3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Does anyone know if saves from previous versions can be used in updated versions? I put off playing for a while, came back to this and learned more about how to play, but later realized I was probably paying on an older version at this point. I'd rather not go through that craft and combat exp grind again.
They should be in theory. At least there shouldn't be any game breaking bugs.

Reactions: PofB

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
They should be in theory. At least there shouldn't be any game breaking bugs.
Alright, I'm kind of an idiot. I just remembered I can try to copy and paste my saves from the previous version into the new one, and it worked to "update" the game; even got a message about it when I loaded my last save. Thanks for answering though.

TheRug

Apr 23, 2019
After every battle, I get an error saying: Unable to find file: Graphics/Pictures/Actor2 then the game crashes. There is no Picture folder in the Graphics directory. Is there a way to fix this?

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
After every battle, I get an error saying: Unable to find file: Graphics/Pictures/Actor2 then the game crashes. There is no Picture folder in the Graphics directory. Is there a way to fix this?
Your game likely got corrupted when unpacking or downloading. You can try redownloading and reinstaling, alternatively make a pictures folder in graphics and shove this picture in after renaming it to Actor2:
Actor1.png

Reactions: Lans90 and TheRug

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Does anyone know where I can find Flax? Without it I can't make anything in the tailoring category, and I feel like I'm really missing something where on where to get it and particularly the seeds.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone know where I can find Flax? Without it I can't make anything in the tailoring category, and I feel like I'm really missing something where on where to get it and particularly the seeds.
As far as I recall you can get it from any forest flower

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
So basically I'm stuck with random chance?
Flax are extremely common...
They're the purple flowers out in the wild.

As for getting the seeds of most flowers/plants, from what I know the only way is through those forest flowers and yes, it's ridiculous and should be changed considering I've probably harvested well over 500 of these stupid forest flowers and still have yet to get seeds for the Narcissus flower seeds.

Last edited:

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Does anyone know where I can find Flax?
Flax are extremely common...
They're the purple flowers out in the wild.
This is the correct answer! Flax is found in the Emerald Forest and along Emerald Road. These plants also drop Flax Seeds and Flax Flowers.

As for getting the seeds of most flowers/plants, from what I know the only way is through those forest flowers and yes, it's ridiculous and should be changed considering I've probably harvested well over 500 of these stupid forest flowers and still have yet to get seeds for the Narcissus flower seeds.
A lot of plants can now be found in the wild too, like: Dandelions, Thistles, Plantago, Flax, Black Pepper and Fly Amanita Mushrooms. When the game first released only Flax was found in the wild as a fixed spawn.

Additionally you can get either Lavender or Iris Seeds from Saffron as a reward for her first Quest, though she doesn't let you choose which.

I do plan to keep adding the remainder of the flowers to have fixed spawn locations in new maps so players can obtain them and their seeds in these locations!

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
This is the correct answer! Flax is found in the Emerald Forest and along Emerald Road. These plants also drop Flax Seeds and Flax Flowers.
Thank you both for those answers! So I was indeed missing something. Now I can start making tailoring stuff.

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
Can you be caught by Aria during an Oni gangbang? Would be cool if she could even participate in it since right now, for the most part, she is pretty boring.

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Can you be caught by Aria during an Oni gangbang? Would be cool if she could even participate in it since right now, for the most part, she is pretty boring.
Why would she be involved in this? This is clearly not in her nature.
No, you can't be. It is indeed not really in her nature. Aria was designed as a character for those that do not like the femdom aspect of the game. That said she is a rare case and characters like her are unlikely to be introduced again (at least within foreseeable future).

I do plan a possible threesome with her and the Pumpkin Witch in the future though.

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
Why would she be involved in this? This is clearly not in her nature.
I always considered her just inexperienced and in the process of discovering new things. The same way her foot-worship scene comes from her learning after watching some werebats doing the same, she could feel attracted to new forms of domination after witnessing others doing so. But hey, if that's not her concept, I respect it.

No, you can't be. It is indeed not really in her nature. Aria was designed as a character for those that do not like the femdom aspect of the game. That said she is a rare case and characters like her are unlikely to be introduced again (at least within foreseeable future).

I do plan a possible threesome with her and the Pumpkin Witch in the future though.
Thank you for clarifying! Are there any plans for a werebat village?

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Thank you for clarifying! Are there any plans for a werebat village?
No... well not at the moment at least. I would rather expand by adding some other species like Elves, Orcs etc, ones that are more likely to form advanced village like societies. In general I want to make villages for more technologically advanced species rather than have the player go from one primitive village to the next.

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
What exactly does 'Luck' do?
I know it helps on certain rolls out of combat, like gathering honey, or certain charisma rolls, and probably a lot of other rolls as well.
I know it gathers more ore/plants when you mine/harvest them, and gives an increased chance of gems, and probably seeds.

Does it do anything inside of combat? Higher chance of crits? Lower chance of getting crit? Higher chance of hitting your enemy? Does it increases the chance of finding items from combat? Like higher chance of getting Typhon from that bird? Does it effect how much exp you get from winning battles?

Reactions: Lans90

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Does it do anything inside of combat? Higher chance of crits? Lower chance of getting crit? Higher chance of hitting your enemy? Does it increases the chance of finding items from combat? Like higher chance of getting Typhon from that bird? Does it effect how much exp you get from winning battles?
It has a very small role in applying and resisting state application. I also plan for it to be used in damage calculations for some special attacks in the future.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Hmm, I'm having trouble finding thunder crystals. I've been running all over the map during thunderstorms trying to find one, but so far I've only found a single node of flummite (which is apparently more rare than thunder crystals judging from a post I saw, so I guess my luck is weird). Any tips?

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes