any walk through?
There are some small guides but they are mostly lost back in the previous pages.

was a long time ago that i played this and i dont even remember any tengu named aria, any image of that character ? :D
Aria.png

Inquisitor9

Aug 5, 2016
Is there a way to actually watch Saffron/Aria having Sex with other people? I did see the sprite event for Saffron in the Brothel, but talking with her just gives me one sentence and thats it. I have a thing for NTR, and I would love to get an actual Scene for those Events. I noticed the Infidelity and Voyeurism fetish in the Data, but I guess there is no way to actually gain them yet?

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Is there a way to actually watch Saffron/Aria having Sex with other people? I did see the sprite event for Saffron in the Brothel, but talking with her just gives me one sentence and thats it. I have a thing for NTR, and I would love to get an actual Scene for those Events.
Aria wont have sex with anyone else, she's not interested in anyone but the player due to having a pretty low sex drive.

During one of Saffron's last quests you can choose to give her a slave for her breeding purposes instead of taking the role on yourself. Then you can marry her afterwards and have threesomes with her and her slave where the two of you spitroast her on the bed (you can choose to be at her front or back for that scene), so that sort of counts... maybe? Other than that scene there are some dialogues where she mentions that she will fuck her slave instead if you ask her for sex and don't have enough stamina or have low affection with her. She will also be fucking her slave sometimes when you walk into her house and can get pregnant from any sex with her slave or in the Brothel. But there are no scenes where she only fucks someone else, though I suppose there could be in the future if there is enough demand for that sort of thing.

I noticed the Infidelity and Voyeurism fetish in the Data, but I guess there is no way to actually gain them yet?
Those were placeholders from very early on in the game and were never used. I'm still not too sure how to implement them or whether to merge them together.

When i thought i wasn't enought of a degenerate, i have awaken a goblin fetish...Thanks game
Join us!

Reactions: sonolfal

Inquisitor9

Aug 5, 2016
Aria wont have sex with anyone else, she's not interested in anyone but the player due to having a pretty low sex drive.
Aww.

During one of Saffron's last quests you can choose to give her a slave for her breeding purposes instead of taking the role on yourself.
Ahh, I missed that part. Thats a lot easier compared to waiting around at the Brothel and checking the rooms every hour for Saffron.

But there are no scenes where she only fucks someone else, though I suppose there could be in the future if there is enough demand for that sort of thing.
I guess since that would be optional Content, it would not need extra CG. Reused Pics or even no Pics at all(words only) is better compared to the single sentence it shows currently.

Those were placeholders from very early on in the game and were never used. I'm still not too sure how to implement them or whether to merge them together.
Merging them sounds good, might even give more meat to the sneak ability. Sneak into someones house and watch them, or follow your Girls as they hunt for Men outside? I dunno, there are plenty of options.

How do I get the raise affection with Saffron? I know dumb question lol
You can give her one Gift per day, you need to activate the gift from the menu and talk to the girl afterwards in order to hand it to her.

Jeevan35

Jul 6, 2018
There's a lot of sex/pregnancy in the game, not much H animations/scenes, tho.
It is very dialog active though, which is not a bad thing. There's nothing better than a game that considers all the edges of a true fucking adventure in the fantasy world. :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Raw sex with Aria seems bugged somehow, I convinced her not to use the condom but still got the dialogue about her taking the full condom after it.

FeyRing: now that it's possible, I forgot to ask as well: any consequences to having multiple wives? I imagine Aria is the kind of girl to get pissed off... "slightly"... at the fact you married some gobbo slut before her.

saiqa66

Mar 28, 2020
sorry about the picture,want to ask does everyone show as alpha 0.1 or is it only me?
just download the game yesterday

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes