RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
node will be pretty pissed since you might encounter maybel before her if you do queensland lol
Well, Node has been with us around 60+ times so she won't mind it, and that bunny has f-ed us 60+ times too
@ w@b

spaceblox101

Oct 15, 2017
On one hand, I really want to see the Swimsuit Node CG, but on the other, I really don't want to kill the chick.

wat do

EDIT: Also, the Heroic Vorpal Sword's skill seems pretty good. Too bad you can't upgrade it.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
On one hand, I really want to see the Swimsuit Node CG, but on the other, I really don't want to kill the chick.

wat do
Oh, the one with Mr. Egg?
If you played BS 1, having to kill the chick might give you some good ol' flashback of a certain character there, with her dark ending so it's like you're doing it again in BS 2

But that's what new game+ is for, all your bad choices? poof, no worries!!! Do them all over again since no one will know about it when you RESET the book / world right?
\@ w@/

spaceblox101

Oct 15, 2017
what should i do to meet her ? i tried falling off the crash chamber many times but i only got black souls, is there any requirement i need to fulfill to meet node ?
You need to have at least 1 Story Progression; go kill the Headhunting Beast to progress. If you have a lot of soils at this point, the best bet to reach the Dream Library would be to get out of the Crash Chamber and light up the bonfire at the Spore or Smouldering Forests.

8Juka8

Apr 27, 2019
Could anyone tell me why Prickett's covenant is still active even after I killed her? Is this a bug or something done on purpose? And if it's on purpose, can I find her somewhere?

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
Could anyone tell me why Prickett's covenant is still active even after I killed her? Is this a bug or something done on purpose? And if it's on purpose, can I find her somewhere?
It may be done on purpose. Prickett is a mysterious being that holds some sort of connection to TCO as seen in certain events with her in Queensland.
You can't meet her after "killing" her though, as far as I know.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
hwat the fuck did i just witness
the moon f-ing us...like how that certain bloodborne ending f-s us...
Ok, it keeps TP-ing me back to the telescope...
Time to chug tons of black souls for this beach to test if it really only gives us enough SEN

Last edited:

Beckz

May 11, 2020
If you were wondering about the moon, it was part of preparation for the upcoming update of the game.
Maybe a new map for "Crown of the Lion and Unicorn" fairy tales...

user213

Apr 26, 2018
If you were wondering about the moon, it was part of preparation for the upcoming update of the game.
Maybe a new map for "Crown of the Lion and Unicorn" fairy tales...
Does it have any actual ties to the DLC stated in game? Also story wise, does the Crown of the Lion and Unicorn take place after the events of BS2 or during?

Silvarein

Apr 24, 2020
Already played it once, played a new game in another computer and cheshire didn't appear at all somehow? I kept my sanity above 100 like my first playthrough and did it all normally in the beginning. Is this normal?

Sau Ma

Sep 19, 2019
Already played it once, played a new game in another computer and cheshire didn't appear at all somehow? I kept my sanity above 100 like my first playthrough and did it all normally in the beginning. Is this normal?
I think you have to get one of the 2 true endings for Cheshire to appear in the library.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes