RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RikaF

Aug 30, 2018
For the 3 on top, go to the Spore Forest asap after starting a new cycle. Make sure you remain on Progress 0 (meaning you have to go there before killing the Headhunting Beast or any other boss).
You have to do it 3 times, one for each of the Alices you can choose at the beginning of a cycle.

For the missing memory in between 2 Alices, defeat Dinah after choosing Sister Alice.

And for the memory at right from TCO's sprite, just lose during the battle against her on Ending G.
literally how do i get to the spore forest on a new cycle

aruyegakk

May 12, 2018
i've been following the walkthrough for the most part and now im at the part where i visit the ruins of dorothy's house through the mental ward. The walkthrough says im supposed to get a new fairy tale and some sorceries there but i only found the sorceries, no fairy tale. any idea where i can find it? or did i accidentally lock myself out of it somehow? (could be also just me not seeing the spot where its at it'd be nice if somebody can show me where it is if thats the case)

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
i've been following the walkthrough for the most part and now im at the part where i visit the ruins of dorothy's house through the mental ward. The walkthrough says im supposed to get a new fairy tale and some sorceries there but i only found the sorceries, no fairy tale. any idea where i can find it? or did i accidentally lock myself out of it somehow? (could be also just me not seeing the spot where its at it'd be nice if somebody can show me where it is if thats the case)
You have to be at 100 Sen or higher to trigger the vision where you get the fairy tale.
If you trigger the scene with 99 Sen or less, you miss a chunk of the event, the chunk where you get the fairy tale.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You probably forgot to defeat the blue dragon like boss in the previous area.
The one on the right before that area? Spirit beast or whatever they call it? (forgot the term they're called)
Wait...last time I played this, Alice ain't a playable character and the version I know was .12 not .13 > .>ll
Is my SEN too high again?

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
The one on the right before that area? Spirit beast or whatever they call it? (forgot the term they're called)
Whale Beast, yeah.
Wait...last time I played this, Alice ain't a playable character and the version I know was .12 not .13 > .>ll
Is my SEN too high again?
I couldn't tell. I started to play Black Souls 2 myself back in October, and the mirrors that unlock new sprites to use have been there since then (I haven't updated my copy of the game ever since I got it).

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I couldn't tell. I started to play Black Souls 2 myself back in October, and the mirrors that unlock new sprites to use have been there since then (I haven't updated my copy of the game ever since I got it).
Looks like Grimm's final rest will have to wait for a little while again...
BACK TO WONDERLAND WE GO!!!

Also, anything new on .13? DLC out yet?

Sau Ma

Sep 19, 2019
What's the biggest damage can you guys do? So far this is the best i can do but i feel like you can do even more! Also if you have any tips to increase the damage let me know!
unknown.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kar En Tuk
D

Deleted member 783354

I'm gonna be real, this game mindfucked me to oblivion with it's amazing usage of trope deconstruction and it's storytelling element. Not dialogue-heavy and doesn't drag on with exposition, but manages to make you unsettled yet yearning for more nevertheless. Black Souls I and II both redefined how I should write up a "god" in storytelling;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
were hugely fascinating and a far cry from the usual "okay heroes kill god and all your problems will be solved" like FFIV, FFV and FFIV (no offense to those games though they defined what "good" is for RPGs.) Unlike most games in F95 where I just rate them based on the wank factor, Black Souls had me questioning it's plot on a philosophical level. Kudos to the devs and writers for making this amazing diamond in the rough.

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
will there be a game after this? Like will there be a black souls III?
Yes, in a recent interview it was stated that there will be a Black Souls 3, and it was stated there's going to be 2 Side Games before that. One will be protagonized by Red Hood (and no, I'm not talking about Red Riding Woods. She's getting another side game.), and the other one by the five demon princesses from BS1.

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
For anyone who cares, all the heroines of DLC3 have been finally revealed.
Toro (the main person working on Black Souls) has been dropping pics in the past few months of the different heroines that we'll meet, but the last 2 have been revealed just today.

From left to right:

Last edited:

spaceblox101

Oct 15, 2017
For anyone who cares, all the heroines of DLC3 have been finally revealed.
Toro (the main person working on Black Souls) has been dropping pics in the past few months of the different heroines that we'll meet, but the last 2 have been revealed just today.

From left to right:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
With a name like Angel of Slaughter, I won't be surprised if she has a psycho mode like how Snekk God looks cute but scary when he curses you or Dormouse "waking up" from prison or Victoria's..."THE HEART"...

Also, is there a reason for the trend of Albino animals? White Rabbit Node, Miss Euni-corn and Miss Raiden...

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes