RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
So, the official english translation is already out? Is Zethin's translation still being developed?

Boosheeny

Aug 8, 2020
Ok so im 6 hours into the game and i just now found out true ending is only possible till i get red riding hood but i cant get her to spawn in the stairs that lead into lutwitz?

If there isnt a way. Can i just access my save file find the specific line and hopefully set the riding hood encounter to true?

AngelKara

Jul 10, 2019
Red only shows up the very first time you reach that area and only if your sen is below 0 when you do. If you're 6 hours in, you should probably just get a different ending and do new game plus. If you already have the gear of madness from Jub Jub it makes getting Red to show up at the various locations much easier.

BOT OVERLORD

Jul 4, 2019
So, the official english translation is already out? Is Zethin's translation still being developed?
Could you link the official translation? I haven't been able to find it other than the one by withered gryphon. Also, it says on the black souls wiki that the English translation came out on July 6 2020 while zenith updated on May 22nd so it's safe to say they are continuing

Last edited:

Yahavbak

Apr 21, 2018
Say, anyone got the enemy sprites?
i'm looking to use them for a D&D campaign, but im not sure how to extract them myself

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
Could you link the official translation? I haven't been able to find it other than the one by withered gryphon. Also, it says on the black souls wiki that the English translation came out on July 6 2020 while zenith updated on May 22nd so it's safe to say they are continuing
I was the one asking lol, an earlier post seems to hint at the game being translated.

英語翻訳版にもDLC3がアップデートされました グッドラックっ!
Translated from Japanese by
DLC3 has also been updated to the English translation version Goodluck!
this post came AFTER Zethin started trying to translate the 3rd dlc and after the 22nd of May. Now, the 22nd of May is over a month ago and we don't know whether the project is abandoned now or Zethin is just slacking on updating the website.

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
Say, anyone got the enemy sprites?
i'm looking to use them for a D&D campaign, but im not sure how to extract them myself
There is that rpgmaker extractor thing, I don't remember whether Black Souls 2's files are all in a rpgmvp file or something, but if it's not most enemies are in the black souls 2/graphics/battlers folder.

anonymous1939

Aug 20, 2020
I may have angered the snake god and now those serpent bastards are spawning everywhere before I'm strong enough to fight them. Is there anything I can do about this beside restarting? The fact that they stay in places they've spawned is soft locking me

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I may have angered the snake god and now those serpent bastards are spawning everywhere before I'm strong enough to fight them. Is there anything I can do about this beside restarting? The fact that they stay in places they've spawned is soft locking me
No need to restart, there's the new snake NPC in the gallery room.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

AngelKara

Jul 10, 2019
Okay... So... What am I doing wrong. I got to nurse call and... I managed to seemingly kill her and she just... immediately and repeatedly respawned until she killed me?

AngelKara

Jul 10, 2019
Really? It's just keep killing her? I guess I just didn't last long enough. Guess I'll try again. Thanks.

LocherUnited

Apr 15, 2020
How do you guys prepare for the third DLC? I am getting my ass kicked and dunno how long I am gonna farm souls for stats. Is 8k per stat enough? What awaits me at the end of Ashes Reignited? Any build tips that is not 100% evade or Deep Sea Knight Anchor?

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
I was able to complete DLC 3 on difficulty 5 with 20k stats, difficulty 9 for the first area.

Would seriously suggest you level up some more though, if you can't beat ashes reignited you're not ready.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes