3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Well, she can sell potions, if the chance wills so, she sells only 5 types of items every day, so who knows when it will be potion's turn(And hell I don't want to wait till permanent illness), ofcource you can pay 1 silver and some reputation for her to sell certain items on next day, buuut the only way to get good amount of money that I found is to open chests while tanking traps, and sell staff you find... And I feel quite mixed to spent them that way when I don't even know how much potions cost.

"and when you first come out of your house the 1st house on your left she teaches ya stuff i think" - I was told by NPC that she has magic skillbook, so I guess that's what she teaches, after you gain enough reputation.

About many NPC, I think any non-special NPC can be regarded as neutral mob and not remembered, coz they are basically the same(only difference is sex experience)

Don't know, but new house is a must, old one have no place to actually decorate it with usefull staff.
if your ok cheating bro just use cheat editor and give yourself a boat load of gold and points thats what i did
slows the grind down and ya live through battles

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
i know i repeat myself but since its a promising game i hope you switch to MV one day as it means javascript coding you can convert code later on into c++ for browser compiled native code (and game could run on any devices + its supper easy to make MODS and get a modder community unlike UNITY games running in C# unable to clean garbage collector and a real pain to MOD)
That would take over a year to do. And in that year all I will be doing is porting dialogue and events over. I did this once before a very long time ago for a game that I never released. I did it for one month than dropped the whole game altogether and didn't touch RPG Maker for 4 years after that.

It's too tedious/boring/soul-crushing so I don't want to do it :(

pretty decent game ..only complain i have is the annoying spammy screens going in and out of areas and places (houses,etc)
You can turn those off, you have an item in your inventory called "Extra Options", if you use it there are a few option to turn off these things there.

everything i try to do says "you dont know how to do this or that" FINE so how do i learn all this shit and where?
Second floor of brothel has an NPC that comes every Saturday in game and sells most of the skill books. There are a bunch you can earn in quests too.

we can buy animals?husbandry ??
There is currently only one animal in game that you can farm, a Chaos Turkey. For that you have to defeat them and they will have a small chance of dropping an egg that you can raise in a Turkey House.

The most problematic thing I found right now is the lack of infrastructure you usually see in games, the enemies inflict plenty of status effects(poisons and diseases) which need to be healed with potions, buuuuut there is no place to buy them and no way to craft them without alchemy skill, so how to live if you have choosen rogue for example? I found a place to get blachsmith skill which gives the chance to rise your fighting ability, but without potions I have no clue what to do but ignore all fighting content in the game.
There is an actual Alchemy store run by the Tengu, the second Heroine, that sells pretty much all potions. You can sort of move into her store and live there if you marry her or dating her.

Building better armour is usually a bit more important though. You can also learn the Alcheny skill from the Tengu.

heres the emty house thats locked wondering if at some point that becomes ours somehow?
That's a place holder in case I need it for something in the future, I haven't decided what to utilise it for yet.

Don't know, but new house is a must, old one have no place to actually decorate it with usefull staff.
You can increase the size of your house by interacting with the sign outside. There are two interior upgrades that add two more rooms.

can slime companion turn into slime girl? i thought when it reach require level it will turn into slime girl
No... though maybe in the future it might, I haven't quite decided yet.

if your ok cheating bro just use cheat editor and give yourself a boat load of gold
There is actually a Cheat Sheet in game (in your inventory) that gives infinite gold. With infinite gold you can buy infinite skill books and convert to infinite exp.

JoeBaBa

Sep 17, 2017
this game is quite good, it's kinda hard to find stuff in this game without looking at comments in here though so going in blind is a bit rough when I started since I was met with a barrage of not being able to do anything since I put most of my skills in magic and it kinda makes sense since that makes me more battle oriented. It'd be nice though if there was some sort of hint/tip system in the game for finding skills at the beginning since I didn't know anything about the brothel second floor selling skill books and I was like 3-4 hours in the game and didn't want to do the brothel since I was doin a sorta pure play through lol.

Great game though ngl, love the way you earn exp and being able to convert it to level up my skills can't wait for the future of this game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
so many npc in game i get mixed up but you can buy potions...(i could be wrong)But im pretty sure the one with all the stuff layed out on the table sells potions.etc and when you first come out of your house the 1st house on your left she teaches ya stuff i think
(i forget)theres so many npc i lose track who does what hope i was able to help ya a bit anyways
another annoyance i found was buying furniture and what not then when i goto my house to make it look better i had to remove all in my room to put the better bed down LOL so i dont even have my stove anymore theres the emty house thats locked wondering if at some point that becomes ours somehow?
You can Upgrade your house twice to add 3-4 times the initial place
Well, she can sell potions, if the chance wills so, she sells only 5 types of items every day, so who knows when it will be potion's turn(And hell I don't want to wait till permanent illness), ofcource you can pay 1 silver and some reputation for her to sell certain items on next day, buuut the only way to get good amount of money that I found is to open chests while tanking traps, and sell staff you find... And I feel quite mixed to spent them that way when I don't even know how much potions cost.
Whoring the MC out is actually the best way to make Gold... but it has a risk if your willpower is low or you have to many Fetishes

Reactions: FeyRing

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
this game is quite good, it's kinda hard to find stuff in this game without looking at comments in here though so going in blind is a bit rough when I started since I was met with a barrage of not being able to do anything since I put most of my skills in magic and it kinda makes sense since that makes me more battle oriented. It'd be nice though if there was some sort of hint/tip system in the game for finding skills at the beginning since I didn't know anything about the brothel second floor selling skill books and I was like 3-4 hours in the game and didn't want to do the brothel since I was doin a sorta pure play through lol.

Great game though ngl, love the way you earn exp and being able to convert it to level up my skills can't wait for the future of this game.
Thank you!

I have sort of mixed feelings about hints that direct the player to specific locations, especially if they act as popups rather than given as leads by NPCs. I'm still contemplating how best to deliver such information to players @_@.

Also, good point about the brothel skill vendor. Though, in general the skill vendor was added as a temporary solution since I planned for skills to be taught by NPCs around the world as you travel rather than sold in the end. You can actually gets skill books from chests as well as rare drops. If you enslave Traveler NPCs and donate them to Goblin House Holds some of them will teach a few of the skills for a price as well.

I can't find goblin home, 3rd quest. Can anyone help me?
It's the left exit inside the village, walk north until you see steps leading up and turn left to walk along the water side.

Whoring the MC out is actually the best way to make Gold... but it has a risk if your willpower is low or you have to many Fetishes
Working at Aria's store is actually more money especially for characters with Alchemy skill and high INT score as the payment scales of those! :)

May 6, 2017
It sort of depends what you classify as "domination". Aria the Tengu has two scenes out of three where she either gives you a blowjob or where you fuck her from behind both of which are relatively vanilla. If you steal her panties in the laundry she does give you dommy footjob though. Your relationship is pretty much equal in every sense of the word. If you do her quest line as well as woo her, then you do start off her as her assistant in the store that she runs.

Saffron the Goblin offers you sex as rewards for her quests though you don't need to take her up on it. There is no real femdom with her either unless you force it.

That said, if you choose to work in the Brothel or lose an encounter against a hostile Monster Girl, OR fail to argue your way out of an Oni Gangbang while working in Aria's store, then you can expect yourself to be used, in some cases pretty roughly.
My only drawback that at the moment I have with the game, is that even though at the moment we can improve our character to make him more versatile in the use of different professions or skills and that in that way he becomes more respected or strong, I think that is not currently reflected at all, since if we put aside the different heroines with whom we can have a more or less equitable and affective relationship, the same does not happen with the rest of the NPCs, enemies, or different random events always end up being humiliated or abused and the only thing we can hope for is to avoid such events and not to find a way to be the ones to take advantage of the situation whether by winning a battle or by having good stats or skills.

After this long outburst, what I wanted or was trying to say is if in the near future you plan to add more options or scenes where we can take advantage of our skills or abilities, and thus in that way our character becomes a little more sexually active now. be it by winning a battle or in some random event like the oni gangbang.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
My only drawback that at the moment I have with the game, is that even though at the moment we can improve our character to make him more versatile in the use of different professions or skills and that in that way he becomes more respected or strong, I think that is not currently reflected at all
rest of the NPCs, enemies, or different random events always end up being humiliated or abused and the only thing we can hope for is to avoid such events and not to find a way to be the ones to take advantage of the situation whether by winning a battle or by having good stats or skills.
I feel like the above two statements are a bit contradictory, since by making your character versatile and strong you do end up avoiding humiliating events and defeat scenes so it does get reflected by your abilities?

After this long outburst, what I wanted or was trying to say is if in the near future you plan to add more options or scenes where we can take advantage of our skills or abilities, and thus in that way our character becomes a little more sexually active now. be it by winning a battle or in some random event like the oni gangbang.
Do you mean, basically to have the ability to turn the tables on them during a sex scene? It is planned in a way for some encounters. Basically if you lose a battle you wont be able to turn the tables because you are essentially too tired to resist or fight. However if you do win the fight there will be an option to have your way with some of the Monster Girl species (not all). I'm currently working on such a scene with Werewolves.

For events like the Oni Gangbang, I will keep it in mind for the future and will have it as a possibility for some of those events. It wouldn't make too much sense for actual gangbangs but for one-on-one event scenes it's possible.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Also, good point about the brothel skill vendor. Though, in general the skill vendor was added as a temporary solution since I planned for skills to be taught by NPCs around the world as you travel rather than sold in the end.
Does that mean that there is currently no way to get some skills from NPC?

May 6, 2017
Do you mean, basically to have the ability to turn the tables on them during a sex scene? It is planned in a way for some encounters. Basically if you lose a battle you wont be able to turn the tables because you are essentially too tired to resist or fight. However if you do win the fight there will be an option to have your way with some of the Monster Girl species (not all). I'm currently working on such a scene with Werewolves.

For events like the Oni Gangbang, I will keep it in mind for the future and will have it as a possibility for some of those events. It wouldn't make too much sense for actual gangbangs but for one-on-one event scenes it's possible.
That is what I was referring to earlier since at the moment we do not have the opportunity to have our way with the enemies after having won a fight, while they do. That ends up being a bit frustrating, since if we are stronger than them and we defeat them because we don't have the option to use them sexually as well.

As for the stats or skills, what I want to say was that in most cases they only serve to avoid certain fetishes or humiliating situations for our protagonist, as happens for example in the case of the oni gangbang, but at no time can we see that having a fairly high skill or stat serves so that our protagonist can not only avoid said humiliating situation or a fetish but also reverse the situation and have the upper hand of that specific situation. (In short, to be more assertive).

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Does that mean that there is currently no way to get some skills from NPC?
I don't remember of the top of my head but I'm pretty sure you can, though it will entail populating your village with male NPCs.

Alternatively, you can buy them from the NPC in the brothel on Saturday or find them in chests.

Specific ones that you can learn from permanent NPCs are: Perception, Smithing, Mining, Athletics and Alchemy.

That is what I was referring to earlier since at the moment we do not have the opportunity to have our way with the enemies after having won a fight, while they do. That ends up being a bit frustrating, since if we are stronger than them and we defeat them because we don't have the option to use them sexually as well.
The main problem is that it takes me about 20-30 days to draw one scene, so if I include a maledom scene then I would have to double the time plus double the time for "writing" the scene per Monster Girl. Since I generally prefer femdom I feel more inclined to draw 1 scene and then go straight for a new species for variety. That way I can get 1 scene each for two monster girls rather than 2 scenes for one monster girl.

But in some cases I might be able to reuse or slightly modify the art piece to fit a maledom variant, in which case I would just need to do double the writing (which isn't as bad).

So I do plan to have it available for some enemies like Werewolves, where I plan to use a portion of the Werewolf Ganbang scene for a maledom variant. It will just depend on how convenient or easy it is to do at the time or how fitting it is for the species invoilved.

As for the stats or skills, what I want to say was that in most cases they only serve to avoid certain fetishes or humiliating situations for our protagonist, as happens for example in the case of the oni gangbang, but at no time can we see that having a fairly high skill or stat serves so that our protagonist can not only avoid said humiliating situation or a fetish but also reverse the situation and have the upper hand of that specific situation. (In short, to be more assertive).
It already exists in some nonsexual relationship encounters. But in the future sex event scenes I'll see about adding a possibility or two for this as well. Though it would probably come on a case-by-case basis, since as I mentioned previously it can be a bit hard to reuse/modify art pieces when flipping roles in the scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
There is an actual Alchemy store run by the Tengu, the second Heroine, that sells pretty much all potions. You can sort of move into her store and live there if you marry her or dating her.

Building better armour is usually a bit more important though. You can also learn the Alcheny skill from the Tengu.
I tried to run around in search of that mystic shop, but all I found was a hunter who could teach perception(which I already have), I guess the road there is blocked by skill requirement or broken bridge for now.

Better armour is great, agreed, no skill makes it kinda hard to build thought. :LOL: Also to make it I need leather, to get leather I need pelts(to make leather skill is needed) and to get pelts I need to kill rats or wolfs, but to kill them(or rather to protect myself from after effects) I need potions and there I go again. :LOL:

I don't remember of the top of my head but I'm pretty sure you can, though it will entail populating your village with male NPCs.

Alternatively, you can buy them from the NPC in the brothel on Saturday or find them in chests.

Specific ones that you can learn from permanent NPCs are: Perception, Smithing, Mining, Athletics and Alchemy.
Does populating your village with male NPCs means abducting male humans with related profession and bringing them to the village? If so then NPC in the brothel is kinda a stopgag solution for thouse who don't want to do abducting part?

On the side note, it's pretty hard to orient on map without enlarging window at all(some elements are just too small to see and take notice of, expecially since there can be interactible elements among them), but while there is no problem for the pixel part of the game, the quality of art noticeably drops thanks to enlarging. Is there a way to add another screen size between the first two options? So it won't be too small and the quality of art wouldn't be affected too much.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In my case, I don't like domination (neither female nor male), so I don't want to see these scenes either.

Working at Aria's store is actually more money especially for characters with Alchemy skill and high INT score as the payment scales of those! :)
What you have said about the Oni Gangbang doesn't thrill me. Can it be easily avoided?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You can Upgrade your house twice to add 3-4 times the initial place

i was paying attention t5o the gold whoring LOL was having to much fun knocking chicks up haha

gnikxes

Mar 20, 2020
I certainly hope so @_@;

It's RPG Maker VX, so I don't think it's possible for it.

It's been on my "to do" list but in the thread about it there was a statement that I would need provide proof and I haven't quite decided what to submit for that yet that would be most definitive.

There were 4 more maps added and another Heroine as well as 3 more hostile Monster Girl encounters and one extra Gangbang scene when working in the store. Lots of non sex stuff too.

Not very likely at the moment, I'm just not very interested in that genre in general. If I do it at some point it will be in the lines of "two sisters sharing the player as a husband" or something, but intercourse with your progeny is not planned.

It's VX Ace. There are no tiles it's made with parallax mapping. I might release the Parallax mapping assets at some point but for now there aren't really enough to really justify it I think.

It sort of depends what you classify as "domination". Aria the Tengu has two scenes out of three where she either gives you a blowjob or where you fuck her from behind both of which are relatively vanilla. If you steal her panties in the laundry she does give you dommy footjob though. Your relationship is pretty much equal in every sense of the word. If you do her quest line as well as woo her, then you do start off her as her assistant in the store that she runs.

Saffron the Goblin offers you sex as rewards for her quests though you don't need to take her up on it. There is no real femdom with her either unless you force it.

That said, if you choose to work in the Brothel or lose an encounter against a hostile Monster Girl, OR fail to argue your way out of an Oni Gangbang while working in Aria's store, then you can expect yourself to be used, in some cases pretty roughly.

I was wondering why there were so many comments all of a sudden o_O

I don't do it for money but because I find it fun! That said Femdom is a pretty broad genre in general and there is a pretty big difference between fap material fantasies and reality.

Can you be a bit more specific? What error is it and how soon does it happen, can you provide a screenshot? I revamped crafting recently so it's possible something got broken.
When I use forge or Anvil, game crashes. Unable to find file: Grapics/Pictures/CrossedSwords

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
I tried to run around in search of that mystic shop, but all I found was a hunter who could teach perception(which I already have), I guess the road there is blocked by skill requirement or broken bridge for now.
In the map with the Hunter go North East up the mountain in the next map, Citrine Crags is where the store is, there are no requirements for going there.

Better armour is great, agreed, no skill makes it kinda hard to build thought.
You can learn the skill from the Goblin Smith on the second floor of the Goblin Foundry.

:LOL: Also to make it I need leather, to get leather I need pelts(to make leather skill is needed) and to get pelts I need to kill rats or wolfs, but to kill them(or rather to protect myself from after effects) I need potions and there I go again.
You can buy Pelts from the Hunter NPC. You can also use Rat Pelts for it, which are dropped by Rats in the Mines. You don't need a skill to turn Pelts into Leather, you just need a Tanning Knife from the Goblin Smith or from the Hunter.

Does populating your village with male NPCs means abducting male humans with related profession and bringing them to the village? If so then NPC in the brothel is kinda a stopgag solution for thouse who don't want to do abducting part?
Exactly! The NPC was placed in the Brothel because some players wanted to have whole village all to themselves and didn't want to bring slaves in! :)

On the side note, it's pretty hard to orient on map without enlarging window at all(some elements are just too small to see and take notice of, expecially since there can be interactible elements among them), but while there is no problem for the pixel part of the game, the quality of art noticeably drops thanks to enlarging. Is there a way to add another screen size between the first two options? So it won't be too small and the quality of art wouldn't be affected too much.
There are 3 screen sizes already! F6 toggles screen size while F5 toggles whether it's full screen or not.

In my case, I don't like domination (neither female nor male), so I don't want to see these scenes either.
Well, there are some scenes that classify as neither, mostly with the two heroines or if you seduce random Goblin Girls around the village for a quickie.

What you have said about the Oni Gangbang doesn't thrill me. Can it be easily avoided?
It's a relatively uncommon event, its probability of happening increases on Fridays and on the Weekend though. The first part of the event has Aria commenting that she needs to go and get some plant materials for her Potions, if you have 10 of the required flower you can give them to her and the event terminates at that point, you also get some affection from her as a result.

Then, if she does go out and leave you alone, there is a chance that the Onis show up. And when they show up there is only a chance that they will take an interest in you. If you took the Handsome trait or are using Cologne or taken a bath in Aria's bathtub then this chance is higher, if you took the Gorgeous trait it is guaranteed that they take notice of you.

Even if they do take notice of you, you will be given an opportunity to use your Persuasion skill to convince them to leave you alone, in which case, if you succeed they will leave looking rather embarrassed over their flirty actions.

This event can only trigger once a day so it wont happen again if you've seen them enter the store earlier in the day.

All, in all, it's not very common and is avoidable.

When I use forge or Anvil, game crashes. Unable to find file: Grapics/Pictures/CrossedSwords
Okay, that could mean something got corrupted when you downloaded the game or unpacked it. I can only recommend trying to download/reinstall into a different directory. OR you could go to the folder destination in Graphics/Pictures and just throw in a random empty picture there with the title of the missing image. The image is basically the background for the crafting interface.

Chances are good we will get more preggo time when the werewolfes are around as another tribe (like the goblins) and we can bang their leader.
Yes, there will be little Werewolves running around the inner area of the cave system as a result!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Fearnought

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I like the game so far, the sex scenes are great, nice RPGM UI etc, quest log that tell you what to do, and a nice story so far, I haven't completed the game yet though.

Things I would like to see is:
- A surrender or kill myself potion,
- Game is incredibly grindy, and even though I cheated/save edited with like 90k crafted, sex, and battle experience points and money, it is still too grindy! I did this after playing a 2-3 hours. As I saw my future of 110 hours just mining, whoring and beating hornets.
- Only real way of getting travelers are by save scumming, maybe increase that ratio.
- While sex scenes are great but they are quite short, haven't completed game yet so maybe is better further in.

A heads up is the clock, 13:00pm, is 1pm or 13:00. Choose a style, it's better than doing it that way, my opinion ofc.

Cheating is recommended in this game, also my opinion. Take it or leave it.

Also the game is good, I like it! But it's too grindy and everything takes a long time! Back and forth with that Ariana, just give me the new quest already!? Why drag it out with going back sleep, go back talk? etc.. 5 black feathers? even if save scumming that takes time, then an additional 3 black feathers! I cheated with gold quite instantly and I have cheated with it soo much that it's insane, even if creating selling or mining etc. Also I recommend cheating with save editor, far easier and faster! RPGM save editor.. there are different versions, some works for this game, some doesnt etc, version 42821 works, don't forget you can show/change variable list as well, there you have battle experience etc. Items are limited to 99, but variables can be changed to 90000. maybe more.

Again I would say the game is good, but the grind needs to get more balanced. Unless you are in to masochistic grinding, then... Don't listen to me!

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes