3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You are repeating yourself so I need to do same:
1. She may refuse to have another child w/o rising last one, be responsible etc. BEFORE she gets to know she needs to breed with other males too. Then, MC may be responsible for rising, other male for breeding.
2. Like I said at least two times, dev may make her unique among her species; I provided multiple examples.

Now, your turn. Suggest "better" solution.

EDIT:
Dev made Aria a decent woman, good MC's seduction target. Long quest chain, nice story, interesting personality etc.
Then he dedicated to spice up the game, adding ntr/challenge/other options - he already added some statistics copied from Goblin and told us he did not decided yet how to add such solution to the game. So I suggested some solutions. And you know what? All of them MUST be about her conflict with her decent personality (maybe with exception of Aria having BF before MC or thinking MC is dead).

It is about making game with more variety and more interesting, allowing MC to prevent NTR ofc.

BTW. Where is oni shopekeeper? I see variables and pictures, how to find her?
I am pretty sure the NTR was only meant for the Goblins so far, as "those green sluts", as Aria calls them, are actually happy as long as they have a cock to breed with (Onis and Werewolfs are pretty much as horny them once they get more than random encounters).
FeyRing mentioned he was willing to check wether or not something could be implemented here, but given her Story and Character he wasn't sure how to do it.
All I am saying is your suggestions so far break with either the story he build around her or her Character.
Honestly I couldn't come up with a NTR story unless she is attacked, raped and mind broken.
I might be no fan of NTR but I can accept it being in games as long as it's avoidable by default and is not breaking with the coherent story just to include the fetish by force.
Is the controls fixed yet in this game or is it as unplayable as before?
Never actually heard anything about broken controlls... are you sure you have the right game?

Last edited:
Reactions: FeyRing

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I thought it was something like "repeat last used item" or something like that.
Oh, right. It's still exactly what I need/want for myself, especially to auto-repeat seeds, for 5-6 times fewer trips to the menu. I guess I'll grab it back. But it's not too well-suited for the general public, I guess :unsure:

I had more time than expected, but I'll probably be too lazy to properly organize this post :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On the subject of the coin display in the script above, does it take into account that merchants buy things from the player at half price or is that the "default" value that is set when creating the item?

On a semi related topic, one thing that I was never able to find (script wise) was a Merchant Script, basically, something that alters sale values in a Merchant based on a Variable. I basically had to set two "Stores" for each Merchant NPC, one that sells
I think I forgot to mention a line before, in the "see sale price on recipes". So here's the rest of what I had noted down.
You're using the default 0.5*price for selling price, so this is what I've used in the displayed draw_currency_value.
Other stuff:
Assigning Hotkeys... isn't so easy. I intended to mod Greenarrow25's search module, but it's not fully functional for that purpose (it's still very good). I'll have to play around and see what I can manage; or I'll do that in a more simple (ok, lazier) way. Not today :p

As for visible fields, I haven't come up with a way to make it look right in RPG Maker.
I like the HM/RF way: if it's brown it's a field (once it's been plowed).
I agree there's a need to make "field" tiles clearly recognizable: try sowing seeds under heavy rain! Then again, this one case is solmewhat logical. :unsure:
edit:
Wasn't there something in-built to help with this? Regions, IIRC, though I dunno how it'd work with on-screen stuff, since it was more for rng battles. -- And I never figured out how Homework Salesman did shop reveal event while I had the trial.
Ah ah I thought about the same game :ROFLMAO:
Feyring already uses regions. The isssue being, there's a bunch of rerolls necessary when he wants to force an event in, because 'spawnable' regions are super small, and 100x100 is much bigger than any map. That contributes to slowing down loading times, among other reasons (sheer size, autoplay events, effects, etc.). As for lightning we're talking a 1/10000 chance of being struck :oops: and about 1/2000 with my suggestion.

Last edited:
Reactions: FeyRing and Yamemai

brorpag

Nov 22, 2020
homie there are merly 4 kinds of experience classes, and only 2 of them are required to unlock all the important mechanics in the game.
I'd agree that combat exp comes much harder than crafting exp, in my case mainly because the most rewarding battles tend to kill of my Pet Celestial Snail and in order to revive it you need to send it home and hope for another lucky encounter in the Wilds.
Crafting Exp comes naturally while you Upgrade yourself and your gear, you don't even have to leave the Goblin Village and sex exp can be farmed in the brothel as easily
No... you get craft exp from blacksmithing its true but you need to do blacksmithing to level up blacksmithing.. same goes for the other crafting skills which ofc makes it far more then just 4 different kinds of experience.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
battles tend to kill of my Pet Celestial Snail and in order to revive it you need to send it home and hope for another lucky encounter in the Wilds.
Why not sleep with it? :unsure: He'll be all perky in the morning (while you recover from the goblins' homewarming visit in 1.09b)
edit: I double-checked: it does heal, from 0 HP. Sleeping on a straw bed as a sea street urchin.

I gave mine the healing feather and a silk scarf. It looks dashing :cool: and can actually use his fog move at times.
edit: damn. I forgot I had to hack the scarf... That's racism! Snails can be stylish too! >_<

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No... you get craft exp from blacksmithing its true but you need to do blacksmithing to level up blacksmithing.. same goes for the other crafting skills which ofc makes it far more then just 4 different kinds of experience.
You are referring to the Skill level up mechanic not the exp itself than.
sure the crafting jobs need pratical usage to improve, but again those skills level quiet natural, the only skills I haven't maxed out is smithing (Level 4) and Construction (Level 2) as there are simply no recipes to craft more stuff right now.

Why not sleep with it? :unsure: He'll be all perky in the morning (while you recover from the goblins' homewarming visit in 1.09b)
I gave mine the healing feather and a silk scarf. It looks dashing :cool: and can actually use his fog move at times.
My Pets never recovered from unconscious even if I slept for 8 hours though

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I am pretty sure the NTR was only meant for the Goblins so far, as "those green sluts", as Aria calls them, are actually happy as long as they have a cock to breed with (Onis and Werewolfs are pretty much as horny them once they get more than random encounters).
FeyRing mentioned he was willing to check wether or not something could be implemented here, but given her Story and Character he wasn't sure how to do it.
All I am saying is your suggestions so far break with either the story he build around her or her Character.
Honestly I couldn't come up with a NTR story unless she is attacked, raped and mind broken.
I might be no fan of NTR but I can accept it being in games as long as it's avoidable by default and is not breaking with the coherent story just to include the fetish by force.

Never actually heard anything about broken controlls... are you sure you have the right game?
Even our goblin wife is kinda tame on that aspect, only visiting the brothel if you ignore her. To be fair the only way to corrupt Aria is either being raped/some forceful situation or by making her lustful by having a lot of sex with her then ignoring her kinda like Saffron works.

In any case there will be some other scenarios for NTR fans I would guess, a good example could be a beastgirl, most of the times you find some lore about them loving strong males and it could be used in a way in which sometimes the MC would be challenged to prove his strength by some antagonistic rival... which reminds me a bit of the roaming NPC's of princess conquest, perhaps if it was explored in this game it would be useful for that NTR stuff, still if it ever gets applied I wouldn't expect it anytime soon.

Personally I'm just hoping to get to a part in which we can make/improve our own house then be able to invite girls to live in it. It would be interesting to have some harem management/rules.

Still that makes me wonder... will there be any futanari heroine?, or futanari characters for that matter, I'm just curious over that.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Even our goblin wife is kinda tame on that aspect, only visiting the brothel if you ignore her. To be fair the only way to corrupt Aria is either being raped/some forceful situation or by making her lustful by having a lot of sex with her then ignoring her kinda like Saffron works.
Like I said three times she could be dutiful enough to sacrifice herself. No need to rape, non-con, corruption. She may have to do sth.

• Angry
Reactions: Daddums

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Personally I'm just hoping to get to a part in which we can make/improve our own house then be able to invite girls to live in it. It would be interesting to have some harem management/rules.
I suppse we would have to gain some promotion before we can assume that we are allowed to actually have our own residence.
Currently we are rented the farm in the Goblin Village or stay over at our Girlfriends place, but it's not something called permanent.
Also that cave like farm building is far to small to house a harem, even when Upgraded.
Like I said three times she could be dutiful enough to sacrifice herself. No need to rape, non-con, corruption. She may have to do sth.
...wait since when is she dutifull?
She is driven for sure and follows her dreams, but she left the village she grew up in, inorder to build and inhibit a shop somwhere in a rather backwater location, so she could concentrate on her Thesis.
Her struggle to get even some basic business makes up half of her Quests

Reactions: FeyRing and Yamemai

brorpag

Nov 22, 2020
sure the crafting jobs need pratical usage to improve, but again those skills level quiet natural, the only skills I haven't maxed out is smithing (Level 4) and Construction (Level 2) as there are simply no recipes to craft more stuff right now.

''skill up mechanic'' really? you can jump hoops around the experience part how much you want but its literally called experience in the game itself. Blacksmithing a iron platemail gives me 30 blacksmithing experience and not craft exp, sex exp, combo nor battle exp.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
[crafting]There are hundreds of Recipes and I rework them from time to time. Some require cross-class crafting. If you think some recipes are too much, then I wouldn't mind hearing some examples, maybe they need a rework.
[travelers] There is no limit, they have a ~30% to spawn once a day on most maps
I tend to focus on 'where to improve?', but I should say: good job here. NPCs are a little less of a pain to find, and crafting is clearly better - fewer exploits, yet still good recipes to build up your skills with a small profit if you're careful. Moreover, most recipes feel logical, and unlock little by little as you progress (through forest plants :cautious: but it's not that bad anymore).

a dedicated pocket dimension for (your) junk
That'd make for a great ad. I want a pet mimic now :sneaky:

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I tend to focus on 'where to improve?', but I should say: good job here. NPCs are a little less of a pain to find, and crafting is clearly better - fewer exploits, yet still good recipes to build up your skills with a small profit if you're careful. Moreover, most recipes feel logical, and unlock little by little as you progress (through forest plants :cautious: but it's not that bad anymore).
just thinking... useing the Mimics interdimensional Magic to connect a Chest to a dedicated pocket dimension for the MCs junk, would allow to use the same chest inventory in all your homes.

That'd make for a great ad. I want a pet mimic now :sneaky:
Well you did mention optional Upgrades, how about this than?
Level 1 offers storage for Items
Level 2 chest can be locked via Padlocks
Level 3 Also allow the storage of Weapons and Armor
Level 4 allows to open the chest inventory in every home the MC stays at the moment
Level 5 Have a Mimic guards and orders your chest inventory

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
just thinking... useing the Mimics interdimensional Magic to connect...........
Uh? I mean, indeed :oops: I absolutely wasn't joking about wanting her to play with my junk more. I mean that :ROFLMAO:
More long-terms goals and quests are always welcome (too).
I bought a lock, how do I use it to lock my door?
The 2nd signpost in front of the house, where you allow/forbid mini-gobs on your lawn.

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
homie noone plays this to farm 30 different experiences.
homie there are merly 4 kinds of experience classes, and only 2 of them are required to unlock all the important mechanics in the game.
I'd agree that combat exp comes much harder than crafting exp,
Firstly, I will mention that I read the whole discussion between you guys, not just these two quotes, so I'll reply to the whole discussion in general here :)

The Skill system is mostly a place holder (aside from craftings skills). I will most likely change it drastically closer to the game completion and it might be renovated into a spheregrid system. Craft/Battle/Combo/Sex EXP will likely undergo a significant change when that happens and might be replaced.

This change wont happen for a while because I will need to do a lot of rebalancing as I go, so I rather do that with a simpler place holder skill system rather than make mistakes in something where I will need to change a graphical interface multiple times.

Another thing I should mention is that there is no reason to "grind" skills above level 2 as Skill checks and crafting recipes arent designed to give EXP for the later levels of the EXP curve yet... because they simple don't exist yet in most cases.

in my case mainly because the most rewarding battles tend to kill of my Pet Celestial Snail and in order to revive it you need to send it home and hope for another lucky encounter in the Wilds.
Wait... why? He lives near your house so all you have to do is give him another cabbage after you befriend him. Also, you can revive all pets when you sleep for 8 or more hours.

1. Enable, please, 1y subscription option on Patreon. This is win-win situation.
What benefit does this offer to Patreons? I can see a benefit it offers me, however, I don't want to lock down myself to work for a whole year. A few months ago I had some unfortunate circumstances that forced me to take 2 months off from developing the game. I did pause the charges for those two months, which I'm pretty sure I would be unable to do if someone paid in advance for a year.

2. Please, add fast-travel/teleport, especially between Goblin village and Aria's house.
It's being worked on and will be available soon.

3. Every RPG Maker game benefit from optional run speedup or even general engine-level speedup. I used Cheat Engine's speedhack for that, now I use mtool slider.
Are you refering to speeds faster than the Run Speed? If so I may add it at some point as a Spell or a Trait.

4. Aria's bed is not considered comfy for Noble. How about fixing that in quest?
Someone suggested this before too. I am considering the possibility of letting the player upgrade her bed so it might happen, no eta on it yet, but I don't mind it if people keep reminding me of this! :)

5. Saffron's mechanics are quite mature and finished. I agree there is question what to do with Aria. She is Saffron's opposite.
I have seen a lot of people say that Aria is much more in depth compared to Saffron!

I used some debug tools to have fake profile of her sleeping around. I see you have statistics for her ready, just no code to rise them. I have few ideas:
I used Saffron's template for her and left those fields in case I ever decide to give a corruption path to her.

a) god forbid Japanese-style ideas of: nude photos with blackmail, a debt
Unlikely, since you can always pay her debt if that happens and she wont care about Blackmail!

b) good idea may be other male of high quality (looks, money, power etc.) visiting her from time to time or any form of competitor.
This is answered pretty correctly here:

The MC Can be a Noble, Gorgoues and Virile for example, which makes him the highest quality Partner in all Monster races as it seems.
Aria grew up in a pretty... loose village, and retained her sexually frigid Tengu personality, so she just wouldn't care. Most guys would get raped and taken away loooooong before they had the chance to seduce a Tengu in this setting.

c) she could have some kind of lost love, fiance, childhood friend etc. who supposed to be e.g. dead or perm-abroad.
She doesn't. Her actual only friend as mentioned in the game is Pumkin Witch. I could add one in theory, but I don't really feel like redoing her backstory for that. :)

d) she could be freshly of age (Tengu biology stuff etc.) and her body needs sex, despite her values
or
e) her culture, believes etc. force her to have sex with "better" male at given date, like fertility ritual or coming of age ritual
f) she could have "sex under necessity" situations
In this setting Tengu are frigid Nerds that don't care much for sex... so they are pretty rare as a species. I have read about the "sex under necessity" recently and it doesn't really work for Aria. If anything she is more likely to let her species die out than go against her personal principles.

MC may be highest quality, but if dev makes her unique gene-wise in any way, one (even superior) partner is worse than 10 sub-superior ones to prevent inbreeding.
Specific male (or specific group) are only compatible with her to produce offspring needed for greater good.
I'm not a huge fan of this idea in general. I can get off to NTR but this type just sort of rubs me the wrong way :p

The lore indicates that Tengu are not that rare that they fear for extinction.
I gues offering another educated NPC to her would hold the potential for a NTR relationship you desire... but somehow this still seems completly off character for the overly zealous and devoted Aria.
The most likely thing that I'm leaning towards right now is spiking her Cauldron with some sort of Lust Potions to turn her into a Slut and go from there...

However, it wont happen for a long time probably. I'm not super inspired for making that path for her since I made her to be more of comfort character for those that want to avoid femdom and other more Hardscore content. I even released her earlier in the game development to ensure that the more wholesome playerbase has an actual waifu early on in the game.

Dev made Aria a decent woman, good MC's seduction target. Long quest chain, nice story, interesting personality etc.
Then he dedicated to spice up the game, adding ntr/challenge/other options - he already added some statistics copied from Goblin and told us he did not decided yet how to add such solution to the game.
Aria came after Saffron development wise! So those stats were more of vestigial fields left over on the templete :)

I'm unlikely to work on Aria in immediate future, at least not until I finish the Pumkin Witch.

Though as far as Optional NTR content is concerned, the Hellhound I'm working on right now will have some. ;)

BTW. Where is oni shopekeeper? I see variables and pictures, how to find her?
You have to work for Aria in her store and when she says that she needs to go out to gather flowers for ingredients, don't give her any of your own. Then there is a random chance (higher on Fridays/Saturdays and Sundays) that a bunch of drunk party going Oni will come to the store to buy some Condoms for their party.

They MAY decided to rape you, and the chance increases with some Traits, etc...

You can attempt to Persuade them to leave you alone, but if you fail they will gangbang you!

Some of them may (random chance) be married or have boyfriends etc...

Wasn't there something in-built to help with this? Regions, IIRC
I already use those extensively! :)

Is the controls fixed yet in this game or is it as unplayable as before?
When was "before" and what part needed fixing?

I meant you usually have too many events on a same map, and too many concurrent checks.
I think so long as the events aren't animated, they shouldn't cause too many issues even if there are many of them. Most of them activate only once on map entry. I think the only thing that checks constantly is Perception Skill and Coordinates of player on maps with region specific effects like water splashes and Darkness in Quarts Caverns.

True, my lightning suggestion goes against performance a bit, but issue is with the number of the 'rerolls' you mention, which snowballs into slow loading times between maps.
I will check this. Most loading times only happen once per day and only if the map was stripped clean of resources.

The many events running in the background also bogs down the checks while on a map.
There are not that many running in the background, and even ones that do usually have wait timers between checks which I think lowers resource use... or so I heard at least.

You could still break the house into 3-4 maps, that'd help, but "Work Module" and such being common events(not constant map events) would help further.
I'm actually trying to migrate more common events into constant map events. I am not sure how many total common events I'm allowed to have by the engine limitation, plus it is becoming increasingly more difficult to find the right Common Event when I need to change something in it. Another problem with Common Events is that they don't have Pages. Pages make it easier to organise things while in Common Events it all goes in one giant column with no search function.

I'll also insist Succubus is a placeholder; and that the natural way to learn a skill is to try and keep trying. If you have an axe and a tree, you'll eventually fell it. Books may help, but it's not logical you magically learn like that. Consider a 50/50 apprenticeship (the other 50 becomes more difficult if you keep doing the same thing); perhaps factoring MC's attributes.
Quests are fine, since there's a teacher. Well, they could cost some real time (6-8 hours, VP, WP) for realism.
Succubus is indeed a Placeholder! I have considered apprenticeships in the early stages of the game development and I may return to them. Outside the Craft system, the Skill System is a placeholder and I'm gravitating more towards some sort of a Spheregrid for the final product.

Remember you can use "note" on items to organize data(gift values, etc.); a simple script can fetch the data afterwards. It lessens the pain of having to go through 20 pages to find how much affection a Bunny Plushie gives Saffron; and more importantly, makes creating other NPCs much faster.
I am not 100% sure what you mean here. But Gifts have different values depending on who you gift them to and on what Traits you have.

A good example came to mind; game was simple and clean, yet pretty deep in the same genre:
I will take a look at this!

You need some warning when going over 99 items, especially when harvesting. Like:
x\V[46] \I[532] \C[1]Stone\C[0] obtained!\n...but you had to throw \V[47] away.
Typically you'd have a single common 'item & xp get!' event, so you'd only need to edit that one event. You'd store the "Stone" item id, and a mini-script gets its name and icon so you do not have to write them by hand.
I have no idea how to pull Item Icons into a text window with a script, I can only type them out with \I[N]. It would indeed be super useful if I could turn it all into one event. I have recently compiled a lot of the separate harvesting events into fewer Common Events based on Node Tier... but I would need to do a lot of rewriting if I had to implement a warning system.

It'd be nice to know what materials are for. Like, pressing A on a Cucumber, so you know what to do with it; depending on your known recipes. That's kind of tedious to reverse engineer, though.
That would be great but I think that would be too difficult to implement, especially if I was to change recipes later on?

I think I forgot to mention a line before, in the "see sale price on recipes". So here's the rest of what I had noted down.
You're using the default 0.5*price for selling price, so this is what I've used in the displayed draw_currency_value.
I will try this out :)

Other stuff:
Formation window was not needed, having it removed does indeed make the menu cleaner!

This may or may not be obvious, but "All" should be the 1st item category.
I lost track of the times I re-arranged those on request, I'm not sure if I moved the "All" category though but I guess it can be at the top.

Many items should be hidden btw (like books/relations, to promote building a bookshelf).
"Hidden", as in removed from the item menu?

Many others shouldn't be in the 'items' category, which is already dreadfully clogged.
I do want to have some stuff moved into some sort of in game Encyclopaedia at some point. :unsure:

I like the HM/RF way: if it's brown it's a field (once it's been plowed).
I agree there's a need to make "field" tiles clearly recognizable: try sowing seeds under heavy rain! Then again, this one case is solmewhat logical. :unsure:
I was thinking of a some sort of switch that activates planting/furniture mode but I don't really know how to make it work smoothly. One way is to make an item that switches the two modes back and forth and then bind it to a Hotkey... but that will be rather hard to figure out for most players.

How long ago was the last time you tried? I think in some earlier versions I may have forgot to add the recovery option for some Pets.

In any case there will be some other scenarios for NTR fans I would guess, a good example could be a beastgirl,
Yes :)

still if it ever gets applied I wouldn't expect it anytime soon.
You'd be surprised ;)

It would need to be a pretty big house! I have some basic ideas for it but it likely wont happen any time soon. :unsure:

Still that makes me wonder... will there be any futanari heroine?, or futanari characters for that matter, I'm just curious over that.
Maybe. I'm not adverse to futa content so it could happen as an optional heroine. I did have Tags implemented for it since the first release for sources to which you can lose Oral and Anal Virginities to. I have no eta on this since there are many other things I want to add to the game first. :)

is it possible to play this game on android using exagear?
I have no idea what is! o_O

At some point you'll want a home storage, as the 99 limit will soon become unbearable. It's not too hard to implement; that can be a chest you can craft, then upgrade along your house. Of course, materials in the chest could be used when crafting at home; that's also easy enough. There's probably existing scripts, as this is a common RPGM feature.
I have never seen this feature in any RPG Maker games I played! o_O

I have thought of a possible storage chest but all I could think of is one that stores specific Items, like maybe 5-10 stacks of Items of a specific category.

One thing I have no idea how to implement is the ability to take out the item you want since you can't just lay out Chest content in a graphical display and click on things you want to take out in RPG Maker. The UI by default allows only a multi choice approach and with the extended choice system script I can maybe display 10 options on screen without them going off screen. And even then I would need to write a Condition Branch for every item in the game. :oops:

The ability to use materials in the chest for crafting is probably impossible, how would you even make the craft system recognise some values in your chest as items owned?

Having the option to skip H-scenes (just a pic with the intercourse's summary) would be useful, after the 1st. I'm not really into the H content myself, but others might also like not to re-read certain scenes over and over again.
The problem is, some scenes change based on your acquired Fetishes and Traits, plus there are Options during the scene that determine how the scene plays out which in turn leads to a difference in the type of Fetishes acquired at the end and even a difference in the outcome. There are also differences in how long the scene goes for if it's a Gangbang and what random participants are present, how much VP/WP you lose at the end and how much Sex EXP you get depending on the ration of MILFs/Virgins/Normal girls present.

You can't just "skip" these scenes because variables and choices are checked during the scene! Though you can always skim through them while holding the "SHIFT" button! :)

Aria is quite cute btw (I hadn't seen her content before), and better balanced than the other girls.
I based her on what I wanted my ideal next door neighbour to be like! :D

just thinking... useing the Mimics interdimensional Magic to connect a Chest to a dedicated pocket dimension for the MCs junk, would allow to use the same chest inventory in all your homes.
I have thought about a special rare Mimic drop to be a storage chest, but so far I have no way of solving the storage system issues in this engine. :(

Well you did mention optional Upgrades, how about this than?
Level 1 offers storage for Items
Level 2 chest can be locked via Padlocks
Level 3 Also allow the storage of Weapons and Armor
Level 4 allows to open the chest inventory in every home the MC stays at the moment
Level 5 Have a Mimic guards and orders your chest inventory
I don't even know how to solve Level 1 yet! :cry:

It's working in JoiPlay? I can't press new game...
I have literally seen only 1 person who managed to make this game work in JoiPlay and even they had some crashes on some maps.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Wait... why? He lives near your house so all you have to do is give him another cabbage after you befriend him. Also, you can revive all pets when you sleep for 8 or more hours.
Did I always miss him or is he only around if I release him first?
I only saw him running home and takeing the cabbage summoning token with him, so I assumed he was gone for good
How long ago was the last time you tried? I think in some earlier versions I may have forgot to add the recovery option for some Pets.
last Version... so 1.8
I have never seen this feature in any RPG Maker game I played! o_O
You should try A Zombies Live... it's a bit barebone but it would work I gues.
Otherwise maybe arrange it as a store, where the stock is limited by deposition

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes