RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I can't find the Black Souls 1 forum. Can anyone tell me where Large Ore shards are in this first game?
And why did Catherine kill herself and how can I save her?

Last edited:

Snowblower

Sep 24, 2020
Spoilers - Whale Strategy

I figured out an easy way to kill that giant whale.

equip the shotgun you get from killing jack the ripper (might have to trade his soul for it)
Buy 60+ rabbit watches.
equip some of those revive draco rings you get from the item seller towards the end of the dreamworld whatever labyrinth bonus thing.
equip the andor sword for a bonus turn and the black rabbit ring for another bonus turn (might not need these)

I will say I was level 999 and had like a 5000 atk stat

What you do is in your first turn is use the shotgun, then for your three normal turns do omnibless or King's Order 3 times to buff your character.

If he doesn't kill you, do a shotgun blast, then go to items, do a rabbit watch, then go back and do another shotgun blast. Just repeat that over and over. You'll never end your turn to allow him to one hit kill you. Use things like the revive rings or gritt to survive long enough to buff your character, then just do shutgun/watch back and forth.

I did it with about 30 or 40 watches this way. You might not even need the revive items or the multi turn items if you are willing to spend time required to use up your max allowed 99 watches.

Now that I think about it, you could probably use this to break every boss in the game because it never lets the boss start their turn.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Spoilers - Whale Strategy

I figured out an easy way to kill that giant whale.

equip the shotgun you get from killing jack the ripper (might have to trade his soul for it)
Buy 60+ rabbit watches.
equip some of those revive draco rings you get from the item seller towards the end of the dreamworld whatever labyrinth bonus thing.
equip the andor sword for a bonus turn and the black rabbit ring for another bonus turn (might not need these)

I will say I was level 999 and had like a 5000 atk stat

What you do is in your first turn is use the shotgun, then for your three normal turns do omnibless or King's Order 3 times to buff your character.

If he doesn't kill you, do a shotgun blast, then go to items, do a rabbit watch, then go back and do another shotgun blast. Just repeat that over and over. You'll never end your turn to allow him to one hit kill you. Use things like the revive rings or gritt to survive long enough to buff your character, then just do shutgun/watch back and forth.

I did it with about 30 or 40 watches this way. You might not even need the revive items or the multi turn items if you are willing to spend time required to use up your max allowed 99 watches.

Now that I think about it, you could probably use this to break every boss in the game because it never lets the boss start their turn.
If you're patient enough, you can kill anything with items since they don't take a turn.

Yourmomisgaylmao99

Oct 17, 2022
So suddenly when I get an item, it stopped popping up on the bottom of the screen like usual. I can't tell what I'm picking up anymore. Is this a bug or did i hit key on accident I'm not aware of?

On a side note, where is the Eat Me! item used?

Last edited:

Karpalo

Feb 19, 2020
So suddenly when I get an item, it stopped popping up on the bottom of the screen like usual. I can't tell what I'm picking up anymore. Is this a bug or did i hit key on accident I'm not aware of?

On a side note, where is the Eat Me! item used?
Eat me can be given to Duchess for a giantess scene if you're into that

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
About the Onimusha, for fuck's sake, you need like 30k def and 30k res before equipping the knight king sword to even manage to survive her last life. All that and you still need to activate guard with knight's pride to make sure. And about 250k HP at the very least, with no crit immune or phys dmg reduction and mag dmg reduction. Dunno whether changing game difficulty affect the boss rush dungeon but when I checked, it was on difficulty 0. Even Mabel in the boss rush was easier to beat.

EnIsLonely

Dec 20, 2019
When I killed the Deep Sea Knight there was supposed to be another boss from the guide but I couldnt find it where do I look for it?

Vananas Polikorpot

Sep 28, 2022
found Mary Sue (Ann) in the basement and got her ring, does it have negative effects like in the first part? and do you need to interact with Mary Sue at all to get at least some kind of ending?

Vananas Polikorpot

Sep 28, 2022
Ending B only requires you to:
Raise the Covenants of specific heroines(Node, Bill, Dodo, Shisha,
the Duchess, the Hatter, the Mock Turtle, Wolris, Tweedle Twins) to Lv3,
then make love with Node and after it chose to give up on your search. Your not required to do much more, at least that's what the English guide says.
Hello! so I also decided to go through ending b and entered into a covent with all of the above girls, but I just can’t figure out who this Wolris is and where to look for her, tell me?

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Hello! so I also decided to go through ending b and entered into a covent with all of the above girls, but I just can’t figure out who this Wolris is and where to look for her, tell me?
Wolris is the girl talking about having eaten the clams in Walrus Den past the Dead Oyster Sea

Vananas Polikorpot

Sep 28, 2022
It seems that I went to all the main endings, I go up to the crystal and put on the pricket ring + leaf ring, start a new game +, do not skip the introductory scene and press cancel, but nothing happens and I still have only the choice between daughter, sister and mother. I play on mobile using an emulator, maybe some kind of bug or am I doing something wrong?

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
It seems that I went to all the main endings, I go up to the crystal and put on the pricket ring + leaf ring, start a new game +, do not skip the introductory scene and press cancel, but nothing happens and I still have only the choice between daughter, sister and mother. I play on mobile using an emulator, maybe some kind of bug or am I doing something wrong?
about that, you must get all fairy tales before starting a new loop, must not skip the starting cutscene and press outside the 3 choices when the 3 types of incest choice comes.
So yeah, have you got all the fairy tales? Another thing, you said NG+ means touching the crystal right?

Vananas Polikorpot

Sep 28, 2022
about that, you must get all fairy tales before starting a new loop, must not skip the starting cutscene and press outside the 3 choices when the 3 types of incest choice comes.
So yeah, have you got all the fairy tales? Another thing, you said NG+ means touching the crystal right?
hmm, I did not know that for this you need to collect all the tales, thank you very much. Well, yes, by ng + I meant to start a new cycle

Vananas Polikorpot

Sep 28, 2022
Unfortunately, even with all the collected fairy tales, this does not work, it seems that I have already tried everything that is possible ...

Reactions: winterwisp
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes