RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

splarg

Feb 26, 2018
There one unique weapon and one unique spell with one special shield you can only find them in Chaos Dungeon
I know this was from a while ago lol, but do you know how to get those unique items? And how to remove the red chess piece that's blocking the lower exit of the Chaos Dungeon hub? I've gone through quite a bit of the Chaos Dungeon, killed the Old King and got the scene with Mabel and stuff, but I'm still pretty clueless. Should I just keep going?

8Juka8

Apr 27, 2019
I know this was from a while ago lol, but do you know how to get those unique items? And how to remove the red chess piece that's blocking the lower exit of the Chaos Dungeon hub? I've gone through quite a bit of the Chaos Dungeon, killed the Old King and got the scene with Mabel and stuff, but I'm still pretty clueless. Should I just keep going?
Those items are pure luck, so yeah, there's no other way than just being lucky. About the red chess piece, in the Queensland, inside of it where there's some stairs and some tents, go to the right stair and enter the door from above. You can keep going if you want, and stop if you want too, there's not much you're missing I guess

splarg

Feb 26, 2018
Those items are pure luck, so yeah, there's no other way than just being lucky. About the red chess piece, in the Queensland, inside of it where there's some stairs and some tents, go to the right stair and enter the door from above. You can keep going if you want, and stop if you want too, there's not much you're missing I guess
Ohh it's just an alternate path into the Chaos Dungeon, alright. Weird lol, but thanks.

Do you know what those unique items are, just so I'll know when I have them and can stop?

8Juka8

Apr 27, 2019
Ohh it's just an alternate path into the Chaos Dungeon, alright. Weird lol, but thanks.

Do you know what those unique items are, just so I'll know when I have them and can stop?
I don't remember, but I know the spell "Chaos blast" is one of them

splarg

Feb 26, 2018
What do I do with the fairy tales you acquire in DLC3? Is there a library somewhere I'm meant to place them in?

Asteright

May 19, 2020
Does anyone know how to trigger Red Hood Consensual 2?
Mary (Aphrodisiac)
Bill (Temptation)
I can't remember where and what to trigger them
On a gallery run

Last edited:

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Does anyone know how to trigger Red Hood Consensual 2?
Mary (Aphrodisiac)
Bill (Temptation)
I can't remember where and what to trigger them
On a gallery run
Speak with red hood in 10 different places and then go to the very right hand side of the first enemy filled area of lutwidge, near where the kidnapper that takes you to the slaughterhouse would be.

Mary you need to save her from jack and then talk to her past the progression where she would have died.

fucker12345

Sep 21, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to play in fullscreen? Pressing f5 or alt +enter didn't work at all. Both blacksoul 1 and 2 has this problem, please help.

Karpalo

Feb 19, 2020
What is the Wonderland? What period setting is this game set? It all feels asynchronous with the TVs in the mental ward, the victorian period dresses,not to mention the japanese yokai.

I just want to know what it's all about because the worldbuilding looks so twistedly cool. Fairytales come to life in their own malformed manifestations here. Is this all in the protag's head like in American McGee's alice? A wiki would help but I haven't seen any so far.

10/10 game with atmosphere and gameplay as far as rpgmaker games go in my experience. /
Best way to explain all of this shenanigans is to do ending G, BS1 ending C also give you insight on the lore if you haven't played it yet

Charlesz___

Aug 24, 2021
can anyone tell me how to 100% get souls from faity at dungeon, its like gacha bruh, sometimes i got jackpot so i got many souls, sometimes i only got fairy wing

is there any trick to100% get those fairy souls

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Can someone tell me how to imprison every heroine?(Horrible thing to say when I think about it). And when can we look forward to the Red Hood game? THEY NEED TO MAKE HER HAVE A HAPPY/PERVETED ENDING AND NO MORE RIBS ON HER BODY!!!

Reactions: pandawanka

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Can someone tell me how to imprison every heroine?(Horrible thing to say when I think about it). And when can we look forward to the Red Hood game? THEY NEED TO MAKE HER HAVE A HAPPY/PERVETED ENDING AND NO MORE RIBS ON HER BODY!!!
What do you mean how to imprison them?

Just rape them all.

For specifics you need to rape griffy before lorina and you need to rape jubjub before getting to progress 8 i think

Reactions: avientone

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Thanks! I just didn't want to r*pe one and cut off my chances for getting them all. Gotta Catch'em All!

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Anyone know the weapon ID or cheat number I can use to get that gunblade that you get when beat that fox woman in that zombie hospital?

And what does fear ailment do?

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
How can i get the ring of blades bcs in the guide it says to get it in a cave? but i follow the exact instructions and end up in the crypt.So i kill the dark mater get the candy but then i cant find the ring

Nothingnnnxd

Jul 28, 2018
How can i get the ring of blades bcs in the guide it says to get it in a cave? but i follow the exact instructions and end up in the crypt.So i kill the dark mater get the candy but then i cant find the ring
The Ring of blades is now called Ring of the Edge. Is in Torture chambers also below where is the dark matter and the fight with some nightmare spirit, is a shiny. Recomend use homeward dust after obtain the ring.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Any way to survive that Jabberwock's "Soul Crusher" attack?

Edit: Do I need Red Hood to get Elisabeth's tale because I didn't meet Red Hood?

Edit2: How the HECK do I defeat Victoria!!! She heals from EVERYTHING!!!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes