3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I don't even know how to solve Level 1 yet! :cry:
This part's easy. Venka's script does smtg like this (simplified):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the storage, it's a very common script.
Here's a simple one with an interface and all: from the same author as 'New Item Indication' you're using.

"Hidden", as in removed from the item menu?
Yes. Either permanently, or once you have a bookshelf at home. Key items shouldn't be displayed by default, that's a design flaw. (regular RPGM interface have Items / Equipment / Key items).
You can't just "skip" these scenes because variables and choices are checked during the scene! Though you can always skim through them while holding the "SHIFT" button! :)
I'm well-aware. I might write more about this, but in this one case:
That's an issue with how you write scenes. You're supposed to do every rolls first , which give you a roadmap. You'll then follow the roadmap, either through conditional branches or by Labels + jumps.
What I mean is, you're complicating your life quite a bit. I seldom see such huge common events, and making rolls in the middle is awfully inconvenient for you, should you wish to check the overall map, or make a change here or there.
I was thinking of a some sort of switch that activates planting/furniture mode but I don't really know how to make it work smoothly.
Neither do I. Why not simply draw a new tile (say a brown one in my HM example)? The brown tile would revert to the original tile after 1-2 days without a new seed planted.
Well, this isn't too important. Home's looking good already.
I am not 100% sure what you mean here. But Gifts have different values depending on who you gift them to and on what Traits you have.
Look at water. You're using <category: consumables>, etc. I mean it's much more convenient to store the gift value the same way.
Ideally you'd create an array or a class for that; in this case one for each gift-able NPC, where you'd also store their text. Think about the next NPC you'll make: you'll have to go through the same nightmare of writing a new huge common event. Again :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: FeyRing

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
FeyRing
- 1y subscription gives -10% total price, so for 12x1$ there is 10.80$ total price. So patron pays 10% less and has less hassle with monthly paying. Dev has guaranteed (paid upfront) 1y cash, just 90% of it. And he pays less Patreon fees, since multiple smaller values suffer from bigger cuts than one big sum.
I just don't know if pausing pledge prolongs 1y subscription. Maybe?
- both walk speed and engine-level speed are good for grinding and roaming. I speedup >50% of games I play, including all RPG MAKER, Unity games, even Witcher 2. For walk/run speed other devs added special item with >2 speed options.
Engine-level speed speeds up EVERYTHING, whole game. Not sure how to do that for VX ACE.
- Saffron's mechanic - I mean it's done/finished. While Aria's one has more depth etc. but still leaves room for improvement (is not finished).
- about adding stuff, like NTR, to the game. It is sth like... parenting. A parent (not a book, psychologist etc.) always knows what is best for child. Same for dev - you will know best what NTR/whatever stuff can be added for Aria. I just shared some ideas for inspiration.
EDIT1: About bed in Aria's house. I think that you could emulate family living - how couples behave when child is born? They have double bed always for themselves and add bed for child/children. Lets allow MC to upgrade double bed and to build bed(s) for child(ren).
EDIT2:
You have to work for Aria in her store and when she says that she needs to go out to gather flowers for ingredients, don't give her any of your own. Then there is a random chance (higher on Fridays/Saturdays and Sundays) that a bunch of drunk party going Oni will come to the store to buy some Condoms for their party.

They MAY decided to rape you, and the chance increases with some Traits, etc...

You can attempt to Persuade them to leave you alone, but if you fail they will gangbang you!

Some of them may (random chance) be married or have boyfriends etc...
I've finished her quest arc already. How to "work for Aria in her store"? I hope that big amount of codind does not have one-time chance for triggering for whole game-play.

Last edited:

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Did I always miss him or is he only around if I release him first?
He will be outside your house when not in your party.

I only saw him running home and takeing the cabbage summoning token with him, so I assumed he was gone for good
No, he should have went to your house to roam around your farm xD

last Version... so 1.8
Can you try in the current version, I had some issues with it in the past versions but it should work in the current one.

You should try A Zombies Live... it's a bit barebone but it would work I gues.
Otherwise maybe arrange it as a store, where the stock is limited by deposition
I'll try the script below since I can't make stores like that :)

As for the storage, it's a very common script.
Here's a simple one with an interface and all: from the same author as 'New Item Indication' you're using.
That's interesting, I'll give this one a try and see if it works without conflicts. :unsure:

- 1y subscription gives -10% total price, so for 12x1$ there is 10.80$ total price. So patron pays 10% less and has less hassle with monthly paying. Dev has guaranteed (paid upfront) 1y cash, just 90% of it. And he pays less Patreon fees, since multiple smaller values suffer from bigger cuts than one big sum.
That's a good point. I'll think about it! My main concern for now is that I may need to go on a break so I'll have to see if this option will refund the money to Patrons or will at least extend their subscription by the time in which I pause payments.

- both walk speed and engine-level speed are good for grinding and roaming. I speedup >50% of games I play, including all RPG MAKER, Unity games, even Witcher 2. For walk/run speed other devs added special item with >2 speed options.
Engine-level speed speeds up EVERYTHING, whole game. Not sure how to do that for VX ACE.
I mean, is the sprint function not enough? Because I have issues running into doors when I use it.

I also did a crude NTR mod for Aria. A "Professor" of astrology is in her room and in case of lack of sex with MC, she will have same mechanics with Professor as Saffron with slaves.
That's interesting, does it also have sprite animation as with Saffron, or is it more of a background event?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
That's interesting, does it also have sprite animation as with Aria, or is it more of a background event?
Look at my post edits too!
NTR mod for now is VERY crude, monkey-copy-paste. But it works. I plan to launch professor with MC-Aria "Lover" status and above. Some lore stuff and classic bathroom closed door with moaning from inside.
For now, only one-sentence NPC roams in her room and I added sex stuff:
So this is so far low-effort stuff. Nothing special so far.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I have no idea how to pull Item Icons into a text window with a script, I can only type them out with \I[N]. It would indeed be super useful if I could turn it all into one event. I have recently compiled a lot of the separate harvesting events into fewer Common Events based on Node Tier... but I would need to do a lot of rewriting if I had to implement a warning system.

That would be great but I think that would be too difficult to implement, especially if I was to change recipes later on?
RPGM Ace has a great help (in scripts) for that.
Afterwards comes practice (like felling trees or cutting Forest herbs :LOL:)
I think so long as the events aren't animated, they shouldn't cause too many issues even if there are many of them.
I was taking Aria's home as an example. Ideally, if two events cannot be running at the same time, you want a single event (scene_selector_event) for both of them, a page for each. That's the way you (correctly) did it for the bookshelf - though the activation wasn't a self-switch, so it matters less.
The most obvious issue is Aria's "get out I'm closing shop" timer: you can spend the whole night reading if you have the WP and click fast enough. I can't say I've mastered RPGM's priority system either :(

PS: I really dislike when people try to push a fetish on me. Good thing I don't run a patreon, or live near invasive Goblins :sneaky:

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
- I figured out how to help Aria in her work
- Where is time skip? Like in Skyrim. One could sleep or just hit T and "wait" for 1-24h

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
- I figured out how to help Aria in her work
- Where is time skip? Like in Skyrime. One could just sleep or hit T and "wait" for 1-24h
There is a copper clock you can either get by freeing Furon from slavery, craft as artificer or find in chest. it offers to wait either 2 or 5 hours.
You can Work in Arias Shop for 4 hours and can sleep as long as you want in your deluxe bed.
Reading in arias library takes alreast 1 hour and sleeping in a simple bed allows 4 and 8 hours

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
RPGM Ace has a great help (in scripts) for that
Err, I totally forgot to resolve the example, haven't I? :oops:
So we have:
So, to do it the lazy way, our:
x\V[46] \I[532] \C[1]Stone\C[0] obtained!
could become:
Hence:
x\V[46] \I[\V[47]] \C[1]\V[48]\C[0] obtained, gob-gob!
1651898685683.png
The point being: you need only a single line to return the foraged result. Conditional branches before are used to determine what we stuff in it (node, item, extra items, etc.). A dev should only write the data by hand himself as a last resort only - or it's a line or three at most.

Recipes abide by the same principle, so fetching the ingredients, or searching which recipe uses an ingredient, is also pretty simple. Trial and error gets you there in no time, saving you many a headache.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Okay, so there's a few things that I'm wondering about. The goblin chief (stand-in) Saffron has asked me to give her a comfy bed for her noble green ass to sleep in. Unfortunately, I haven't found *any* trees that can be cut down so far in this game. I mean none, at all. I ended up exploring the Garnet Woods or whatever they were called, and ended up running into Aria completely be accident in my quest for darkwood trees. It was an interesting adventure, it started raining and there were even some werebats. This leads to my second question.

How do you have sex with werebats and blue slimes? Whenever I poundcake werewolves I always get to fuck them as the prize for winning the fight, but despite defeating quite a few werebats and a couple blue slimes in the rain the option to have sex with them never pops up.

Finally, how do you lowers your submission stat with the goblins? Whenever one of them sneaks into my house it always gets raised a point or two no matter what option I pick, I even think sex with Saffron might be messing with it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Okay, so there's a few things that I'm wondering about. The goblin chief (stand-in) Saffron has asked me to give her a comfy bed for her noble green ass to sleep in. Unfortunately, I haven't found *any* trees that can be cut down so far in this game. I mean none, at all. I ended up exploring the Garnet Woods or whatever they were called, and ended up running into Aria completely be accident in my quest for darkwood trees. It was an interesting adventure, it started raining and there were even some werebats. This leads to my second question.

How do you have sex with werebats and blue slimes? Whenever I poundcake werewolves I always get to fuck them as the prize for winning the fight, but despite defeating quite a few werebats and a couple blue slimes in the rain the option to have sex with them never pops up.

Finally, how do you lowers your submission stat with the goblins? Whenever one of them sneaks into my house it always gets raised a point or two no matter what option I pick, I even think sex with Saffron might be messing with it.
Most resources that can be farmed have a swinging animations towards them... that said you need the appropiert skill and tool before you can do so.
Here is a checklist for you
1 learned "Agriculture" skill
2 learned "Woodcutter" subskill
3 have an "Iron Axe" and "Mythril Axe" in your inventory?
Darkwood can only be farmed in the Quarz Cavern from the Mushrooms with the light Sab flowing out of them (needs Mythril Axe to farm savely as Iron Axes will break after the act)
So far the only Sex on Victory race are the Werewolfs, for Slimes and Werebats there is only Sex on defeat
Since Monster girls are considering a healthy relationship being with a sub man any sex will slightly raise it, if you pick an especially submissive choice they'll be more pleased and the sub score raises more.
Though I haven't really seen a real benefit or demerrit in the game towards that stat.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Well, I really appreciate the help, but now unfortunately I have to ask... Where do you get mithril ores, and how to you refine it into mithril bars? I have the anvil with a decent smithing skill, but I've never seen any kind of option to smelt ore to bars - is there some kind of smelter in the game?

Also, I would assume that you would at least need an iron pickaxe to mine mithril ore, but I've never seen any for sale nor have I seen any crafting recipes for in the smithing recipes - could you please tell me how to get those?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, I really appreciate the help, but now unfortunately I have to ask... Where do you get mithril ores, and how to you refine it into mithril bars? I have the anvil with a decent smithing skill, but I've never seen any kind of option to smelt ore to bars - is there some kind of smelter in the game?

Also, I would assume that you would at least need an iron pickaxe to mine mithril ore, but I've never seen any for sale nor have I seen any crafting recipes for in the smithing recipes - could you please tell me how to get those?
I think the Iron tools are only named by the tool name, i.e. Pickaxe, though that might change?
Mythril Ore is in both the Coral Cavern and the Quartz Cavern, same as Darkwood can only savely be farmed with Mythril Pickaxe, as Iron Pickaxe will break after looting the node, you should take extra Pickaxes with you in order to break open the hidden areas in both Caves as they hold several resource nodes
20 Pickaxes, 4 Sickles and 2 Ropes for the Quartz Cavern alone... also 4 Magic Beans and Magic fertilizers to reach the remaining nodes.
and 20 Pickaxes and 2 Ropes for the Coral Grotue if I remember correctly.
You'll need the "Thunder Forge" to smelt Mythril and Silver (requires Level 2 "Artificer" Skill for all components and the forge itself)
Also you require Level 2 "Alchemy" Skill or Gold and a good relationship with Aria in order to craft or buy the materials you need to smelt those metals

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
He will be outside your house when not in your party.

No, he should have went to your house to roam around your farm xD
Tested it and he is really around... won't even force me to drop all my salt again... back than I turned that river into the ocean for sure :sneaky:
Can you try in the current version, I had some issues with it in the past versions but it should work in the current one.
Did try and it works... thanks god less worries.
Now I only need to be vary of Werewolf MILFs, eventually have to save up sex exp to get rid of the Femdom fetish

FeyRing btw... I tired searching the Wild and Caves for that new Plant from the Changelog and couldn't find anything... could you hint in which areas that Plant grows dureing the night so atleast I can focus my search there... sppending a week out without seeing as much as a glimpse is kinde disappointing

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone know where i can get strange fluid, or strange dust?
Strange Dust is a drop from Mymics.
But if you actually just want to craft Catalyst you are better of searching Arias Library for her recipt of Catalyst, as this one only requires Stardust and Charcoal, which are very easily obtainable items

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
that new Plant from the Changelog
It has 5% chance at most to spawn at night. With my luck I won't see it in my lifetime either :LOL:
Does anyone know where i can get strange fluid?
This one is from a failed Alchemy crafting (red bar). Even Candles work.

By the way, I never found a single magic bean. Where to find some?
edit: oh? I never planted my coffee bean, since I saw no recipe using it :unsure:

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
By the way, I never found a single magic bean. Where to find some?
Buy Coffeebeans from the travelling merchant and plant them
You'll have a chance for an additional harvest drop from coffee plants I got 4 beans from harvesting 10 plants

edit: oh? I never planted my coffee bean, since I saw no recipe using it :unsure:
You can only buy finishes products from the travelling merchant just now (3 items so far), though the Magic Beans are still a great motivation to plant those beans

EDIT: FeyRing found something I'd consider a bug.... in order to break the giant steaks into 5 red meat you need to "use" them from the inventory, though that also adds to the Gluttony score.
Maybe add that Option to the cutting table so Gluttony won't be a problem... makes more sense anyway

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 29 Votes