RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lotarius

Mar 13, 2019
beating hellkite, onimusha, and the satyr of lust in the chaos dungeon.

making sure you've seen the hotel scene at least once.
Ah ok, Onimusha and Satyr are already beaten, not sure about hellkite.

Totally missed the Hotel one, thanks for the reminder.

Also: is there anything hidden in the Mushroom Village? Can knock on one of the Doors, but nothing happens
Edit: just found the giant house bossfight, cant believe i missed it till now

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2018
Ah ok, Onimusha and Satyr are already beaten, not sure about hellkite.

Totally missed the Hotel one, thanks for the reminder.

Also: is there anything hidden in the Mushroom Village? Can knock on one of the Doors, but nothing happens
Edit: just found the giant house bossfight, cant believe i missed it till now
The door you knocked on is just a reference to EMMM's other game, Red Riding Woods.

Reactions: Lotarius

Lotarius

Mar 13, 2019
The door you knocked on is just a reference to EMMM's other game, Red Riding Woods.
Nice, so there is another Game to play, thank you!
Felt kinda sad that there is nothing more to do, Black Souls, especially the second is one of the best games i played atmosphere wise. Im sure if EMMM would make a Game without H, he would become famous in no time as something like the junji ito of gaming

arkionarkium

May 10, 2020
If you go to a different area before killing the headhunting boss and triggering RRH's first appearance, this may cause her not to spawn. (ie: Going to the Mushroom forest first.)
ah man, i did. this game's very confusing in the way that it doesn't tell you exactly what to do. but i guess that's part of the fun. anyway to fix this besides starting a new game?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
ah man, i did. this game's very confusing in the way that it doesn't tell you exactly what to do. but i guess that's part of the fun. anyway to fix this besides starting a new game?
None, suffering is part of the experience unless you have a save prior to that unfortunate event.
The transition of a player stumbling around to this person who pretty much memorized everything is somehow satisfying to see.

Reactions: jadih96207

AbusivePlagueDoctor

Jun 20, 2018

英語翻訳版にもDLC3がアップデートされました グッドラックっ!
Translated from Japanese by
DLC3 has also been updated to the English translation version Goodluck!

Omino

Feb 1, 2018

英語翻訳版にもDLC3がアップデートされました グッドラックっ!
Translated from Japanese by
DLC3 has also been updated to the English translation version Goodluck!
Laughs hysterically in "having bought the japanese version means I have to buy the game again thank you dlsite" :/

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes