3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You get fine sand by either grinding quartz with a mortar and pestle or finding it on the sandy area by the fairy door.

The crafting is sort of punishing, right now I am unsure of the best money making (money/time irl) in the game, if I had to guess its spamming shifts at Aria's shop, but even that is nowhere near how much you need to get skills raised efficiently. Given the player found a way to make ALOT of gold you do have means by which to train everything pretty easily though (screenshot included of my character who used money cheat only).
gold isnt an issue i used online save editor and gave myself a shit ton of gold ...the well will never run dry
made him super strong too by making all the stats 99 was thinking 999 but just kept it as 99 for all the stats Untitled.png

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You get fine sand by either grinding quartz with a mortar and pestle or finding it on the sandy area by the fairy door.

The crafting is sort of punishing, right now I am unsure of the best money making (money/time irl) in the game, if I had to guess its spamming shifts at Aria's shop, but even that is nowhere near how much you need to get skills raised efficiently. Given the player found a way to make ALOT of gold you do have means by which to train everything pretty easily though (screenshot included of my character who used money cheat only).
wheres the fairy door?im missing so much in game i havent ever found autumn woods (wanted that for NPC sells varnish)
i can craft varnish now...still like to find this NPC see what else they have...now ya tell me about a fairy door LOL
i know map locations by i guess ya could say land marks ...i know most area by starting (when we first enter the map)
then theres way over the other side theres a broken old boat and then theres alc chick gives ya quest and she will tell u ya can buy things from counter..never seen any NPC on the roads other then hunters mages barbarians students.etc
whats near autumn roads (the baot...the alc shop..or is way across otherway where we get the quests for the bridge?)
almost forgot wheres this fairy door?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
wheres the fairy door?im missing so much in game i havent ever found autumn woods (wanted that for NPC sells varnish)
i can craft varnish now...still like to find this NPC see what else they have...now ya tell me about a fairy door LOL
i know map locations by i guess ya could say land marks ...i know most area by starting (when we first enter the map)
then theres way over the other side theres a broken old boat and then theres alc chick gives ya quest and she will tell u ya can buy things from counter..never seen any NPC on the roads other then hunters mages barbarians students.etc
whats near autumn roads (the baot...the alc shop..or is way across otherway where we get the quests for the bridge?)
almost forgot wheres this fairy door?
Autumn woods...
Leave the Goblin village to the south than head west at the first interjection.
You'll be at the entrance of the Autumn woods there, head north to get to the main part... cross the river to the west by heading further north than head north even further and follow the road to the North East of the map.
Congratulation you made it to the Alchemy shop.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Well I gues it could haven been made more usefull if it had a passive ability like, increases exp earned from reading a manual by +50% if placed at home or something.
Or even increases exp earned from any source (tasks or manuals) by 10-20%
well i thought and hoped for something with in regarding something for any of the crafting menu (example teaches you to build...)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well i thought and hoped for something with in regarding something for any of the crafting menu (example teaches you to build...)
... that would only make sense if you used a "construction 101" or something like that in the assembly of the shelf though... useing the shelf to store your own notes on things would however make a reasonable explanation why you would gain Bonus exp from doing stuff or reading about it

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
... that would only make sense if you used a "construction 101" or something like that in the assembly of the shelf though... useing the shelf to store your own notes on things would however make a reasonable explanation why you would gain Bonus exp from doing stuff or reading about it
out of habit when buying i max everything out and so when i clicked books i got a boat load of points for everything
wasnt counting on the actual crafting to be ridiculous for levelling point system...went from bad to worse 300 to 800 to over 1700

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Autumn woods...
Leave the Goblin village to the south than head west at the first interjection.
You'll be at the entrance of the Autumn woods there, head north to get to the main part... cross the river to the west by heading further north than head north even further and follow the road to the North East of the map.
Congratulation you made it to the Alchemy shop.
lol lost me with those instructions ...i have a terrible sense of direction ..always find things by accident and fluke
i memorize things thst stands out and in my head thats my map ..broken boat,,,alc shop...bridge from quest,etc
earlier i found something new and ive been in the area many times its that thing im suppose to translate but missing items
to do so...was an earlier post
UPDATED: LOL it just registered in my brain shortly after the post that the alc is the NPC i was looking for??what through me off is i was expecting her name
to be Tengu LOL

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
man this game sure like to fuck with you...i was on quest AGES ago to find the priest and NOW i just found him
is it worth it for us to donate ..wasnt sure if it was or not so made a save point after the donation and cure

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
out of habit when buying i max everything out and so when i clicked books i got a boat load of points for everything
wasnt counting on the actual crafting to be ridiculous for levelling point system...went from bad to worse 300 to 800 to over 1700
Well given the fact that the game doesn't really support any skill to be higher than Level 3 I suppose this isn't the final balancing of scaleing the Level ups
man this game sure like to fuck with you...i was on quest AGES ago to find the priest and NOW i just found him
is it worth it for us to donate ..wasnt sure if it was or not so made a save point after the donation and cure
Give him 1 Gold and you'll get the White Magic skill book

Reactions: FeyRing

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Well given the fact that the game doesn't really support any skill to be higher than Level 3 I suppose this isn't the final balancing of scaleing the Level ups

damn i gave him over 200g so he is worth it then?

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Wow so greed does more than just screw you out of your starter pet... Though as it stands I can't see healing spells being worthwhile since enemies can stunlock you.

edit: I'm convinced fulgurite isn't implemented in the game yet, been going to the sand during storms over and over and when I see it strike the sand directly it doesn't leave any nodes, only the occasional item.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
slowly but surely im making progress finally able to make fine sand or what ever instead of having to look around for it on the ground...the games is slowly getting to be somewhat enjoyable again LOL ..making progression anyways and thats all that matters

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Wow so greed does more than just screw you out of your starter pet... Though as it stands I can't see healing spells being worthwhile since enemies can stunlock you.

edit: I'm convinced fulgurite isn't implemented in the game yet, been going to the sand during storms over and over and when I see it strike the sand directly it doesn't leave any nodes, only the occasional item.
trying to hunt him down again i got a ton of things off of him and dont recall that being one of them
did some sort of spell on me and looks like it reset like will and so on happened so quick i wasnt paying attention
but looking for him again anyways

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
BUT lately ive been thinking of something else to be added would be fantastic to add on to it how about something that disables the rain and storm effects god damn annoying its hard enough times getting through certain spots on the map as is and then with rain in the way my god man its a fucking nightmare LOL
I don't plan to add toggles for weather, though at some point in the future there might be spells added to control it.

It would be interesting if you could plonk down iron rods into the sand to increase the chances of a fulgurite spawning in stormy weather, because it seems at least at the moment it is either very rare or not implemented even though aria chats about it.
The lightning rod idea is something I am considering. Though at the moment Fulgurite isn't really used for anything, though it is implemented and it does form rarely. I have also seen other players post screenshots of it's formation in their games.

I have a quest to take a test to work as an assistance of the tengu, however, I don't get the permission to read the book.
I will change this in the next release to allow it. I just assumed you would have enough relationship points with her by then to ask her to be your Friend.

I'm on the quest for Aria to find and research the fairy tunnel thingy, how do I get the translated fairy runes? I keep failing even though I'm using raven's wisdom to boost my int - is there like a hard stat check that I need to pass or something like that or is it just luck based and I keep getting unlucky?
Its 1d6 + Int +2 (if Fairy Riddles Read) + 3 (if Fairy Vaults Read)

You have to get a score of 15 and above.

First of all, even with the 50% boost to XP stat gains in this game are glacial and only get worse as things go along, as your stats (and therefore ways of gaining XP) do not rise in the same way costs do.
That's because the game doesn't support level curves above level 2 yet, you can increase them but they have not been balanced for it.

You should be able to get them from the goblins via quests
Some of them will be in the future, though not from Goblins but from other NPCs.

Base VP/WP should be doubled or at the very least be raised to 150. Ideally, you should also be able to actually be able to level the MC UP too. This is in practically every RPG for the very good reason that it makes for additional incremental progression and would alleviate a lot of the problems with the game progression. I know you can level up in skills to get stat gains but christ almighty these are marginal gains with excessive costs, though at least they don't rise.
I have seen a lot of people who don's even use the bed at a certain point and are able to keep endlessly going on cycling through food, potions and recovery spells.

Combat is hideously unbalanced, especially as it's optional to have the bunny. Enemies in general deal way, way more damage to you than you do to them, their drops are weak and so are their XP gains. The XP gains deserve special mention because by far the best and easiest way to get them is to just beat the dummies or farm rats, because more difficult enemies do not give you more rewards! Why should I risk a self destruct from a Chaos Turkey for a measely 9 battle XP when I get seven from a rat I kill instantly? (aside from the fact their feathers sell for 1 silver, which is in it's own way another unbalanced element)
Unless you wear armour they will always have extra damage multipliers against you. To deal damage to them you need, stats plus weapon and a skill for combat or magic, they were purposefully designed to be hard if ungeared. Chaos Turkeys can also drop eggs which let you grow your own Turkeys.

Enemies like the slimes chain stunning you AND charming you is absurd. Multiple enemies when you are always alone are always a problem. The bomb is a crutch that can work and if you want the game to be so that you have to use one way to do it, that's fine. But why does a bomb do damage but fire magic doesn't?
Because the explosion force scatters the slime, not the fire from it. Slimes are also slow and the minions have very low HP.

Cooking recipes should actually be relevant to what you have. I have an inventory full of eggs, mushrooms and all manner of meats. My options, for some baffling reason, are to make bread, pasta or lotus chips. Making a mushroom soup, omelet or boiled potatoes should be a start. The baked potatoes are a good example of another bloat, where methods to gain things are slim and need repeated steps and then have excessive costs, same as every other crafting skills. You LITERALLY have wild oranges and then have LEMONADE as a recipe. This is excessively bizarre game design.
You would have had an option of extra cooking recipes if you chose Cooking at character creation. Otherwise you can buy recipes from the traveling Merchant NPC. I may add some more default recipes to reflect the materials found early on though, it's a good point.

Requiring 300 XP for the first level of forging requires massive amounts of resources and is, again, absolutely absurd. The same with cooking and probably the others when I get to them, because all the XP gains are incredibly low. I have to have 450 potatoes and a 150 pieces of salt to get just the first level of cooking! I need 600 pieces of iron ore to make 300 nails to get the first level! This is is incredible lack of respect for the players time and anyone who doesn't use a cheat engine to get this up is addicted to wasting time.

As far as I can tell these numbers have literally not changed since these elements were added and while they were OK when you first did them they should absolutely have been rebalanced by now to actually be reasonable. Surely your vision of the game isn't that a player should spend hours grinding minigames in your game about monster girls??
Crafting above level 2 isn't implemented, so the exp curve is not balanced yet and is the same as it was at launch. I have only filled out starter area content so far. I have only now started adding Lvl 2 stuff in the caves so a rebalance for some things is coming soon.

I also don't think that the monster girl interactions in my game required much grinding at all so far, since most of the crafting/combat hasn't been a requirement for seeing scenes (unless it's the losing scenes) with them.

(though it's strange to only have defeat scenes)
I've talked about this a few posts before yours, it's to do with time constraints on making scene art. Though a victory scene against Werewolves will be added in the next release most likely.

"Approach Special" and "Approach Normal" should honestly not even be options. Just add a flirt option to the special goblins or a talk option if they have unique talks.
It's mostly done to help me group things in the event script. I may change it in the future.

You don't grow potatoes from seeds, you grow them from other potatoes because their genetics are irritating.
I know, however I don't want to think of a way to make it so you don't automatically eat the potato instead of planting it when you use it. Plus it's a magical setting so these potatoes could be different.

Oh and in one part of the Autumn Woods with the copper node, they can spawn a pepper you can't harvest because you can't harvest on top of it but it's 4x4 so you can never face it.
I would love to see a screenshot of this, as this sort of thing has happened before, so I can fix the location.

please add an option to surrender
It's on the "To Do" list.

OK THOUGHT THAT WAS REALLY REALLY BAD IMAGINE MY SURPRISE WHEN NEXT IS OVER THE 1700 MARK JESUS FUCKING CHRIST REALLY MAN??
Not balanced above level 2.

also where to get dandelion seeds i thought forest seeds but NOPE
Forest plants can drop them but it's RNG. You can try the Dandelion plants next to Aria's store.

right now I am unsure of the best money making (money/time irl) in the game, if I had to guess its spamming shifts at Aria's shop,
Yes, it's the highest especially if the corresponding stats are high.

well guess it was stupid wishful thinking..agree to disagree BUT the way its advertised sure has ya thinking contains something
Originally, the bookcase was supposed to have the books explaining game mechanics. But for now it's just a decoration.

i was expecting her name
to be Tengu LOL
Tengu is a species.

The visual representation of the strike can be a bit misleading. Not all cells have the chance to spawn one either, if a cell contains an event for lighting or fireflies at night, then it wont spawn anything even if the lightning hits it.

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
Quick question - so far the only ways to get Opals as far as I'm aware are from near water area's/beaches and possibly getting lucky while mining. Is there anything else?

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Quick question - so far the only ways to get Opals as far as I'm aware are from near water area's/beaches and possibly getting lucky while mining. Is there anything else?
Also rarely from chests. As far as mining specifically copper nodes.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
how do you avoid getting the permanent submissive flaw??doesnt make any sense what so ever...walking along in the forrest killing NORMAL wolves and wild turkeys and out of the blue without warning get slapped with permanent submissive flaw
ive restarted old save 2 or 3x now and no matter what im doing it just happens after a short while (15 to 30min game play)

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes