RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Beelzebaes

Feb 26, 2021
Anyone can explain to me THE ENTIRE FUCKING LORE OF THE GAMES? I've played both BlackSouls 1 and BlackSouls2 but still quite doesn't understand any fucking thing, yes my interpretation skills are fucking bad but it would be of so much help if someone could explain to me the lore, or link a video/comment/blog/ ANYTHING so I can love those games even more?

Sintaled

Jan 3, 2019
Anyone can explain to me THE ENTIRE FUCKING LORE OF THE GAMES? I've played both BlackSouls 1 and BlackSouls2 but still quite doesn't understand any fucking thing, yes my interpretation skills are fucking bad but it would be of so much help if someone could explain to me the lore, or link a video/comment/blog/ ANYTHING so I can love those games even more?
The lore is discussed here. So hopefully this helps.

Reactions: Sau Ma

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Anyone can tell me how to reach spore forest and from which map? because i'm following 2 guides, and witheredgryphon one basically ends after Queen of Hearts so it's useless now, and the wiki one says fuck all and just jumps around as if the person who needs a guide knows everything in this game already

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Anyone can tell me how to reach spore forest and from which map? because i'm following 2 guides, and witheredgryphon one basically ends after Queen of Hearts so it's useless now, and the wiki one says fuck all and just jumps around as if the person who needs a guide knows everything in this game already
Ehehe, in my newb blind run. I did the wiki version and it was hellish but it still clicked in my head.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
To access the spore forest you must have already visited the Pond of Bloody Tears, took me some time and looking through the game files in the editor to figure it out.

From the Bonfire, head to the right, there should be a path boxed in by metal fencing, just keep going right until you see a gap in the fence, go onto the road and just keep going right and you will find the entrance to the Spore Forest.

I attached a video to dispel any confusion.

Reactions: Tired Noir

Kertxtreme321

Sep 21, 2018

Here you go mate.
Support the artist on DLsite if you can.
Woah thank you for the link men, don't worry, I bought the game(the japanese one, since there's no english version back then) a long time ago to support the developer after requesting for a fan translation to Zenith-sama ;). (To be honest, I'm still shock that Zenith-sama finished translating this game before the official version). I'll be honest though...........after the first tranaslation got released, I still haven't played the game yet even now :(. Because of modules haaaysss. Hopefully, I could and will finally play the game after the modules are done

In short, have the game for almost a year now but I still haven't played it..... I must have missed a TON of new contents by now

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Excel-02

Nov 3, 2019
For anyone here wondering, 3rd DLC is out. It's currently already available in Toro's ci-en site and Black Souls 2's site on Dlsite (Just JP language for now tho)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes