Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
need help, I haven't met Izu once. I looked up where to find him in the fort and he wasn't there. I'm pretty sure I unlocked all the fog as well, I am just before meeting up with cinderella. think I'll just restart when I'm done with this run and try again
Fort Ivern, just don't go to the entrance of Cinderella's castle

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
What are some good party comps? Im knight class and even though having another physical damage dealer and parry/tank might be bad, my def debuff ability would really do its thing if I used Jeanne in the party. I realized that debuff is meaningless if the other companions do magic damage only.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
The best party comp is 4 2x magic rings and a +10 sorcerer wand or demon wand if you got the mp.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
The joke is you become so strong you don't need companions because you one shot everything.
If you want a serious answer, leaf + dorothy + anyone else works good. Dorothy is a magic powerhouse that also has aoe buffs, leaf has various buffs and magic attacks. Elma seems a good choice of the last member. Status effects, debuffs, and dispel.

Reactions: bucefala

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
where i can find the 4 princesses?
There's literally a guide note file that tells you that

Hello, should I rape her? I don't know much about the game
This is a game of choice, the actions you take will have consequences and whatnot, it's up to you wether you want to do that, rescue her or leave her to demonify

The most notable thing out of this one is that if you don't save her you're locked out of End A

Reactions: Jakka01

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
FOG refers to the literal fog gates that you pass through to fight bosses. More specifically, your fog count increases when you defeat a boss behind a fog gate.

Reactions: bucefala
4.70 star(s) 71 Votes