3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
ok where do i find athletics i cant see it listed anywhere??even selected looking in ALL and no where to be found
The athletics skill is taught by the special npc goblin in the second floor of the tower in the village, you have to turn in 10 units of honey to complete the quest to get it.

Also you don't click to craft, you navigate the menus with wsad or arrow keys space enter or escape keys for select/y/n.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ok how do craft stuff i dont see anything for that...i got recipe but not sure where to find crafting?
UPDATED: ok so im as blind as a bat LOL found where crafting is i...ok so now i can make bundles and stuff just need to figure out how to do this
in the mines i can use an anvil there?im a little lost i can find everything JUST no idea what i need to do to build click like a mad man fuck all happens View attachment 1283136
There is a "Construction Workbench" that you need to place at home in order to craft it...
Each Crafting profession has it's own workbench in the game, the goblin trader offers them when they manage to raid a science fair or something.

Also Aetlethics is the main skill (can be found in the menu) and jumping, climbing, etc. are sub skills (can be opened/ raised by clicking the main skill in the menu) of that main skill

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
anyone else having a bitch of a time placing stove?i see a little dot or what ever when placing so i goto dot location and still cant get it seriously annoying as fuck...so speaking of stove can ya craft anything at all or is it food only (i assume food only BUT was trying to place stove to see if im wrong)i figured out the anvil made some items levelled the kill BUT theres still lots i cant make yet and wondering how to make stuff...ya have a whole section for crafting stuff alchemy and all that shit ANVIL only does so much
so how ya build the rest of the shit ?i set a table in my room no options to do anything other then to pick it back up so what to do?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
There is a "Construction Workbench" that you need to place at home in order to craft it...
Each Crafting profession has it's own workbench in the game, the goblin trader offers them when they manage to raid a science fair or something.

Also Aetlethics is the main skill (can be found in the menu) and jumping, climbing, etc. are sub skills (can be opened/ raised by clicking the main skill in the menu) of that main skill
i must be blind no where in my menu i see Aetlethics

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
anyone else having a bitch of a time placing stove?i see a little dot or what ever when placing so i goto dot location and still cant get it seriously annoying as fuck...so speaking of stove can ya craft anything at all or is it food only (i assume food only BUT was trying to place stove to see if im wrong)i figured out the anvil made some items levelled the kill BUT theres still lots i cant make yet and wondering how to make stuff...ya have a whole section for crafting stuff alchemy and all that shit ANVIL only does so much
so how ya build the rest of the shit ?i set a table in my room no options to do anything other then to pick it back up so what to do?
You can only place the stove on a north wall, try to just cram the crafting benches you need in the small house and swap them out as you need until you can fit them in the upgraded home. You don't need a cutting board bench since you can just hotkey it, and you can get a mobile alchemy kit to hotkey as well.
quaint house.JPG

• Love
Reactions: FeyRing

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You can only place the stove on a north wall, try to just cram the crafting benches you need in the small house and swap them out as you need until you can fit them in the upgraded home. You don't need a cutting board bench since you can just hotkey it, and you can get a mobile alchemy kit to hotkey as well.
View attachment 1283248
thats what i did with the anvil...pick up the bed and drop anvil BUT the stove i give up LOL turns out dont need it for what i wanna do as i suspected now need some sort of work bench or something so i talked to the npc and ordered furniture
hope i get lucky i wanna build my house to be as big as yours

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
edit: seems like it is indeed more than just a visual thing for the santa hat werewolves, file included
Yes, they drop Santa Hats instead of Werewolf Bangles, it's not a visual thing it's a completely different mob that replaces normal Werewolves during the event.

You can only place the stove on a north wall, try to just cram the crafting benches you need in the small house and swap them out as you need until you can fit them in the upgraded home.
I must say, this is the nicest looking house I've seen so far! :love:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
when ya go through your diary lists of the different sex can have with werewolves and werebats so is that implemented in game yet or is that for future stuff?also wondering about pets how ya can get them whats the steps if any?
i thought i was gonna get an ending after all the stuff i had to do for staffon i got married to her thinking end game but its not LOL
also too how ya get the orgies and stuff going?i try to interrupt goblins having sex trying to see if i can provoke anything but nope
that option to shut off the loading screens and all that is great BUT lately ive been thinking of something else to be added would be fantastic to add on to it how about something that disables the rain and storm effects god damn annoying its hard enough times getting through certain spots on the map as is and then with rain in the way my god man its a fucking nightmare LOL
pretty addicting game i like all the other stuff too like crafting and such although its a pain in the ass most times i still havent gotten my house upgrades yet i need quartz and something else forget what offhand BUT yeah crafting is kinda neat
speaking of crafts how ya get to learn more for furniture and how ya get a comfy bed?i wanna learn more craft stuff
staggon says something about i can craft a dress at one point BUT i cant i looked through list and cant so...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
when ya go through your diary lists of the different sex can have with werewolves and werebats so is that implemented in game yet or is that for future stuff?also wondering about pets how ya can get them whats the steps if any?
i thought i was gonna get an ending after all the stuff i had to do for staffon i got married to her thinking end game but its not LOL
also too how ya get the orgies and stuff going?i try to interrupt goblins having sex trying to see if i can provoke anything but nope
that option to shut off the loading screens and all that is great BUT lately ive been thinking of something else to be added would be fantastic to add on to it how about something that disables the rain and storm effects god damn annoying its hard enough times getting through certain spots on the map as is and then with rain in the way my god man its a fucking nightmare LOL
pretty addicting game i like all the other stuff too like crafting and such although its a pain in the ass most times i still havent gotten my house upgrades yet i need quartz and something else forget what offhand BUT yeah crafting is kinda neat
speaking of crafts how ya get to learn more for furniture and how ya get a comfy bed?i wanna learn more craft stuff
staggon says something about i can craft a dress at one point BUT i cant i looked through list and cant so...
There is a certain Event in the Brothel when a group of Girls visits and all want to have a go at you... the event will drain all your Energy and will power though... and than there is the Oni Gangbang as descriped before.

There is a reason for the weather... dureing lightning strikes a special stone can be created on the spot which is usable for crafting.

Same as with the other crafting profession, increase your mastery to Level 2-3 for more recipes

Reactions: FeyRing

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
After getting 2 slime cores I'm pretty much running around the areas that seem to have sand in Emerald Forest and Amber Wilds every time it rains to try and get the lightning to strike the sand for fulgurite, no luck so far. It would be interesting if you could plonk down iron rods into the sand to increase the chances of a fulgurite spawning in stormy weather, because it seems at least at the moment it is either very rare or not implemented even though aria chats about it.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
View attachment 1283248

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
View attachment 1283248
ive finally managed to get the 1st upgrade to my house ...ive picked up my bed and been all over the house both rooms trying to drop stove and its just not happening brother you must have have a shit load of patience or im just unluicky
gonna upload my save file and pray that u can help me with my stove place it anywhere i dont care where long as its set up thats good enough for me ive no problems at all with any other pieces of furniture just stove gives me grief please brother help me im bald enough already and running out of hair to pull LOL
thanks in advance man appreciate it

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
After getting 2 slime cores I'm pretty much running around the areas that seem to have sand in Emerald Forest and Amber Wilds every time it rains to try and get the lightning to strike the sand for fulgurite, no luck so far. It would be interesting if you could plonk down iron rods into the sand to increase the chances of a fulgurite spawning in stormy weather, because it seems at least at the moment it is either very rare or not implemented even though aria chats about it.
If I remember correctly the chances are higher if the lightning strikers a pebbled/stone road

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes