RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Vananas Polikorpot

Sep 28, 2022
By the way, I was also going to get all the scenes for the book of memories and I had a problem, I did not understand how to get three more hentai scenes, their location in the book of memories is indicated in the screenshot, does anyone know where and how to get them? Screenshot_20221204-170500_JoiPlay.jpg

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
I went to the true ending and it turned out that you can start ng + not after any ending, but only after the end of B, at least it worked for me only after it
Ahh, that explains it. But I think whichever ends furfill the condition? I haven't got end B but still got end G
By the way, I was also going to get all the scenes for the book of memories and I had a problem, I did not understand how to get three more hentai scenes, their location in the book of memories is indicated in the screenshot, does anyone know where and how to get them? View attachment 2212906
I think that's end A with 3 versions of alice

Vananas Polikorpot

Sep 28, 2022
Ahh, that explains it. But I think whichever ends furfill the condition? I haven't got end B but still got end G

I think that's end A with 3 versions of alice
scenes with three versions of alice through the A ending I already have, they are just under these unknown scenes. And I still have no idea how to get them ;(

sora12

Jul 19, 2017
Quick question.... Are the enemies supposed to respawn after you take 2 steps after killing them? I thought they only came back after resetting the map... Did I mess something up??? They're appearing out of thin air as I'm walking away from where I kill them. This happen to ALL enemies btw(Not bosses). I'm at the start of the game.

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Quick question.... Are the enemies supposed to respawn after you take 2 steps after killing them? I thought they only came back after resetting the map... Did I mess something up??? They're appearing out of thin air as I'm walking away from where I kill them. This happen to ALL enemies btw(Not bosses). I'm at the start of the game.
Enemies do respawn in the game unlike in say Dark souls, so you didn't mess anything up. I think they are on a semi randomized timer, so after a certain amount of time they will respawn. If they are respawning that quickly you might just be getting unlucky with the timer.

Vananas Polikorpot

Sep 28, 2022
even though I went through black souls to all endings (not taking into account the ending of the third DLC which I don’t have) but I still can’t understand the structure of the world of black souls exactly, it turns out that the make-up along with Alice was created by Mary Sue but then in the first part in the ending G came crawling and took them to the world of the second part, leaving the grimm to Nod's care? Did Alice just disappear? or was Alice a creep all this time (even in the first part)?

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
even though I went through black souls to all endings (not taking into account the ending of the third DLC which I don’t have) but I still can’t understand the structure of the world of black souls exactly, it turns out that the make-up along with Alice was created by Mary Sue but then in the first part in the ending G came crawling and took them to the world of the second part, leaving the grimm to Nod's care? Did Alice just disappear? or was Alice a creep all this time (even in the first part)?

I believe and take this with a grain of salt since it's mostly implied like most Dark Souls Lore that the first Alice was a creation of Mary Sue. When Mary Sue lost to you she lost control of the world she was controlling. This allowed the new owners to come in the Form of Nod and Second Alice. Second Alice brought in Lewis Carroll's Soul and added it to the Black Soul that you possessed since Lewis was in love with Alice and the Second Alice wanted to learn what Love is. Therefore first Black Souls Alice is a helpful puppet and Second Black Souls Alice is new creep world owner trying to learn what love is in it's own twisted way.

Milkspiller

Nov 3, 2020
The cunny turtle has a ladel in her shack that shes possesive of is it quest related and does it to anything bad to her if you take cause im getting bad vibes from her reaction

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
The cunny turtle has a ladel in her shack that shes possesive of is it quest related and does it to anything bad to her if you take cause im getting bad vibes from her reaction
No she gives it to you either way, its a useless weapon though.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes