Ren'Py Abandoned Black Rabbit Trainer [v0.4.0] [Jellyfluff Games]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
Wow, awesome game! Please stay with it jellybean, this has great potential.

Mods, please add animation tag to this game. Didnt want to play this game at first because I thought it had none but surprise surprise, it does.

Firesnake

Aug 6, 2017
I don't appreciate you lewding the best daughter, but different strokes for different folks, I guess... At least Kiseki finally got some attention in this area, lmao.

Jellyfluff

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2022
I've been playing around a bit with voice cloning through machine learning to see if I can get an authenticate voice replication. It's only been running for a few hours now, and there's still some words it has trouble pronouncing, but I think in some cases it sounds very similar. I'm not entirely sure if this is something people are interested in so I'll see how it goes.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I've been playing around a bit with voice cloning through machine learning to see if I can get an authenticate voice replication. It's only been running for a few hours now, and there's still some words it has trouble pronouncing, but I think in some cases it sounds very similar. I'm not entirely sure if this is something people are interested in so I'll see how it goes.
I'm sorry I know that was probably a lot of work, but hearing Altina say those things, especially the first one had me
tenor.gif

froo

Oct 27, 2020
As a weeb, I only know Altina's Japanese voice but still enjoyed what you managed to cook up. There will always be someone complaining about it being not good enough and even giving an option to mute voices will not stop them but more people will prefer to have a voiceover, I think.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Hey wow, that is almost indistinguishable xD
Well I for once would be interested. It definitely is a unique approach.

Last edited:

Kujo_Okumura

May 7, 2017
Same. Here's hoping for Fie to be in the game soon. I'd like to see a 3some scene between Rean and Altina and Fie someday.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I played the release that was out a week ago and never got past breast grope. What am I missing? I can see from preview pics, a lot. What I guess I mean is, is there something I am doing wrong? I got no H-scenes and only affection to 20 on the first and only girl/humuculous.

NovaArtemis

Jun 17, 2018
I've been eyeing this one for a while, been a big fan of the cold steel series for quite some time now.
**I am waiting for Emma and Laura to pop up**

Jellyfluff

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2022
Same. Here's hoping for Fie to be in the game soon. I'd like to see a 3some scene between Rean and Altina and Fie someday.
Sadly Rean is dead. Also there is no planned NTR content. Involving our protagonist however...

I played the release that was out a week ago and never got past breast grope. What am I missing? I can see from preview pics, a lot. What I guess I mean is, is there something I am doing wrong? I got no H-scenes and only affection to 20 on the first and only girl/humuculous.
You're going to have to increase Affection and Emotions to much higher than that.

• New trainable character - Towa Herschel
hehe boi
please add rean's sister and the princess lol
Yes, I hope to add them in at some point.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Now Towa joined the fun?? Nice dev!! X3

Alfin or Aurelia (heck or even Sara or Claire) would be nice next, nothing like starting to also train the echelons of the army and goverment (also Aurelia is big tiddy)

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes