3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
I have a small question about the gameplay: since the 2nd tier of items has been introduced (in particular, Artifice), the following question is of interest: is it possible to receive silver stably at the moment? (If yes, then it is not necessary to write how, I will try to find it myself) and whether it is possible in the Crystal Grotto to gain access to the location from where the rope can be dangled and where the crystal stands.
That crystal is the Silver Node. And yes, you can get to it. You have to enter the caves through the right most entrance, it will look like a dead end, but with Trap Sense 1 and above, you will see that the North wall can be mined out, this will open a secret poison cavern, from there, you can mine to the left to open the passage to the Silver Node and link up the caverns.

RPGMs need controller support for all that running around.
Controler is sadly incompatible with the Quick Slots script.

Dev might be able to make a version with RTP included, so you don't have to download it, but it'd inflate the game's size.
RTP should alread be included in the download I think.

Reactions: Lans90

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
I apologise for the double post but version 0.1.8 is now available for the general public through itch.io

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So... please correct me if I'm wrong but is this another update of mostly just rpg stuff? =(
Cause in my humble opinion this game has plenty of that already... it could be a great game but definitely needs more femdom and sexy times and unfortunately the sexual aspect of the game doesn't seems to be the focus of the dev anymore... not even gonna bother downloading the new version for just a couple of extra scenes...

Last edited:

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
So... please correct me if I'm wrong but is this another update of mostly just rpg stuff? =(
Cause in my humble opinion this game has plenty of that already... it could be a great game but definitely needs more femdom and sexy times and unfortunately the sexual aspect of the game doesn't seems to be the focus of the dev anymore... not even gonna bother downloading the new version for just a couple of extra scenes...
It's two scenes, one where you get gangbanged by a pack of Werewolves and one where you fuck a Werewolf after defeating her. Pretty much all updates have at least one new scene in them. Both scenes were requested for over a year already.

I'm not sure how many new scenes you expect me to make each new release, they tend to take up the majority of the time as is. I am pretty slow at drawing. The previous update was all sex and the update before that was sex plus a map.

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
That crystal is the Silver Node. And yes, you can get to it. You have to enter the caves through the right most entrance, it will look like a dead end, but with Trap Sense 1 and above, you will see that the North wall can be mined out, this will open a secret poison cavern, from there, you can mine to the left to open the passage to the Silver Node and link up the caverns.

Controler is sadly incompatible with the Quick Slots script.

RTP should alread be included in the download I think.
Thanks, I thought so. I found a room with poison a long time ago, but in order to highlight the secret passage, I had to sit in it for a while. By the way, there is a question about the spawn of the NPC: is it random? Or is there a time / days / weather when you can catch someone? Just for example, I saw a merchant only once from the beginning of the game (and played quite a lot), and I really need a cloth (to create a tailor's table) and recipes for food. Уж больно шашлычка охото.

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Thanks, I thought so. I found a room with poison a long time ago, but in order to highlight the secret passage, I had to sit in it for a while. By the way, there is a question about the spawn of the NPC: is it random? Or is there a time / days / weather when you can catch someone? Just for example, I saw a merchant only once from the beginning of the game (and played quite a lot), and I really need a cloth (to create a tailor's table) and recipes for food. Уж больно шашлычка охото.
Night time does decrease your Perception skill level so that could be the reason why it didn't appear instantly.

Travelers have a 20-30% chance to spawn per map once a day. They only spawn during the day and they will despawn if you leave the map that they spawned on. Rainy weather does decrease the chance of spawning slightly. They tend to spawn more often along the roads but they can spawn anywhere on the map technically. The type of traveler is Random though, certain travelers like the Priest and Student have a higher chance to spawn when when quests requiring them are active.

Goblin Merchant can sell Cloth occasionally as well, it might be easier to get it from her than from the Traveler Merchant.

glosh

Sep 12, 2018
very good update but a question was the mimic before? is that it is the first time that I find it the truth and it gave me a surprise the truth I would like to have a winning scene like the wolf but without hurry

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
Night time does decrease your Perception skill level so that could be the reason why it didn't appear instantly.

Travelers have a 20-30% chance to spawn per map once a day. They only spawn during the day and they will despawn if you leave the map that they spawned on. Rainy weather does decrease the chance of spawning slightly. They tend to spawn more often along the roads but they can spawn anywhere on the map technically. The type of traveler is Random though, certain travelers like the Priest and Student have a higher chance to spawn when when quests requiring them are active.

Goblin Merchant can sell Cloth occasionally as well, it might be easier to get it from her than from the Traveler Merchant.
Thank you, it was interesting to know. By the way, a really good job with crafting / resource / cost optimization. I also think it would be a useful improvement to slightly improve the crafting Satchels. For example, Taylor's satchel: quite often you get Feathers, Hay and Chitin from it. These are quite common resources and they are quite easy to get, I think if they are simply removed from here it will already be good (thus there will be more chances of getting something more valuable). I think it's the same with other types of Satchels.
Also, after receiving the quest Thesis (from Aria), you need to give her Star Charts. For the production of the Star Chart at the boat, everything works as it should. But at the Telescope it requires Black Feathers.

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
very good update but a question was the mimic before? is that it is the first time that I find it the truth and it gave me a surprise the truth I would like to have a winning scene like the wolf but without hurry
yes, there were Mimics before(Grotto). By the way, I remember that after losing to them in different ways, the scenes will be slightly different (I don't remember exactly about the arts, whether they will change), and for example, losing to Mimic there was 1 scene, and destroying Mimic itself, but losing to the remaining spheres, another.

Reactions: glosh

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Is the goblin village just the starting place of this game or is the entire game going to revolve around helping the goblins?

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
The download is in an EXE file, is it as executable file or do i have to extract the content... by the way, when im posting this comment, it is on page 69.... heh heh heh nice

Reactions: FeyRing

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Mimics were there since 0.1.7!

For example, Taylor's satchel: quite often you get Feathers, Hay and Chitin from it. These are quite common resources and they are quite easy to get, I think if they are simply removed from here it will already be good (thus there will be more chances of getting something more valuable). I think it's the same with other types of Satchels.
The loot table for those is really small, if I remove those they will only have Cloth and Silk in them. I might expand their contents though to have better stuff.

Also, after receiving the quest Thesis (from Aria), you need to give her Star Charts. For the production of the Star Chart at the boat, everything works as it should. But at the Telescope it requires Black Feathers.
Can you provide a screen shot, I have been going over all those events and can't find this, preferably one showing the black feather requirement and one of the message just before it.

yes, there were Mimics before(Grotto). By the way, I remember that after losing to them in different ways, the scenes will be slightly different (I don't remember exactly about the arts, whether they will change), and for example, losing to Mimic there was 1 scene, and destroying Mimic itself, but losing to the remaining spheres, another.
It depends if they do a Cowgirl scene with you or the Facesitting scene... and it might also vary depending on whether she is a Virgin, MILF, etc...

Is the goblin village just the starting place of this game or is the entire game going to revolve around helping the goblins?
Starting place, there will be other villages too.

The download is in an EXE file, is it as executable file or do i have to extract the content... by the way, when im posting this comment, it is on page 69.... heh heh heh nice
69!!!!

When you double click on the EXE file it should automatically extract the game into that directory.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
It's two scenes, one where you get gangbanged by a pack of Werewolves and one where you fuck a Werewolf after defeating her. Pretty much all updates have at least one new scene in them. Both scenes were requested for over a year already.

I'm not sure how many new scenes you expect me to make each new release, they tend to take up the majority of the time as is. I am pretty slow at drawing. The previous update was all sex and the update before that was sex plus a map.

Fair enough.. thanks for explaining.
Despite my critics I still think this is a great and very unique game, I only wished there was more femdom content cause thats my only go to in these games but either way thanks for sharing it and I hope you get some extra support in the future so they can come out more often =)

• Red Heart

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
How do you make a perfect star chart from the boat? (for the Heaven's Road quest) I only get crude ones...

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Fair enough.. thanks for explaining.
Despite my critics I still think this is a great and very unique game, I only wished there was more femdom content cause thats my only go to in these games but either way thanks for sharing it and I hope you get some extra support in the future so they can come out more often =)
I will try to add more soon!

How do you make a perfect star chart from the boat? (for the Heaven's Road quest) I only get crude ones...
Do it at Midnight, make sure the weather is fine. Have a High INT score and Perception Skill.

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
Mimics were there since 0.1.7!

The loot table for those is really small, if I remove those they will only have Cloth and Silk in them. I might expand their contents though to have better stuff.

Can you provide a screen shot, I have been going over all those events and can't find this, preferably one showing the black feather requirement and one of the message just before it.

It depends if they do a Cowgirl scene with you or the Facesitting scene... and it might also vary depending on whether she is a Virgin, MILF, etc...

Starting place, there will be other villages too.

69!!!!

When you double click on the EXE file it should automatically extract the game into that directory.
Very strange. From this satchel (tailor) I also got threads (of various types), precious stones, dyes, scissors, cooper filigree, the skin of a wolf and a werewolf, leather, and for sure something else I just don’t remember.
Thanks for the info on the Mimic scenes.
And here's a screenshot. At the moment, the Thesis (Aria) quest is active.

Last edited:

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
I will try to add more soon!

Do it at Midnight, make sure the weather is fine. Have a High INT score and Perception Skill.
Thank you! I'm trying to repair the telescope by myself, I can't manage to find a lens... I got several specialization books, build their respective benches, but it doesn't seem like I can manufacture it either. Any tip?

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
Thank you! I'm trying to repair the telescope by myself, I can't manage to find a lens... I got several specialization books, build their respective benches, but it doesn't seem like I can manufacture it either. Any tip?
As far as I remember, you need the Artifice skill (to fix it yourself). And in it you can craft Lenses.

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
In the location of the Emerald Forest, in the area in the southeast (where the hive, behind the bridge that needs to be repaired). The character looks in the direction of the nut, at this point, apparently, loot can spawn, but it does not work to reach it (I tried it from different sides).

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes