3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
spoke too soon. wine seems to have a problem with font size being too large.

Anyone know how to reduce it?
Edit: Added pic
screen-2022-09-12-09-02-34.png

Last edited:

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Damn I just got a mimic scene where she straight up rapes you and if you give her 1 coin(kek) she just takes you with her. You don't even get the choice of using a key haha.

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Damn I just got a mimic scene where she straight up rapes you and if you give her 1 coin(kek) she just takes you with her. You don't even get the choice of using a key haha.
The outcome depends on how much money you throw her way!

I hope the werewolf update will be done soon.
It's still a few months off. It will be a really big update.

Unfortunately I can't release it bit by bit as most of the content in it is intertwined with the new heroine.

Sooba

Apr 4, 2018
1) Just had a playthrough where the Mimic successfully forced the Pervert Flaw on me. Curious, what is the RNG around that? Also, what is the RNG around getting abducted/game over? It feels almost random.

2) I keep hearing about Crystal/Quartz Caverns, but I've never found the place. I've found (all?) three entrances to the Opal Grotto, and the extra regions there. Where are the Quartz caverns?

Edit: Found the answer to #2. I was still running 1.8. Oops!
In its place, how do I make metal dusts? I've looked through all my recipe books to no avail.

Last edited:

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
In its place, how do I make metal dusts? I've looked through all my recipe books to no avail.
Grind Ores using a Mortar and Pestle. Dust and Oil Recipes only become visible when you use the Mortar and Pestle while having enough Ores for the Recipe. No skill level is required for this.

1) Just had a playthrough where the Mimic successfully forced the Pervert Flaw on me. Curious, what is the RNG around that? Also, what is the RNG around getting abducted/game over? It feels almost random.
That... is very complex. For the Game Over it highly depends on what scene played out.

If a Mimic Virgin was Facesitting you you have to satisfy her enough, otherwise she will try to enslave you, which leads to a Game Over if you don't have a Mimic Key and can't resist her. If you fucked her in Reverse Cowgirl position then is works differently, you get a roll of 1d20 and add to it 10 if you impreganted her while being a virgin yourself, +5 if you satisfied her (scored over 80), +10 if you performed badly (scored under 50), +20 if you had Anal sex with her while being a Virgin or +10 if you had vaginal sex as a virgin with her, +5 per Oral/Anal/First Kiss Virginity that you still have, +2 for Virile, +5 for Submissive, +10 for Pervert, +2 for Massochist, -10 if you have Vanilla Trait, +10 for Handsome, +20 for Gorgeous, +1 for Beautiful Voice, +2 for Noble, +5 if you Impreganated Her, +3 per Level of Anal Fetish if you had Anal Sex with her, +2 per Bodage Fetish Level, +3 per Mimic Fetish Level, +1 per Dark Skin and Pointy Ears Fetish Levels, +4 per Large Ass Fetish Levels, +2 per Femdom Fetish Levels, +1 per Virgin Fetish Levels.

If your total combinded score was 60 or above she will try to Enslave you! And unless you have a Mimic Key AND can resist her, you get a Game Over.

A MILF Mimic has a similar calculation except: Gorgeous Trait counts for +30 for her, Losing your Virginity in her Ass counts for +30 or +20 if in her Pussy, Vanilla Trait gives -15 instead and instead of getting +1 per Virgin Fetish Level she uses +2 for MILF Fetish Level.

If a MIMIC MILF was Facesitting you instead, then the calculation changes a bit: Oral and Pinile Virginities count for +10, Handsome/Gorgeous are +5/+10 respectively, +3 per Facesitting Fetish Level and +1 Per Cumslut and Cunnilingus Fetish Levels.

A Normal Mimic Sex Scene uses +10/+5 depending on whether you lost your Virginity to Ass or Pussy, Paying her less than 300 Copper Coins during the scene will add +200 to the score, however, if you're a Virgin you can pay 50 less, if you're Handsome than 50 less as well and 100 less if you're Gaorgeous.

If a Normal Mimic was Facesitting you, than +2 Per Facesitting Fetish and +5 for every Virginity you still have.

Basically, Virgin and MILF Mimics have more extreme ends of values while Normal Mimics are in the middle. But all will try to enslave you if you hit a Score of 60 or above.

