KonoDiavoloDa

Dec 4, 2021
Is there a discord server for this game? I'm trying it out for the first time and I feel like I'll be stuck easily so I might need help.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Is there a discord server for this game? I'm trying it out for the first time and I feel like I'll be stuck easily so I might need help.
I highly doubt an offical one existing
1713278981617.png
This is what disboard gives me so you can join those if you wish
but i personally dont feel that the game is that complex to ruin, just a bid tedious to play if you fuck something
Keep seperate save files, and save before every fog, you can play the game blind or use the guide to assist you, search up anything you need on this forum or just, ask, cause it's one of the reasons the forum would exist in the first place

• Hey there
Reactions: Evil Philosopher
Apr 16, 2024
The game look pretty generic on the screenshots and description. Is there a way to know why did it get high rating without getting spoilers?

Oct 16, 2021
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I feel really stupid, but I can't even beat the first dragon
There is a parry or dodge mechanic which makes you evade the attack of the dragon. The dragon will spend turns charging up and then attack. When it is charging up, you can attack and reduce its HP. When it is about to attack, use parry or dodge. Repeat this process until death.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2021
The game look pretty generic on the screenshots and description. Is there a way to know why did it get high rating without getting spoilers?
The game (and its sequel Black Souls 2) has a very dark and deep lore with storytelling which lots of us consider very good. Also, lots of secrets and hidden events in the game which increases replayability (assuming you are not following a walkthrough). If you like dark-fantasy stories (like Fear and Hunger or Berserk) you will likely love this game's story.

Apr 16, 2024
The game (and its sequel Black Souls 2) has a very dark and deep lore with storytelling which lots of us consider very good. Also, lots of secrets and hidden events in the game which increases replayability (assuming you are not following a walkthrough). If you like dark-fantasy stories (like Fear and Hunger or Berserk) you will likely love this game's story.
Interesting. Thank you for your opinion.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I feel really stupid, but I can't even beat the first dragon
Dying to the first boss progresses the story anyway, just like most souls games. It's intentional to lose but beating it is possible.

hothead1021

Jan 5, 2019
in terms of effectiveness, how good is the Dark Wood Grain Ring? is acrobatics better than evade? or is it just for flavor?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Acrobatics is just dodge but it lasts 1 more turn. So it's pretty good defensive option when you also consider dodge (and thus acrobatics) protects you from most status effects, except like stun and ankle chop, and gives you +50% agi and now you can have it up all the time and still attack even if you lack extra actions.
Goose's ultimate spell from the chaos dungeon applies acrobatics and it stacks with dodge to give 140% evasion.

Bellua

Jan 6, 2018
what do you mean ###'s ring to unlock happy endings, i equipped it yet still get fucked up endings how am i supposed to use it?
It's been a long while since I've played, so I don't really remember, hopefully Phenir gives you a hint

The way I understand it is if you have leaf's ring in your inventory then when you see their character endings, you get the good ending followed by the bad ending. If you've already seen the character ending then you've already seen the good ending for them, leaf's ring just adds on to it. You can sell it if you want to only get the good ending part. You can get another freely.

djoal

Sep 3, 2019
hi i just start this "game" i don't get it so we have to grind till we can pass the boss after every fog that's it?

no story? or it's after? (i just enter in a house hanzel & gretell, and an other wolf in the other side of the map) could'nt kill them of course since i just started but if it is the game it's not for me.

4.70 star(s) 73 Votes