3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

John Doe568

Dec 23, 2020
I might just be stupid but where do you find Truffles? I need five of them for the Aria's first quest but I only got 3. And I can't find any anywhere. Is there a way you can just buy them or something?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I might just be stupid but where do you find Truffles? I need five of them for the Aria's first quest but I only got 3. And I can't find any anywhere. Is there a way you can just buy them or something?
They are lying around everywhere in the forest... well atleast there is a good chance for it, search for floating black balls on the ground... that's them.

Virgil0005

May 27, 2022
Does anyone know another game of this style? Sandbox with lots of things to do and a day system with schedules and different actions to do at different times of the day, this sort of stuff.
Have you tried playing Peasant's Quest? If not. I recommend you trying it. It's quite like this but with animations

glosh

Sep 12, 2018
One thing, what shape does the Nightshade Flower have and where can it be found most often at night? I haven't found anything for 10 nights or I don't know what they look like

Virgil0005

May 27, 2022
One thing, what shape does the Nightshade Flower have and where can it be found most often at night? I haven't found anything for 10 nights or I don't know what they look like
Here, man. This is what it looks like ScreenShot_20220822003312.png
The location is random, I think. I have one in my garden so there you go.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah, barely. But you can still craft something, that's not gonna lessen the gameplay plus it has animations.
There are actually better fitting games though...
for example "a struggle with sin" has a more complex crafting system, 3D and animated scenes.
"Renryuu Ascension" also more complex crafting and drawn artwork (some even animated as of late)
"The dead End" Crafting, survival game with drawn artwork.
And a few other games with either.

Virgil0005

May 27, 2022
There are actually better fitting games though...
for example "a struggle with sin" has a more complex crafting system, 3D and animated scenes.
"Renryuu Ascension" also more complex crafting and drawn artwork (some even animated as of late)
"The dead End" Crafting, survival game with drawn artwork.
And a few other games with either.
I guess but I kind of like that one. "Renryuu Ascension" have a complex system but it have some minority issues too so I didn't like it that much. While the others "A struggle with sin", I didn't like some of the animations so I haven't finished it yet and "The dead End", I don't know this one. This is the first, I heard of it but Imma give it a try. Can a have the link of the thread?

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Autumn themed maps is where it drops. Make sure you pick up all the other junk from the forest floor as there is a limit to how many things can spawn per map. It is possible that the whole spawn pool is filled with feathers and other item so your Truffles aren't spawning.

Can we get better screen resolution for this game? Image quality is too much pixel on it.
And some animations would be nice too.
This is an older version of RPG Maker. It doesn't support animations... or at least in order to do animations you have to manually loop multiple images which will explode the size of the game file.

Same problem with screen resolution, old version of RPG Maker. There is a script that breaks the resolution constraints but support for it was dropped a long time ago and last time I tried to use it, it didn't work for some reason.

• Sad
Reactions: gaikotsu3

noovyo

Jan 31, 2018
hi im just want to ask do anyone have a full save of the game bc i dont want to replay it all over again

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
:rolleyes::FacePalm:
Right... we are back at the baseless accusations of "professional" "Game" "Devs/Testers/Critiques" (aka Trolls if in question) now... this shows how good the game became I gues, since those guys only drop by Threads of either high frequency or esspecially good games

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.40 star(s) 29 Votes