RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BitNevada

Sep 1, 2019
I've been doing a lot of chaos dungeon diving. I'm up to floor 700. I've found a lot of very interesting items that I feel like are probably not from the base game. Mary's Magical Wand (unavoidable aoe dispell on your normal attacks/+100% speed/unable to inflict status effects) a very useful chest armor with (50% mag atk, 50% mag def, -99% mp) which im able to use because my max mp is like 200k so losing 99% is fine.

but most notable i've found many very powerful abilities from the floating books:

awakening (+100% mag atk and crit chance, +100% chance of bonus action, -100% atk)

royal tea (gain lightning, fire, ice element on your attacks/+ roughly 50% crit chance/double up on all stats)

black wave (inflicts frail, unavoidable aoe, and deals 15% of max hp as damage to all enemies)

quick dance (party wide dodge that lasts an extra turn)

black slash (4 powerful unavoidable physical attacks)

chaos blast (deal unavoidable fire damage to all enemies and inflict bonus damage equal to 1/4th their current hp. inflicts burning.)

catherine's wheel (2 unavoidable draining magical attacks to 4 random enemies. inflicts bleed. ) <- this one is ridiculous. it does about 12 million for me right now if there's only a single target so it can hit the full 8 times.

it seems like these are mostly just some of the ultimate abilities of the party members from black souls 1. has anyone else found more of them? if this is meant to be all of the abilities of the first game I'm only really missing 3 i think. the banner from jeanne, execution verdict from milda, and leaf's superspeed move. anyone found those?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I know we got a lot of questions here but I just discovered Black Souls like a week ago. I'm trying to follow the guide someone wrote about getting the B Ending. I'm at that bridge where the Harpy Knight girl gives you bad directions. I was just told in the guide to fall off the bridge and then speak to her again. I wasn't told to make her a captive but I think I can take her. I don't know if it's best to leave her be because the guide didn't say.

Edit: And I'm in the Mental Ward and the guide says to go to the upper right warp room. What the heck is that? Was this related to Dorothy?

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Should I kill those snowmen as I come across them? I just looked through that telescope and something super weird happened. :oops:

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
WHY!!!??? Why did the walkthrough guy tell me to kill that Golden Goose!!?? I wanted her to LIVE!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Crownoflolis

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Woohoo~! Beat that Bandersnatch girl! Wanted to beat her since the beginning. It was so funny how she said, "Think you can ignore me and leave like that!!!!!"

I was told to get the memory at the Eternal Tea Party but there's nothing in sight...
And what the heck does "two handing" mean!!!

Last edited:

Heaven Master

Nov 30, 2021
I've been doing a lot of chaos dungeon diving. I'm up to floor 700. I've found a lot of very interesting items that I feel like are probably not from the base game. Mary's Magical Wand (unavoidable aoe dispell on your normal attacks/+100% speed/unable to inflict status effects) a very useful chest armor with (50% mag atk, 50% mag def, -99% mp) which im able to use because my max mp is like 200k so losing 99% is fine.

but most notable i've found many very powerful abilities from the floating books:

awakening (+100% mag atk and crit chance, +100% chance of bonus action, -100% atk)

royal tea (gain lightning, fire, ice element on your attacks/+ roughly 50% crit chance/double up on all stats)

black wave (inflicts frail, unavoidable aoe, and deals 15% of max hp as damage to all enemies)

quick dance (party wide dodge that lasts an extra turn)

black slash (4 powerful unavoidable physical attacks)

chaos blast (deal unavoidable fire damage to all enemies and inflict bonus damage equal to 1/4th their current hp. inflicts burning.)

catherine's wheel (2 unavoidable draining magical attacks to 4 random enemies. inflicts bleed. ) <- this one is ridiculous. it does about 12 million for me right now if there's only a single target so it can hit the full 8 times.

it seems like these are mostly just some of the ultimate abilities of the party members from black souls 1. has anyone else found more of them? if this is meant to be all of the abilities of the first game I'm only really missing 3 i think. the banner from jeanne, execution verdict from milda, and leaf's superspeed move. anyone found those?
I has got the banner one

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Works for me! Time to go snowman hunting.

Edit: So you're saying it would matter in any other ending?
I haven't seen the snowmen effect any ending, but it may effect the dlc 3 since I haven't played since dlc 2. If you're going for ending B you just need to follow one guiding principle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I imprisoned Griffy some time ago. I'm in the Garden of the Heart and I'm at that big tree. I don't know how to proceed....

If I made a pact with bandersnatch will that be a problem?

How does the fog in the city work?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Can anybody help me find my way in the Pond of Bloody tears? The guide said to go from there to the Spore Forest. I don't see anything like that.

Oh, and I also beat Elisabeth with Red Hood. Will that cut me off from the B Ending? I also made a pact with Bandersnatch.

Edit: Never mind. I found the path. I was too far west to notice the east (is that a good expression or what!?). Now I just need to know about Bandersnatch and Elisabeth. And HOW do I defeat those eyes with a scythe!!!!???

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Why won't Shivuchi give me the ring? What's the nonsensical girl in the same area about?

Edit: The enemies in the underwater ship and deep sea are pwing me. I SUPER jacked up my character. I should be mowing them down!!

Now that Sea Knight boss is smack'n me around. I don't know how to proceed.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Please help. I don't have either Pinocchio, fox grapes, or gigantic turnip. That sea knight is turning me into a floor sweeping rag. And I still don't know how to get that walrus or that bubbly girl who asks me to give out those poison fish to all her king.

Last edited:

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
Please help. I don't have either Pinocchio, fox grapes, or gigantic turnip. That sea knight is turning me into a floor sweeping rag. And I still don't know how to get that walrus or that bubbly girl who asks me to give out those poison fish to all her king.
Well, one way to beat the guy is to just grind the chaos dungeon until you get the deep sea knight anchor, which has a really high chance of stunning, and the dude is very vulnerable to stuns. Pinocchio is supposed to be the summon that helps you fight the sea knight, fox grapes is in the upper right part of the hedge maze before the red castle thing, and the turnip is somewhere in the nameless forest.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes