3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how do you avoid getting the permanent submissive flaw??doesnt make any sense what so ever...walking along in the forrest killing NORMAL wolves and wild turkeys and out of the blue without warning get slapped with permanent submissive flaw
ive restarted old save 2 or 3x now and no matter what im doing it just happens after a short while (15 to 30min game play)
Given the fact that you used an external cheat editor on your saves, my first advices would be to restart WITHOUT useing such tools.
There is an inbuild cheat mode you can use instead

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Given the fact that you used an external cheat editor on your saves, my first advices would be to restart WITHOUT useing such tools.
There is an inbuild cheat mode you can use instead
its only for gold where as my cheat system is for gold and fighting stats

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
its only for gold where as my cheat system is for gold and fighting stats
from experience based on multiple people in other threads/games it's also used to add bugs to ones saves though.
You can be save and only use the Dev tools or risk to live with the problems.
I have never encountered a situation where a "Flaw" was added to the MC... sure he gains fetishes all the time, but Flaws are only added dureing Character creation for me

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
from experience based on multiple people in other threads/games it's also used to add bugs to ones saves though.
You can be save and only use the Dev tools or risk to live with the problems.
I have never encountered a situation where a "Flaw" was added to the MC... sure he gains fetishes all the time, but Flaws are only added dureing Character creation for me
seems to happen when MC gets put in sub situations to much...triggered when i was letting the werebats,etc have their way with me,etc loaded an old save sure lost a lot of work and hours of my time BUT seems to be all back to normal now
when i started playing i used a default selected mage not sure if that matters or not BUT i didnt know the game so just played it safe and selected as i said premade default mage guy...mind ya now my guy looks nothing like a mage LOL wears plate sword and shield
with magic stats maxed...wish i could adjust the battle circle thing take out fire and put in back magic and sorcery (both are maxed out and fire is too BUT i wanna see what back magic and sorcery does)for now only thing to show for it is the spell book thing

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
I found out that werewolves can bring another werewolf girl when starting the battle today, must be a rare occurrence, I escaped the battle right as it started though so I don't know what happens if you lose to a duo.

Also speaking of lycanthropes, I tried leaving the lycanthropy disease status on my character for a while after getting it from a bite, but didn't notice any change other than low wp and inability to cast magic, nothing else happens if you have it for a long time right? no month long moon cycle secret stuff?

edit: it seems to only occur if you succeed to escape? more testing needed.

screenshot included: 1626129740265.png

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
seems to happen when MC gets put in sub situations to much...triggered when i was letting the werebats,etc have their way with me,etc loaded an old save sure lost a lot of work and hours of my time BUT seems to be all back to normal now
when i started playing i used a default selected mage not sure if that matters or not BUT i didnt know the game so just played it safe and selected as i said premade default mage guy...mind ya now my guy looks nothing like a mage LOL wears plate sword and shield
with magic stats maxed...wish i could adjust the battle circle thing take out fire and put in back magic and sorcery (both are maxed out and fire is too BUT i wanna see what back magic and sorcery does)for now only thing to show for it is the spell book thing
Ah my dude, when you lose to the werebats you get a cursed item attached to you that makes you submissive, I just restarted from that point.

Reactions: FeyRing

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Quick question - so far the only ways to get Opals as far as I'm aware are from near water area's/beaches and possibly getting lucky while mining. Is there anything else?
Those are pretty much it, plus chests sometimes.

how do you avoid getting the permanent submissive flaw??doesnt make any sense what so ever...walking along in the forrest killing NORMAL wolves and wild turkeys and out of the blue without warning get slapped with permanent submissive flaw
ive restarted old save 2 or 3x now and no matter what im doing it just happens after a short while (15 to 30min game play)
You let Werebats stick a cursed piercing on you and haven't removed it in time, hence it gave you the flaw, if you wait longer you will also get a Masochist flaw. Go to the Goblin Smith and ask her to remove it or use a "Remove Curse" scroll.

I found out that werewolves can bring another werewolf girl when starting the battle today, must be a rare occurrence, I escaped the battle right as it started though so I don't know what happens if you lose to a duo.
Their ability to summon backup has been temporary disabled but you still see the whole possible troop if you run away. In the next update there will be groups of Werewolves in the caves and losing will lead to getting Gangbanged by them.

Also speaking of lycanthropes, I tried leaving the lycanthropy disease status on my character for a while after getting it from a bite, but didn't notice any change other than low wp and inability to cast magic, nothing else happens if you have it for a long time right? no month long moon cycle secret stuff?
At the moment it's not fully implemented so no transformative effects exist yet.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
There is a secret glade in Emerald Forest that has a chest you can open with it.

You can't, they are just found randomly on the forest floor.
you would think with all the flying creatures obtaining black feathers would be a lot easier plus not to mention our bird farms

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
how do i obtain thunder crystals?looking to build a bunch of iron lamps for my house

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok so other then iron lamp is there any other lighting we can get for our houses and materials for them that are not so rare or hard to get?

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
ok so other then iron lamp is there any other lighting we can get for our houses and materials for them that are not so rare or hard to get?
kill mimics in the caves, it's a rare-ish drop

hello and do not tell me how to complete this task in advance thanks
I'm unsure if you meant to ask how to complete it, or if you don't want the quest log to have information about... quests...

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes