RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 21, 2019
Damn... I finished the game with all endings and I am a bit lost.. I honestly feel this weird emotion because I think it’s a good ending, but I feel so sad.. could anyone explain how it ties in with the first game and what is it all about?? Please

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Damn... I finished the game with all endings and I am a bit lost.. I honestly feel this weird emotion because I think it’s a good ending, but I feel so sad.. could anyone explain how it ties in with the first game and what is it all about?? Please
From what I gather it's something like what's in the spoiler, but it does seem to be Dark Souls like where not everything is fully explained.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
how do ichose "cancel" when asked who Alice is ?.
also do saving black rabit vernai lock me from his fairy tale book?.
Have to collect Alice memory and talk to Red Riding Hood at bon fire
You can either kill him or complete his quest for the book and the sword ( kill him won't give the sword)

Reactions: Traenest

Traenest

Apr 13, 2018
Have to collect Alice memory and talk to Red Riding Hood at bon fire
You can either kill him or complete his quest for the book and the sword ( kill him won't give the sword)
ah nvm about alice it seem ihave to complete 1 ending after colllect all requirement, i miss that detail
idunno about the vernai quest, my guess is to kill jutjub,jaberwok,and bandersnatch on sight?

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
ah nvm about alice it seem ihave to complete 1 ending after colllect all requirement, i miss that detail
idunno about the vernai quest, my guess is to kill jutjub,jaberwok,and bandersnatch on sight?

Detail of Vernai Quest can be found here

Reactions: Traenest

Noseknows

Jan 10, 2019
I've been playing for 30 mintues and still havent found out how to level up. I've talked to the polar bear but he only lets me upgrade my weapons and buy items. Is there something I'm missing?

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
I've been playing for 30 mintues and still havent found out how to level up. I've talked to the polar bear but he only lets me upgrade my weapons and buy items. Is there something I'm missing?
Node is the one who you talk to for leveling up. The npc at the table in the same room as the bear.

Despacitos

Mar 4, 2020
So an English version has now been officially released on DLsite. Is that the same as this patch but given an "official" stamp of approval, for all intents and purposes, or is it a different person's work?

Kassal6254

Dec 1, 2019
So an English version has now been officially released on DLsite. Is that the same as this patch but given an "official" stamp of approval, for all intents and purposes, or is it a different person's work?
Is different, this one is a meh Edited MTL, the one in dlsite is from the guy that translated the first BS and no MTL

irithal

Jun 29, 2020
Does anyone know how to navigate the Foggy Park? I always get to the lamp post that has a scarecrow near it, but I haven't found any other way. The guide says to look for a bloodstain, but I don't see any. Maybe it's because I didn't get Red Riding Hood in the beginning.

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Does anyone know how to navigate the Foggy Park? I always get to the lamp post that has a scarecrow near it, but I haven't found any other way. The guide says to look for a bloodstain, but I don't see any. Maybe it's because I didn't get Red Riding Hood in the beginning.
You went too far left. After the lamp post with the writing right next to it head left to the next lamp post but then you have to head northeast. You will know you are headed the right way if you are passing by another writing on the ground to the northeast.

Reactions: irithal
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes