Ren'Py Abandoned Black Rabbit Trainer [v0.4.0] [Jellyfluff Games]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
Please download and copy the patch file in my above post to the game folder and then restart the game. Alternatively you may have to start your play through over.
Unfortunately, while the file does gives access to the "Travel" option, the "Upgrade" option to spend skill points is still missing. So starting over from scratch is probably the only way.

PS : It actually seem to work, the issue is that having Altina with all skills already at level 100 prevent spending skill points for Alisa

Last edited:

Jellyfluff

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2022
Unfortunately, while the file does gives access to the "Travel" option, the "Upgrade" option to spend skill points is still missing. So starting over from scratch is probably the only way.
Indeed there is a bug where you may not be able to level up certain stats on Alisa. This may occur if Altina has 100 in that corresponding stat. If you use the Zeram Capsule to reset Altina's stat points this should allow you to level up Alisa (Unless you upgrade Altina to 100 again, or wait until the next version where this bug has been fixed.)

Jellyfluff

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2022
I have updated the thread with links to version 0.1.8. Changes in this version include:
  • Three new h-scenes
  • One new story event
  • Added groping interaction
  • Fixed a bug that could cause crashes when accessing Alisa's missions screen
  • Fixed a bug that could stop Alisa's stats from being increased
  • Fixed a few events that wouldn't trigger the time progression
  • Fixed numerous typos
  • Improved compatibility with save games from earlier versions
  • Modified UI slightly
As you can see a good portion of this update is bug fixes from the previous version - this was due to the amount of code required to implement the additional girl to train. Hopefully this should make future additions less buggy. But I will continue to monitor for bugs.

Otherwise it includes the usual extra events in the form of story events and h-scenes.

There was a last minute inclusion which is the groping interaction. It will be found below head pats when the subject has reached 50 affection/obedience. It's simply another method of raising that stat albeit slightly quicker. Nothing major but may reduce the grind slightly.

If you enjoy the game please leave a comment / review.

Thanks.

Reactions: Duke Greene

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
There is no main girl/boy in CS. Mark my words, when Rean will get his obligatory cameo in the next arc Falcom will invalidate the players' choice yet again by making him ambiguously single just like Lloyd. Does Lloyd have a gf? Who knows? He was dungeon crawling with Rixia and hanging out with Elie, all we know for sure it's that Tio and Noel are competing for 3rd place. (n)

Reactions: Doom14009

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
Uh... so is anyone else really bothered by "homunculi" being used as a singular noun in this? :p

Jellyfluff

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2022
Some individuals may be pleased to know that due to popular demand I plan on implementing a cheat system in the next version (0.1.9) for those people that want to skip the training aspect and simply watch all the events. Plus it may help in the future if save games break again.

I expect it will simply be a string you type when asking Altina a question which will set all stats to 100. This should trigger all events so you'll end up watching them all one by one, day after day. I'll likely do it on a per girl basis so you can skip each girl as you see fit. I will see how it goes.

trungsp1995

May 26, 2021
Thank you for your wonderful work Jelly. I hope Alisa and other girls in the future (if you plan to do it ofc) will have footjob and foot fetish scene as Altina has. Thank you and looking for your next version!

Jellyfluff

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2022
Thank you for your wonderful work Jelly. I hope Alisa and other girls in the future (if you plan to do it ofc) will have footjob and foot fetish scene as Altina has. Thank you and looking for your next version!
Thanks for your comment. I have attached a sneak preview of part of a scene I hope to include in the next release. I suspect you may find the next update worthwhile.

BRT0.1.9.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: trungsp1995

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

1. Too much grinding
2. The 4 missions have no purpose just grind a single one to max a single stat right now for most money
3. The talk is a nightmare. I don't even bother with the one grind and just grind pat. Currently to raise affection I have to click interact, click talk, click second option, click again. Way too many clicks.

Suggestion:
1. Lower Grind
2. Make random missions pop up so you HAVE to raise other stats also not just a single stat. Example this mission requires hacking level 35.
3. Give us 3 interactions: Ask (where we ask questions), Talk (single click no more), Actions (like pat and grope)
4. Set base max for affection and stat to 100 this over 100 affection is just ridiculous make it percent this will help lower grind
5. If you lower grind this will mean that the skill levels will not go up so much and make them more important. One person should not be able to easily have 50+ points in all stats it should take more than one girl to complete later missions because of stat requirement. Put more focus on a single girl only being able to really raise up a couple of stats. So lower stat bonus from 5 per level to say something around 2 per level and not able to just max a girl out real fast. I'm already over level 40+ with both girls..

For now just get a single stat to 60 this will give you so much exp and experience you will be level 40 in no time. I have over 34K in money with nothing to spend it on now.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
5. If you lower grind this will mean that the skill levels will not go up so much and make them more important. One person should not be able to easily have 50+ points in all stats it should take more than one girl to complete later missions because of stat requirement. Put more focus on a single girl only being able to really raise up a couple of stats. So lower stat bonus from 5 per level to say something around 2 per level and not able to just max a girl out real fast. I'm already over level 40+ with both girls..
I think players should not have to assign the stats at all (so many clicks X_X). Instead it should automatically assign stats based on each girls talents. this fleshes them out more, and also meshes with your suggestion of having multiple girls cooperate on a mission.
Speaking of, taking multiple girls on the same mission would be nice too as a grind cutting mechanic.

Anyways, good suggestions all around. i agree with all of them

Jellyfluff

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2022
I have updated the thread with links to version 0.1.9. Changes in this version include:
  • Three new h-scenes
  • One new story event
  • Implementation of 'cheat' system
The new story event unlocks a new tier of h-scenes for Alisa, and two of those new h-scenes are for her. The other new scene is for Altina. All of the h-scenes appeal to a certain fetish so it may not be for everyone but it is what it is.

The other game play change is the implementation of an easy to use cheat system. I understand some people just want to see all the scenes without playing through and that sometimes save game compatibility is an issue so I've added an easy way to max either girl's stats immediately. You'll still have to watch through all the scenes, and it may cause some of them not to make sense due to the order but you won't miss anything.

To activate, simply interact and talk with the girl you want to enable cheats for, and use the Ask her about... option and enter the cheat which is: ilovejellyfluff - this will show you a brief scene and then you will see all of the girl's stats will be maxed to 100. It may also increment the days depending on how many have passed.

There haven't been any changes to how the training itself works, which may upset the usual suspects, however this will be included in the next version. Although it hasn't been finalised yet I'm planning on including something called Special Missions which only Altina can undertake - this will get more difficult as her level increases eventually requiring all four stats - they also have the possibility of failing if her stats aren't high enough. These will provide experience to all girls you have unlocked and will give special bonuses. Additionally I may include tiers of upgrades giving more use for sepith.

That's all I have to report at this stage. Although to the above poster - yes, eventually there will be more girls in the series included.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes