RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pienao

May 10, 2021
The wiki says that in order to get reverse endings you have to choose to cancel when the game asks you who alice is to you, but pressing x doesnt do anything, so how do i cancel it
?

Sintaled

Jan 3, 2019
The wiki says that in order to get reverse endings you have to choose to cancel when the game asks you who alice is to you, but pressing x doesnt do anything, so how do i cancel it
?
Then you're probably missing a memory or a red riding hood conversation. (Or your X key doesn't work.)

Reactions: pienao

pienao

May 10, 2021
How do you get the oyster's consensual scene to trigger? I have no idea how to distribute the fish nor do i know who to distribute it to

arkionarkium

May 10, 2020
red riding hood's not appearing at the mirror. i have the headhunting boss down, and negative SEN. what am i doing wrong?

Sintaled

Jan 3, 2019
red riding hood's not appearing at the mirror. i have the headhunting boss down, and negative SEN. what am i doing wrong?
If you go to a different area before killing the headhunting boss and triggering RRH's first appearance, this may cause her not to spawn. (ie: Going to the Mushroom forest first.)

pienao

May 10, 2021
Sorry for asking so many questions, but how to you get the final alice scene in the gallery? The one with the walls and floor being made of alices

CodeFree

Apr 27, 2021
Is there really a way to fight the nightmare trio at the same time? I remember reading some people saying that they fought jub, jab and bandersnatch together.

irithal

Jun 29, 2020
Does anyone know how to get Elizabeth Bathory's fairy tale? I've literally tried looking at all the guides I could find and didn't see a word of it.

MasterPlug

Dec 30, 2020
Alright, finally done with the Chaos Dungeon (I think? I mean i beat the old king, that's it right?) and i got a few questions:
1-What does the Drink Me potion/Eat Me cake do? I know you can use the first one to get a scene with Mary. Is there any other point?
2-Similar question, what's the Rabbit Key for? There's a hidden room next to the busts where you can use it, with a bunch of rabbits in it. Where do i go? I tried killing all the rabbits and nothing happened
3-Where do i find the hotel poseidon event? i only know it exists because there's a scene with red hood in the reminiscence room
4-how do i get the Alice (Service) scenes? i assume you have to start a new run and head straight to the Tree elevator room. just want some confirmation

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Alright, finally done with the Chaos Dungeon (I think? I mean i beat the old king, that's it right?) and i got a few questions:
1-What does the Drink Me potion/Eat Me cake do? I know you can use the first one to get a scene with Mary. Is there any other point?
2-Similar question, what's the Rabbit Key for? There's a hidden room next to the busts where you can use it, with a bunch of rabbits in it. Where do i go? I tried killing all the rabbits and nothing happened
3-Where do i find the hotel poseidon event? i only know it exists because there's a scene with red hood in the reminiscence room
4-how do i get the Alice (Service) scenes? i assume you have to start a new run and head straight to the Tree elevator room. just want some confirmation
The old king is the point of the dlc, but there are more bosses that have lore, a few you've seen before as well waiting for you in the chaos dungeon, not to mention upgrades of rings that can help improve your build. pretty sure it goes down to depth 19, at least that's where it stopped for me.

The drink me potion shrinks you if you drink it in a room before the headhunting beast fight, it allows you to access the pond of blood early.

The rabbits are literally only for soul farming like in the first game.

The hotel event is right after god fish has an area blocked off where if you step in it he kills you inside the ship, you gotta go around it and then go up to what looks like a dead end, then try clicking on the walls with no vines, there will be different versions depending if you have RRH unlocked or not.

and for the fourth question see question 1, they're for the same thing.

• Love
Reactions: MasterPlug

Lotarius

Mar 13, 2019
Have achieved every Ending from A to G and beaten the old King and Black Goat at the Chaos Dungeon, anything left to do till DLC 3 will be translated?

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Have achieved every Ending from A to G and beaten the old King and Black Goat at the Chaos Dungeon, anything left to do till DLC 3 will be translated?
beating hellkite, onimusha, and the satyr of lust in the chaos dungeon.

making sure you've seen the hotel scene at least once.

Reactions: Lotarius
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes