RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

duncanwadams

Sep 9, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for DLC 3?
Should I kill angel Lingeriena after dealing with Florence or is she instrumental in the following events?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for DLC 3?
Should I kill angel Lingeriena after dealing with Florence or is she instrumental in the following events?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
leaving lingeriena alone causes her to kill florence if she is alive
the the other two options has no issues stemming from it as she disappears from the game

trashyacco

Apr 17, 2021
i have an issue where if i save and quit the game then lauch it back, i'm not able to continue and have to start a new game. any help or tips? launching the game off winrar

• Haha
Reactions: otingocni

otingocni

Nov 21, 2017
i have an issue where if i save and quit the game then lauch it back, i'm not able to continue and have to start a new game. any help or tips? launching the game off winrar
you are basically answering your own question.
unpack and play it, should that not work, then you really have an issue

bloodyprolapse1999

Jul 30, 2019
What is the Wonderland? What period setting is this game set? It all feels asynchronous with the TVs in the mental ward, the victorian period dresses,not to mention the japanese yokai.

I just want to know what it's all about because the worldbuilding looks so twistedly cool. Fairytales come to life in their own malformed manifestations here. Is this all in the protag's head like in American McGee's alice? A wiki would help but I haven't seen any so far.

10/10 game with atmosphere and gameplay as far as rpgmaker games go in my experience. /

Apr 25, 2021
I finished ending A, B, C, D and E, but when I touched the crystal, didn't skip the prologue and got to the part where asked who's Alice to me, I didn't get the "Cancel" option, was there something I did wrong?

(I found Red Hood all the way to the beach and had leaf's ring btw)

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
I finished ending A, B, C, D and E, but when I touched the crystal, didn't skip the prologue and got to the part where asked who's Alice to me, I didn't get the "Cancel" option, was there something I did wrong?

(I found Red Hood all the way to the beach and had leaf's ring btw)
cancel isn't an actual option, you just need to hit escape.

and you also need to have found all of the lewis carroll memories.

Asteright

May 19, 2020
Does anyone about a guide for everything including the DLCs?
Played the original and compared to this, this game is a maze so I need one
Also is their a discord of this series?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I'm glad people are still talking about this. I want that Red Hood game soon! Question: I didn't ask the Chesire Cat for a "Magic Key" at the beginning of the game just to be different( trying to spice things up any ideas how?) and so that rabbit dude wasn't at the fireplace when I finally came back, did I destroy the chance to get his tale?

And where can I get that rock spell that raises your defense?

Last edited:

splarg

Feb 26, 2018
Is there a guide for the Chaos Dungeon somewhere? I got to the Demonic Princess of Thorns boss and she just heals through everything I do until we're at a stalemate (trying to beat the boss rush).

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes