RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

gumical

Aug 31, 2018
Can someone point out where I can get "cheshire cat's ring". I followed the guide say it's in foggy park but I can't find it. (Tbh I hate the guide too much misleading)

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
Can someone point out where I can get "cheshire cat's ring". I followed the guide say it's in foggy park but I can't find it. (Tbh I hate the guide too much misleading)
You should see the Cheshire Cat in the park, she should be on a log or something, I don't think you can miss her tho since there's pretty much only 1 or 2 paths in the park.

Reactions: gumical

gumical

Aug 31, 2018
That's what happened, if Cheshire cat in the park no way I miss her. But thank you very much for your help, now I convinced somewhat I don't need the guide. I should play myself rather than strictly following misguiding guide(?) or lacks details guide.

sureok

Apr 12, 2020
That's what happened, if Cheshire cat in the park no way I miss her. But thank you very much for your help, now I convinced somewhat I don't need the guide. I should play myself rather than strictly following misguiding guide(?) or lacks details guide.
Cat usually hangs out next to bonfires. Make sure your SEN is high enough so you can see her.

Kirik

Jul 22, 2018
Hey does anyone know if there's like a vaatividya pastebin somewhere for this game? Just wondering if there is a generally agreed on lore that someone may have posted somewhere

Yargets

Apr 10, 2022
Hey, mind if I ask a couple questions? First, when in the game should i start dlc3? Im on a second cycle after clearing ending G and also already cleared the Old King boss and Ashes Reignited stuff. Im now working my way back through the game in preparation for dlc3. Also, if I miss one of Red Hood's appearances (the one in the cathedral specifically) will it lock me out of anything? She is already in the hedge area after that. Finally, what are the requirements for ending H? I'd like to get it after finishing dlc3.

CodeFree

Apr 27, 2021
best place to farm candies?
You can buy them from a Clown on the area with the first bonfire at the CircusLand or something, the Area where you find Pricket, it's on the same place where you can farm pictures from a camera and a single soul from a cat (you get there after the train station, wich is after the forest that is after the Queen of torture tools, wich is on the blood lake)
Can't remember if there are any conditions for the clown to sell the items, but I guess you don't need to do anything else

Last edited:

CodeFree

Apr 27, 2021
Hey, mind if I ask a couple questions? First, when in the game should i start dlc3? Im on a second cycle after clearing ending G and also already cleared the Old King boss and Ashes Reignited stuff. Im now working my way back through the game in preparation for dlc3. Also, if I miss one of Red Hood's appearances (the one in the cathedral specifically) will it lock me out of anything? She is already in the hedge area after that. Finally, what are the requirements for ending H? I'd like to get it after finishing dlc3.
I have finished the game a long time ago, so take everything I say with a grain of salt, since on only replying because no one else is.

DLC 3 is suposed to be the last thing you do on the game, like literaly, latter on it the average enemy will be as strong as DLC2's pirate invader (Captain Kidd or smth). So try to get all the other endings before (if you want to), if you are confident on killing the other superbosses (fish god and the final chaos dungeon ones) you should be ready for DLC3.
Just some tips if you haven't started it already, try to max Jabberwock (The Undead Dragon) pledge before entering the door on snowfield and be carefull with percentage% based damage on the first dlc3 area, you can get a ring that increases your protection against it somewhere there.

About Red Hood I have no idea about any other special interactions, but I'm sure it doesn't affect any of the dlc3 endings.
And, if I remember well, I might be wrong, you need to equip Pricketts ring (The one that allows you to understand the dear girl) before engaging on the last boss to get ending H, good luck!

Mar 6, 2021
Hi guys. Could someone help me out with Ending B? I already tried following the guide, but I can't seem to get the prompt to trigger after making love with Node. I already got Endings A, C, D, E and G.

xxblaisexx

Jul 25, 2018
Hi dudes!which is the best difficulty to play this game? I enjoy hard RPG, and killed the first boss while I was in lvl 1(didn't know how to lvl up lol), now I'm in lutwidge town at lvl 18, tried max diff(9) and couldn't even kill a single mob, I want to play this game the hardest but fairly mode.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
hold on a least get an ending before you try diff 9, you will need the equipment from playing the game normally
if you wanna stand a chance on diff 9

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes