RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Well, one way to beat the guy is to just grind the chaos dungeon until you get the deep sea knight anchor, which has a really high chance of stunning, and the dude is very vulnerable to stuns. Pinocchio is supposed to be the summon that helps you fight the sea knight, fox grapes is in the upper right part of the hedge maze before the red castle thing, and the turnip is somewhere in the nameless forest.
Thanks for the info. :giggle: I still don't know how to get Pinocchio. And I went to the upper right of the Hedge Maze into the Garden of the Heart but nothing was there. At least I got that turnip!!!

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I have been doing the Chaos dungeon and I'm surprised that it is more fun than I expected. This one person said," I'll see you in Hell my old foe." I was surprised to see him but really glad at the same time.:devilish:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I finally got the Sea Knight's Anchor on level 122~!! I never knew when I'd run across it. Thanks for the tip. I've been using Sword of Giants and that's why this thing floored me!! Also, do you have to beat the deep sea giant to get Pinocchio?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I'm so pissed. I asked if anyone knew if Killing griffy would bar me from certain endings. I read somewhere that you need Griffy to get the Fox of Grapes. WTH do I do now. What are the other ending?

Sintaled

Jan 3, 2019
I'm so pissed. I asked if anyone knew if Killing griffy would bar me from certain endings. I read somewhere that you need Griffy to get the Fox of Grapes. WTH do I do now. What are the other ending?
Don't need Griffy for any ending.
In fact, having her alive might stop you from getting Ending B.

You do need her for the Fox and the Grapes, although you'd only miss out on 1 dream soul. (And a very good ring.)

As for endings, this text file should help.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Don't need Griffy for any ending.
In fact, having her alive might stop you from getting Ending B.

You do need her for the Fox and the Grapes, although you'd only miss out on 1 dream soul. (And a very good ring.)

As for endings, this text file should help.
Thanks a lot! I lost my head for a moment. You're right, I got the ending I was looking for.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That game any good? Is there a Hotel in this version?
The hotel is from that~~~
Seen the flashback? Yeah, that's from BS 1, It hurts to play this sequel because I played BS 1.
As a person who plays games like reading books, I get attached to the characters and being forced to do something you really don't wanna do makes you feel REALLY bad.

BS 1 is a lot easier to cheese than this one.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
The hotel is from that~~~
Seen the flashback? Yeah, that's from BS 1, It hurts to play this sequel because I played BS 1.
As a person who plays games like reading books, I get attached to the characters and being forced to do something you really don't wanna do makes you feel REALLY bad.

BS 1 is a lot easier to cheese than this one.
First, I feel the same way about characters. I can't really play a game without putting a piece of myself in it. So cheese will work on this but not as good as B1. Do you know how I could get cheese and use it? I missed something a long time a go and don't want to rewind. I also want to know how to get a certain character in B1 at the beginning instead of so far into the game.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
First, I feel the same way about characters. I can't really play a game without putting a piece of myself in it. So cheese will work on this but not as good as B1. Do you know how I could get cheese and use it? I missed something a long time a go and don't want to rewind. I also want to know how to get a certain character in B1 at the beginning instead of so far into the game.
Oh you should've played BS 1 first before BS 2 then because some characters in BS 1 appears in this one but they're not really the ones you knew before aside from a few others.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Oh you should've played BS 1 first before BS 2 then because some characters in BS 1 appears in this one but they're not really the ones you knew before aside from a few others.
I did play BS1 or I'm really playing both now. Why did you think I didn't? And will cheese get me that character?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I let Jub Jub and Jaberwock live because I wanted to use their covenant. But, Bill is dead and I think one of them is responsible. So I'm going back to get both of them. Jaberwock is TOO STRONG! Insta-killed my buddy! And ME!!

ghosto1234

Sep 9, 2020
I need help at Visual Novel section, always got the endless door
how do i get out and how to get the CGs ?

glasmodeus

Dec 28, 2021
guys ill be honest i made an account here just cause of this game so i dont really know, i was thinking about writing a guide for this game to help people cause its hard to find stuff about this game sometimes and shit was wondering if theres a place to post game guides here or somewhere else. cause im not really sure where to put it cause i usually just write guides on steam or something

• Hey there
Reactions: doomgal

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
guys ill be honest i made an account here just cause of this game so i dont really know, i was thinking about writing a guide for this game to help people cause its hard to find stuff about this game sometimes and shit was wondering if theres a place to post game guides here or somewhere else. cause im not really sure where to put it cause i usually just write guides on steam or something
You can usually just write the guide here on the forum posts here and then if it's good the thread owner will usually link to it on the first page. Make sure to either have it as a link or spoilered to prevent from taking up too much space and/or ruining the surprise for some people.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes