3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
kill mimics in the caves, it's a rare-ish drop

I'm unsure if you meant to ask how to complete it, or if you don't want the quest log to have information about... quests...
I just do not understand how to complete this task where to find the witch?

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
I just do not understand how to complete this task where to find the witch?
Get some money, around 80 silver at least, then keep going around the world until a priest npc spawns; you can tell its a priest if you have the option to donate. Once you find a priest, trade with him and he should sell an anti curse scroll, you can give it to saffron to complete the quest.

You can also find a student, but you need some skill levels in intimidation if you are going to try and capture him to give to saffron instead, so its easier to just find a priest for the scroll.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Get some money, around 80 silver at least, then keep going around the world until a priest npc spawns; you can tell its a priest if you have the option to donate. Once you find a priest, trade with him and he should sell an anti curse scroll, you can give it to saffron to complete the quest.
There is also a chance to find them in easy Chests around the world.

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
You can also find a student, but you need some skill levels in intimidation if you are going to try and capture him to give to saffron instead, so its easier to just find a priest for the scroll.
If you have an invisibility potion/scroll, you can become invisible and try to bonk him over the head (wooden club in inventory improves chances of success).

alber123

Feb 2, 2020

Thank you

ZeroDxD

Aug 3, 2017
my pc is getting Unable to find : Graphics/Pictures/Actor2 Error
How can I fix this for this game every time I exit combat/Fighting

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
my pc is getting Unable to find : Graphics/Pictures/Actor2 Error
How can I fix this for this game every time I exit combat/Fighting
Your game likely got corrupted when unpacking or downloading, it happens sometimes. Best solution is to redownload into a different directory.

Alternatively grab the file bellow, rename it to whatever image is missing, in this case Actor2.png and place it in the folder, that might fix it.

Actor1.png

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Any games with girls like Safrin (and preferably the breeding system of wife/gf) where you let others have a go at her?

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
An .exe installer for an RPGMaker game? It even got flagged when trying to launch it. I know this happens by default with third party software of questionable origin but the dev sure set himself up for that bitcoin mining scheme here.

Dec 17, 2017
Gave this one a go and loving it! The focus on being able to impregnate and sire children is right up my alley. My biggest critique is quite minor and might have already been mentioned but too lazy to look. Havent been able to do too much or see if you can impregnate your own children later(which i hope).

Edit: turns out my problem to enter menu was because i tried to do it too early in char creator. So it was merely me being a derp and not a problem with rpgmaker which is good.

Edit: nr 2: Turns out my frustration can be removed so i edited away my critique on that so double derp from me today.

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2017
Excuse me. I can't find this girl, Aria's shop. In which map is it located? Amber wilds?
I think you can find it if you go west after leaving village and then head north after that north/northwest-ish. Shouldn't be too hard to end up in wrong area as the other areas are not yet implemented. But the forest can be somewhat confusing to navigate at first. As they mention in game do it during the day since at night you have to worry about getting attacked.

This here is aimed at the dev. I have played more and one thing that i would love to see is more art of these saucy goblin ladies and their sexy bushes. Starting to feel not only my char is developing a fetish for them but me aswell.

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Havent been able to do too much or see if you can impregnate your own children later(which i hope).
This is actually not planned. There are too many issues with publishing a game with that sort of content on Patreon. Plus I don't really find that content interesting myself so I would have difficulties writing it regardless.

There might be a possibility of such relations if you were to marry some MILF further down the line who already had a fully grown daughter from a previous relationship, but there are no concrete plans for it yet.

Excuse me. I can't find this girl, Aria's shop. In which map is it located? Amber wilds?
It's in the map that comes after Amber Wilds. Go to the top of Amber Wilds and head to the right until you see stone staits leading up the mountain, in the next zone up the stairs is the Citrine Crags map, Aria's shop is located in this map across the bridge.

This here is aimed at the dev. I have played more and one thing that i would love to see is more art of these saucy goblin ladies and their sexy bushes. Starting to feel not only my char is developing a fetish for them but me aswell.
I was hoping to do a few more other species before revisiting the Goblin content, since at the moment Goblins have the most scenes out of all the other species.

Reactions: Marvelous Chris

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
FeyRing said:
I have decided to remove a lot of small components like "Loops", "Bolts", "Needles", etc and replace them with a more general component known as "Spare Parts", this will hopefully streamline the crafting recipes significantly and cut down on inventory clutter as well.
Hmm, I actually really liked the intricate crafting system where the ingredients required for construction actually made sense instead of the classic videogame system of "take 2 scrap metal and 2 wood planks to make a Heckler & Koch G36 (Gewehr 36) Assault Rifle".
Personally I'd recommend looking into remaking the admittedly clunky and cumbersome inventory system, including raising the limit of items above 99 and adding a storage system.
That's kind of selfish of me to recommend though because it's definitely the more difficult solution and would require script reworks (maybe even bricking current save files).

anon62195

Apr 13, 2018
Hmm, I actually really liked the intricate crafting system where the ingredients required for construction actually made sense instead of the classic videogame system of "take 2 scrap metal and 2 wood planks to make a Heckler & Koch G36 (Gewehr 36) Assault Rifle".
I mean at least "spare parts" makes more sense than this example

Personally I'd recommend looking into remaking the admittedly clunky and cumbersome inventory system, including raising the limit of items above 99 and adding a storage system.
That's kind of selfish of me to recommend though because it's definitely the more difficult solution and would require script reworks (maybe even bricking current save files).
This part I'm with you on

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes