Iglike01

Oct 6, 2022
hi i just start this "game" i don't get it so we have to grind till we can pass the boss after every fog that's it?

no story? or it's after? (i just enter in a house hanzel & gretell, and an other wolf in the other side of the map) could'nt kill them of course since i just started but if it is the game it's not for me.
Partially true.

There is FOG near the Boss Areas of FOG bosses.

Every time you break FOG, Black Souls is advanced by one FOG.

It is usually undesirable to advance FOG.

FOG can kill Major Characters.

The reason FOG is undesirable is that each Major Character in Black Souls has a Character Book.

You cannot obtain a Major Character's Character Book if you murder them pre-maturely, or raise FOG too much.

The reason we want Character Books is to have the opportunity to kill the Game Master of Black Souls.

Killing the Game Master is a desirable Ending to Black Souls.

The story is non-linear.

You can do anything, in any order, but Significant Choices will affect the final Ending.

The after-story of Black Souls is Black Souls 2.

Alternatively, if you find playing Black Souls to be unappealing, you could watch a gameplay video of Black Souls.

is known to have raped all Heroines in Black Souls, and beaten Black Souls at Level 1 on Difficulty 9.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
The only book actually missable is Jeanne's, which has nothing to do with fog. It becomes missed if you covenant or kill all 4 princesses before reviving her.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Idk how i found this 2 days ago yet didnt get what it was, i didnt even try playing it, thought it was some random ass link, who would've thought it was a song

how did you even find it? so funny
Op is very likely the creator or someone affiliated, since the song itself was released and posted on the same day minutes apart

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 73 Votes