As far as resisting the Mimics when you have a Mimic Key:

You start with a static score of 0 and add your Levels of Mimic and Femdom Fetishes to it, add +5 if you're Submissive, +5 if you lost your Virginity to a Mimic in the past, +3 if you lost your Oral Virginity to a Mimic in the past, +5 if you Impregnated her during the scene, +5 if you are a Virgin and fucked her Ass/Pussy (this increases to +10 if you fucked a MILF Mimic), +5 if you were an Oral Virgin and the scene was Facesitting (+10 if she was a MILF).

If your total combined score for this second calculation is above 14, you will not be able to resist her and even if you have a Mimic Key you wont be able to use it and will get a Game Over. In general it's very hard not to get a Game Over on her if you have High Fetish Levels and/or are still a Virgin.

In the future I hope to replace the Game Over with her taking you to her realm, leading to a puzzle map, where you attempt to escape her realm.

In regard to obtaining Flaws from sex with Mimics:

A 1D100 is rolled, +2 added for Facesitting (if the scene was Facesitting), +5 if she was a MILF, +10 if you were an Oral Virgin during Facesitting. If your score ends up being above 90, you will gain the Pervert Flaw. You will NOT gain the Pervert Flaw if you have the Vanilla Trait.

If you already have a Pervert Flaw, then another 1D100 is rolled and +2 is added for every Femdom Fetish Level, +10 if you were a Virgin, +5 if you were ALSO fucking a MILF Mimic and +5 if you got her Pregnant. If your score is above 90 you will gain the Submissive Flaw from her.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Grind Ores using a Mortar and Pestle. Dust and Oil Recipes only become visible when you use the Mortar and Pestle while having enough Ores for the Recipe. No skill level is required for this.

That... is very complex. For the Game Over it highly depends on what scene played out.

If a Mimic Virgin was Facesitting you you have to satisfy her enough, otherwise she will try to enslave you, which leads to a Game Over if you don't have a Mimic Key and can't resist her. If you fucked her in Reverse Cowgirl position then is works differently, you get a roll of 1d20 and add to it 10 if you impreganted her while being a virgin yourself, +5 if you satisfied her (scored over 80), +10 if you performed badly (scored under 50), +20 if you had Anal sex with her while being a Virgin or +10 if you had vaginal sex as a virgin with her, +5 per Oral/Anal/First Kiss Virginity that you still have, +2 for Virile, +5 for Submissive, +10 for Pervert, +2 for Massochist, -10 if you have Vanilla Trait, +10 for Handsome, +20 for Gorgeous, +1 for Beautiful Voice, +2 for Noble, +5 if you Impreganated Her, +3 per Level of Anal Fetish if you had Anal Sex with her, +2 per Bodage Fetish Level, +3 per Mimic Fetish Level, +1 per Dark Skin and Pointy Ears Fetish Levels, +4 per Large Ass Fetish Levels, +2 per Femdom Fetish Levels, +1 per Virgin Fetish Levels.

If your total combinded score was 60 or above she will try to Enslave you! And unless you have a Mimic Key AND can resist her, you get a Game Over.

A MILF Mimic has a similar calculation except: Gorgeous Trait counts for +30 for her, Losing your Virginity in her Ass counts for +30 or +20 if in her Pussy, Vanilla Trait gives -15 instead and instead of getting +1 per Virgin Fetish Level she uses +2 for MILF Fetish Level.

If a MIMIC MILF was Facesitting you instead, then the calculation changes a bit: Oral and Pinile Virginities count for +10, Handsome/Gorgeous are +5/+10 respectively, +3 per Facesitting Fetish Level and +1 Per Cumslut and Cunnilingus Fetish Levels.

A Normal Mimic Sex Scene uses +10/+5 depending on whether you lost your Virginity to Ass or Pussy, Paying her less than 300 Copper Coins during the scene will add +200 to the score, however, if you're a Virgin you can pay 50 less, if you're Handsome than 50 less as well and 100 less if you're Gaorgeous.

If a Normal Mimic was Facesitting you, than +2 Per Facesitting Fetish and +5 for every Virginity you still have.

Basically, Virgin and MILF Mimics have more extreme ends of values while Normal Mimics are in the middle. But all will try to enslave you if you hit a Score of 60 or above.

You start with a static score of 0 and add your Levels of Mimic and Femdom Fetishes to it, add +5 if you're Submissive, +5 if you lost your Virginity to a Mimic in the past, +3 if you lost your Oral Virginity to a Mimic in the past, +5 if you Impregnated her during the scene, +5 if you are a Virgin and fucked her Ass/Pussy (this increases to +10 if you fucked a MILF Mimic), +5 if you were an Oral Virgin and the scene was Facesitting (+10 if she was a MILF).

If your total combined score for this second calculation is above 14, you will not be able to resist her and even if you have a Mimic Key you wont be able to use it and will get a Game Over. In general it's very hard not to get a Game Over on her if you have High Fetish Levels and/or are still a Virgin.

In the future I hope to replace the Game Over with her taking you to her realm, leading to a puzzle map, where you attempt to escape her realm.

A 1D100 is rolled, +2 added for Facesitting (if the scene was Facesitting), +5 if she was a MILF, +10 if you were an Oral Virgin during Facesitting. If your score ends up being above 90, you will gain the Pervert Flaw. You will NOT gain the Pervert Flaw if you have the Vanilla Trait.

If you already have a Pervert Flaw, then another 1D100 is rolled and +2 is added for every Femdom Fetish Level, +10 if you were a Virgin, +5 if you were ALSO fucking a MILF Mimic and +5 if you got her Pregnant. If your score is above 90 you will gain the Submissive Flaw from her.
well, now that's a huge calculation I have to say, will this game have any romance route with a mimic in the future or they're are just enemy that we have to avoid being slaved?.

Sooba

Apr 4, 2018

Wow. Uh, lemme get out my uni calculus & stats textbooks. :p

While we're on the topic, what is the trigger for them to spawn? I wanted to test the math and day 1 they don't seem to exist. With further testing, they seem to appear, but only occasionally. Far less than my main character who gets ~2 per zone.

Last edited:

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
will this game have any romance route with a mimic in the future or they're are just enemy that we have to avoid being slaved?.
I don't have any planned right now. There might be a bit once I make the Mimic Realm puzzle, but I wasn't really planning to make her a full fledged Heroine.

What aspects of her are desirable in future Heroines? Cause some of her characteristics might be present in some other Heroines of a different species in the future.

pleased add in big titty minotaur
Big +1 to this!
This is planned. I want to add a cow girl farm on the left entrance to Garnet Weald. I have no eta on it but it might come after the Werewolf caves are done. Or it might be done in parallel with the Witch area.

While we're on the topic, what is the trigger for them to spawn? I wanted to test the math and day 1 they don't seem to exist. With further testing, they seem to appear, but only occasionally. Far less than my main character who gets ~2 per zone.
They only spawn in Opal Grotto and Quartz Caverns. Their spawn chance calculation:

Roll a 1D20 add +1 if Handsome, +3 if Gorgeous, +1 if Pervert, +1 if Submissive, +5 if Bad Luck, +5 if you lost your Penile Virginity to a Mimic.

Opal Grotto: Spawns +1 Mimic at a score above 10, 20, 30 and 40, for a Maximum of 4 Mimics.
Quartz Caverns: Spawns +1 Mimic at a score above 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 and 40, for a Maximum of 7 Mimics.

Mimics Spawns act like Traps, so they Spawn every time you enter the map and vanish when you leave the map. So you can open all normal chests in one day and then keep coming back within the same day and every chest you will see on the map that day will be a Mimic. Normal chests only spawn once per day.

Mimic spawns are more frequent the more Flaws you have, I may add Fetish levels in the calculation later as well, so the equation may change in the future.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Sooba

Apr 4, 2018
I don't have any planned right now. There might be a bit once I make the Mimic Realm puzzle, but I wasn't really planning to make her a full fledged Heroine.

What aspects of her are desirable in future Heroines? Cause some of her characteristics might be present in some other Heroines of a different species in the future.

This is planned. I want to add a cow girl farm on the left entrance to Garnet Weald. I have no eta on it but it might come after the Werewolf caves are done. Or it might be done in parallel with the Witch area.

They only spawn in Opal Grotto and Quartz Caverns. Their spawn chance calculation:

Roll a 1D20 add +1 if Handsome, +3 if Gorgeous, +1 if Pervert, +1 if Submissive, +5 if Bad Luck, +5 if you lost your Penile Virginity to a Mimic.

Opal Grotto: Spawns +1 Mimic at a score above 10, 20, 30 and 40, for a Maximum of 4 Mimics.
Quartz Caverns: Spawns +1 Mimic at a score above 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 and 40, for a Maximum of 7 Mimics.

Mimics Spawns act like Traps, so they Spawn every time you enter the map and vanish when you leave the map. So you can open all normal chests in one day and then keep coming back within the same day and every chest you will see on the map that day will be a Mimic. Normal chests only spawn once per day.

Mimic spawns are more frequent the more Flaws you have, I may add Fetish levels in the calculation later as well, so the equation may change in the future.
And here I was trying to advance the storyline and level my Perception skills. Thanks for the heads up. :p Also, I was unclear when I said "zone". I meant each room within Opal Grotto, not zone. My apologies for any confusion.

Curious though, all the modifiers you presented are +15 in total (Handsome and Gorgeous being mutually exclusive). Why are there settings for rolls over 35? That's the max, isn't it? Also, that doesn't quite match my experience. My main can get 7 mimics in the Opal Grotto, plus one that "jumps" me the moment I zone in. Are you sure that those modifiers are adding to the D20 roll? It almost looks like they may be adding directly to the Spawn #.

EDIT: Just checked on my main. 1 jumped me at the entrance, and in all the various rooms of Opal Grotto there were 8 mimics. I believe that should be impossible, particularly since he didn't lose his virginity to a mimic and doesn't have the Bad Luck flaw. As an aside, I like that there are this many. So if it's not intended, feel free to make it intended. >.>

EDIT2: Created a new character, We'll call him Brian. (Bad Luck, +5). As written, he should have (on average) ever-so-slightly more spawns than my main, who we'll call Sooba, (Submissive, Gorgeous +4). Brian has 0 every time I zone in. As above, Sooba has easily >5 each time, probably averaging 7.

Is there anything else that influences this? Quest Completion? Perception Skills? (I can see Perception impacts whether or not you know it's a mimic or regular chest ahead of time).

And I can't speak for IForTheGloryn, but what I find she absolutely nails my CNC (Consensual non-consent) kink. Most Femdom on this site turns "brutal", or even worse conflates genuine abuse and disrespect with femdom. The former, while totally ok and is some folks sweet spot (I won't kink shame), just isn't my deal. The latter is concerning and irritating. There are a handful (Monster Girl Dreams, Degrees of Lewdity with all the settings in the right place) that scratch the itch.

But the way you wrote the mimic nailed the kink. She's not trying to humiliate you, hurt you, render you destitute, or turn your life into a drudgery of menial labour while she runs around with other men. Instead she's hot-and-knows-it, actually really wants you, prefers dominant positions, and most importantly just isn't taking "no" for an answer (in some cases, forever). That's perfect CNC + Dom. Even the "moveset" follows that theme. Her most "damaging" move isn't actually violent. It's an ass slam in your face that has multipliers from how bound, kinked, and aroused you are; (I think my main character took ~600+ damage from one?). Her least-themed move is still on point, in that she throws money at you (and kudos for the implied "moneyshot" pun). In addition to that she has a "willpower draining" move (in addition to the sphere spamming one) and and arousal move that makes her finisher dangerous that are themed as her sexiness making it hard to think.

I agree you shouldn't just carbon copy the character, but if you were to hit all those same themes again, it would be amazing. Whether that means a "mimic Queen" analogous to Saffron or something different entirely.

Last edited:
Reactions: joeys88 and FeyRing

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I think a mimic interest is pretty good, though I'd like to see what else FeyRing has in mind first (which given development speed could be quite a while!). I think the puzzle-escape mechanic would be neat, but after dealing with a few towns (not sure how many FeyRing has planned), somehow pacifying or dominating the (or one of) the mimic realms might be an interesting sidequest. Maybe a queen mimic hears about the hero's "prowess", or maybe the main villainess who puts you to work has an interest in gaining control of the mimics (mimics can essentially teleport between areas and also open portals to/from the mimic realm. Seems like a very useful means to deploy soldiers in combat behind enemy lines, or even by slipping them into enemy supply convoys hidden in plain sight).

There's a lot of possibilities. One of the rewards could be reducing the amount of mimic spawn, but only by spending a night fucking enough of them, which has limited duration.

Either way though, I'd see it more as bonus content.

Last edited:
Reactions: FeyRing

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020

Actually, I didn't think about that, I still don't quite understand your idea for bonds and relationships in this game, so this was just a question to try to understand that.
but you should think about a choose better song for the menu, I mean the actual music is pretty good IF used during a fight but not on the menu, normally people expect some calm songs.

Last edited:
Reactions: FeyRing
3.40 star(s) 29 Votes