RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lordgloria

Jul 29, 2021
where can I find pinochio?? i tried following the guide from YT but, still cant find him in deep sea?

cyacnd

Sep 19, 2018
So does anyone have any tips or equipment sets for Ashes Reignited? I can beat the Hellkaiser but I can't get past the Frog King.

edit: okay never mind beat the frog. But I'm still interested in an equipment build. I'm using the Kishingata with 2 Black Goat rings and 2 Black Rabbit rings.

Last edited:

lordgloria

Jul 29, 2021
It depends on what you want - below 31 sen you unable to speak with normal NPCes, however with sen <0 you are able to speak with RedHood which will lead eventually to Reverse ending. If its your's first walkthrough - just go through without much attention to it.
i did true ending on my 1st playtrough in bs2.

Crownoflolis

Apr 29, 2020
Don't know if the thread still alive. But is there a psychopath out there who have a save file where the prison is full? I'm kinda curious to see all Prison options (Dialogues)

Hrmm21

Feb 6, 2020
I'm new to this game, and I want to try out the Chaos Dungeon, but I'm getting a crash each time I walk into the door. It says missing file in graphics/faces. I checked, and sure enough, there is no file with that name. Is there anything I can do to fix this, or a way that someone can just link the file?

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
I'm new to this game, and I want to try out the Chaos Dungeon, but I'm getting a crash each time I walk into the door. It says missing file in graphics/faces. I checked, and sure enough, there is no file with that name. Is there anything I can do to fix this, or a way that someone can just link the file?
have you tried redownloading the game?

looming_dread

Mar 27, 2021
Lads help me out, where's the bunny suit? Other guy said that it's somewhere in DLC 3, but i looked everywhere and couldn't find it

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Lads help me out, where's the bunny suit? Other guy said that it's somewhere in DLC 3, but i looked everywhere and couldn't find it
Its in the last area, I forgot its name, hidden behind a window or something I think. There is a bloodstain on the ground with a hint in front of it somewhere.

looming_dread

Mar 27, 2021
Its in the last area, I forgot its name, hidden behind a window or something I think. There is a bloodstain on the ground with a hint in front of it somewhere.
Aahh there's a message "Hidden treasure" the bunny suit RIGHT ABOVE that message gosh i'm blind, aight thanks man

Reactions: mehmeme

looming_dread

Mar 27, 2021
also guys, what does Fairy Tale [Nightingale] that in Florence's room, or where do i put it? Is there any other Fairy Tales in DLC3?

Crimson12

May 16, 2019
i've followed everything the guide says, and im at the area before jubjub's fight in the clocktower

but only the peter pan summon is there, not vernais (ive done all his stuff)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes