RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
how did this happen
You tell me, I never found the note nor did I know it's even there or if it even exists
But given they they're a "coward, I'm not sure they can even do it since you know, they're still alive? so maybe they just scrapped the idea and tried to hide the note?

RikaF

Aug 30, 2018
You tell me, I never found the note nor did I know it's even there or if it even exists
But given they they're a "coward, I'm not sure they can even do it since you know, they're still alive? so maybe they just scrapped the idea and tried to hide the note?
nope 1608312851200.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ooooohhh, NOW YOU JUST MADE ME COME BACK TO THE GAME!!!
NOW TELL MEEE HOW TO TRIGGER IT!!! Is it Griffin's death or something?
O wO

Although I kinda feel like this is just Jubjub's thing making everyone go MAD...
I wish we seeing her corpse is a CG, like her corpse just slumped on a wall with her dead eyes staring at space with tears will make it even more impactful and really grea- Here i go again...

RikaF

Aug 30, 2018
Ooooohhh, NOW YOU JUST MADE ME COME BACK TO THE GAME!!!
NOW TELL MEEE HOW TO TRIGGER IT!!! Is it Griffin's death or something?
O wO

Although I kinda feel like this is just Jubjub's thing making everyone go MAD...
I wish we seeing her corpse is a CG, like her corpse just slumped on a wall with her dead eyes staring at space with tears will make it even more impactful and really grea- Here i go again...
i genuinely have no idea how i fucking triggered it, it could be jubjub, could be something else

also it cant be griffy dying because MODOKI KILLED GRIFFY

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i genuinely have no idea how i fucking triggered it, it could be jubjub, could be something else

also it cant be griffy dying because MODOKI KILLED GRIFFY
I think it should be Jubjub, since Kuti will only flood the place if you uhh "did her request" THEN trigger Jubjub's thing,
Ya know, with a body like Jubjub's I'm not even sure why she's insecure

RikaF

Aug 30, 2018
I think it should be Jubjub, since Kuti will only flood the place if you uhh "did her request" THEN trigger Jubjub's thing,
Ya know, with a body like Jubjub's I'm not even sure why she's insecure
wait kuti can flood the world? wut

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
It's in chaos dungeons...no mobs, no bosses just a straight path full of pendulums that one-shot you no matter how high your hp is...
Just so you know, you can leave the Chaos Dungeon by using the Old King's Bonedust and enter again.
You'll be put in a new map on the same Layer and Depth levels you were in.

lili1269

Jan 10, 2020
okay help please, how do you level up ? they said that you need to find a special bonfire but i can't find it anywhere.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
okay help please, how do you level up ? they said that you need to find a special bonfire but i can't find it anywhere.
When you enter the library, Talk to Node The White Rabbit to level up. Note of advice though, while leveling up can be beneficial, later on you will have to rely on colored souls to fight against some enemies.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
go to the dream library and talk to node
Either go to Queensland way way later in the game or kill yourself once by jumping off the platform in the starting area teleporting you to the library...

I think we'd all go for the latter XD

RikaF

Aug 30, 2018
Either go to Queensland way way later in the game or kill yourself once by jumping off the platform in the starting area teleporting you to the library...

I think we'd all go for the latter XD
node will be pretty pissed since you might encounter maybel before her if you do queensland lol

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes