RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
How do you guys prepare for the third DLC? I am getting my ass kicked and dunno how long I am gonna farm souls for stats. Is 8k per stat enough? What awaits me at the end of Ashes Reignited? Any build tips that is not 100% evade or Deep Sea Knight Anchor?
It is recommended to have around 10k-20k stats minimum, this is the part of the game where you need to plan your strategy, even mobs will kill you easily here if you dont pay attention and item is almost must have to deal enough damage, some tips is to stack action per turn with black/white rabbit ring, andor sword or Duchess Pledge and buff yourself with item then burst the opponents, Requiem is a must have and just pay attention to enemy gimmicks

You will fight Mabel at the end of the Gauntlet, she will give you the BEST headgear in the game

There is a lot of fight which require you to change your strategy, but i personally like God's angel Sword Combo and Kishigatana Crit Build, evasion build will be easier to do after you get certain equipment from beating one of the boss in 3rd dlc, if you have problem beating the content before 3rd DLC then you really need to grind

OGHeavenrend

Mar 18, 2018
Hey, sorry if this question has been answered already, but I couldn't find anything in the search archives. Does anyone know what/where the "bunny suit" that you can give to Node and/or March Hare Haigha is? Missing those scenes in the gallery.

justforsex69

Aug 13, 2019
Hey, sorry if this question has been answered already, but I couldn't find anything in the search archives. Does anyone know what/where the "bunny suit" that you can give to Node and/or March Hare Haigha is? Missing those scenes in the gallery.
its in the third DLC, there is a red text next to a window and its behind that window, at least thats what I heard

RA_DX

Oct 7, 2020
Help!! I need help to find the Black Rabbit Ring, in what location can I find it?? THANKS

JuiceBane

Jul 1, 2020
How can I start DLC 3 guys ?

Make sure you get the End where you escape with Red Hood and defeat the crawling ones. You don't need to start another run then, just speak to Chelshire at the basement and proceed to Carroll River just before the lift that takes you to the Academy. Be warned you'd better doing another run and maxing out your Covenants; including Kuti since DLC3 is every hard and you can't OOga Booga your way through it like the rest of the game.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes