RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I haven't been on this forum in a while. Is there a Black Souls III? What about a Red Hood game? Anything?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
How do I get Jub Jub to marry me or how to do I get her to fly through the air when you beat that first rabbit boss and then go the bridge where you first meet RH? And how do I get RH's knife weapon along with other forbidden items like that?

yym

Apr 30, 2018
In case you guys missed it, someone made an over at character.ai!

Last edited:

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
In case you guys missed it, someone made an over at character.ai!
no not again don't send me back to alice

also their is two red hood games one is the prequel to blacksouls red riding woods and the other one is red dead hood which toro is working on now

Last edited:

Crimson12

May 16, 2019
What SEN level do i need to understand the Jack the Ripper boss? I'm trying to follow the walkthrough and used 4 prescription drugs but it's still gibberish

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Anyone has a list of what changes with each story progression?
I just got fucked from meeting red hood because i gone and meet the alice at spore woods before killing vorpal and it seems story 2 is too much for her
Do i get story progression if i kill jack when i first meet him or only after upper town?
How can i save blackwell and get the letter to recruit nightingale?

Vingyard

Oct 11, 2017
Man, you can't imagine my reaction when the deep sea knight entered phase 2... It took me ages to get it there with the gungnir, even with 3 resins and madness buff up all the time and it turns out his defenses go up on phase 2... The evil eye ring just couldn't heal up enough to survive the wave attack fml. Guess it's time to swallow my pride and farm levels/black souls

EDIT: Turns out getting pinocchio was all it took to beat the knight. His buffs make the fight extremely easy

Last edited:

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
Anyone has a list of what changes with each story progression?
I just got fucked from meeting red hood because i gone and meet the alice at spore woods before killing vorpal and it seems story 2 is too much for her
Do i get story progression if i kill jack when i first meet him or only after upper town?
How can i save blackwell and get the letter to recruit nightingale?
You should figure it out yourself, well first you must meet red hood with torch one or else you won't ever find her, also with progression level one you can find bill and griffy in the church talking, if progression is level 10 and you didn't kill jubjub everyone dies, that's all, there are a few more but it's everything i remember now, ah if you don't kill jack the ripper before progress 4(probably), the thot from tavern will die

Endriken

Jan 20, 2022
Is there some event you can trigger after beating the two Japanese boss in the chaos dungeon?I remember hearing about it but I can't find where.

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Where are the memories located?
Because i tried to go to the hidden ending but wasn't able to, i even used Blackwell vials then speedran jujub to get RRH to appear everywhere before killing any other boss

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes