RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RikaF

Aug 30, 2018
what even are the implications of dormouse waking up and escaping her cell? is there anything more to it or

spaceblox101

Oct 15, 2017
God, the Chaos Dungeon REALLY is extremely useful for OP equipment, since I got the Deep Sea Knight's helmet and anchor without even having to kill him. Also, I re-organized the to be a bit more readable. Please give me your opinions :).

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Which walkthrough? This thread is still alive, so you can ask questions

seems like the artist developed a fetish for them :)

This one, the one that looks the most official, saying it's going to be covering everything (and the only one i've seen that promises to cover the DLC,) yet it was dropped before even finishing the base game.

RikaF

Aug 30, 2018
God, the Chaos Dungeon REALLY is extremely useful for OP equipment, since I got the Deep Sea Knight's helmet and anchor without even having to kill him. Also, I re-organized the to be a bit more readable. Please give me your opinions :).
the chaos dungeon is THE best place in the game for equipment and levels etc, you can only get the soul of the wanderer(most powerful color soul, stronger than tainted black soul) in it, and if you save scum like i did you can manage to get 4x The White Rabbit's Ring + The Black Rabbit's ring(though in real endgame black rabbit is better since the white one boosts your stats, and at max stats you wont be getting any boost basically, and spells cost jack shit anyway considering the massive MP pool you have)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
the chaos dungeon is THE best place in the game for equipment and levels etc, you can only get the soul of the wanderer(most powerful color soul, stronger than tainted black soul) in it, and if you save scum like i did you can manage to get 4x The White Rabbit's Ring + The Black Rabbit's ring(though in real endgame black rabbit is better since the white one boosts your stats, and at max stats you wont be getting any boost basically, and spells cost jack shit anyway considering the massive MP pool you have)
SOuls? nah, Miranda farming is the best

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
For anyone who cares, all the heroines of DLC3 have been finally revealed.
Toro (the main person working on Black Souls) has been dropping pics in the past few months of the different heroines that we'll meet, but the last 2 have been revealed just today.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From left to right:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait, isn't Lorina is the Queen of Heart ?
Why is she relates to Alice Liddell and she looks different.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
She sold 'erself to the outer gods and they prolly did the cliche corruption = change appearance thing

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
She's related to Alice because she's her sister, Lorina Charlotte Liddell.
Her appearance is probably the product of having sold her sould to "evil god" (probably TCO).

spaceblox101

Oct 15, 2017

This one, the one that looks the most official, saying it's going to be covering everything (and the only one i've seen that promises to cover the DLC,) yet it was dropped before even finishing the base game.
Hmm, a walkthrough for this game isn't really needed, since this game is really up to the player on how to finish it. With that said, however, do you need any help at all regarding the game?

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Hmm, a walkthrough for this game isn't really needed, since this game is really up to the player on how to finish it. With that said, however, do you need any help at all regarding the game?
I don't exactly know where everything is, nor where the pledges are for the true end, where i should be negative sen and where i shouldn't etc etc

Sau Ma

Sep 19, 2019
miranda farming? can you teach me about that
Raise your difficulty to 9, equip the Silver Ring and just fight Miranda over and over again. Each fight should give you like almost 2mil souls and if you are strong enough you can kill her in like 10 seconds.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I don't exactly know where everything is, nor where the pledges are for the true end, where i should be negative sen and where i shouldn't etc etc
Sadly the post that contained a guide with how to gain the true ending is invalid however I do have a copy of the zip. So for anyone who wanted access to hahaZXC's save files and End G guide here ya go.

The reason why I'm doing this is due to the fact that there are some fairy tales that are elusive, especially that flea in Upper town or the one behind the lavafall.

Either way, the way to the true end is pretty straight forward, get the fairy tales to restore the library and do some other things to achieve it.

I'll do you one better, here's a post by someone who compiled a guide for bosses and such if you ever need it as well. Credit to ShinV for their work and have a good day.

Black Souls II reference post (lore/walkthrough/guide/FAQ/100% save/general tips/useful locations/etc.)

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
miranda farming? can you teach me about that
I think she only scales up to your 9th fight and after that, her stats will always be the same so if you can solo Miranda with diff. 9, You will be drowning in souls w/o even taking half-an-hour

I'm not sure if I had a ring equipped here or not (the 2x souls or something) and that save wasn't even at stat cap yet
\@ w@/

RikaF

Aug 30, 2018
I think she only scales up to your 9th fight and after that, her stats will always be the same so if you can solo Miranda with diff. 9, You will be drowning in souls w/o even taking half-an-hour

I'm not sure if I had a ring equipped here or not (the 2x souls or something) and that save wasn't even at stat cap yet
\@ w@/
i didnt mean souls as in the currency, i meant the ones you can buy from maribele in the chaos dugeon

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i didnt mean souls as in the currency, i meant the ones you can buy from maribele in the chaos dugeon
I never really went to the Chaos dungeons before since I thought it's just a random RNG dungeon if you're done with the story or something so I just went to train guy and bought tons of tainted BS til' I reached cap stats...

The only thing that's good about the dam- RNG chaos dungeons is the " + " boost on rings and seeing the Night Sky,
Not hating it because of the dam- pendulum room, nah not that at all, I am not salty about it at all

RikaF

Aug 30, 2018
I never really went to the Chaos dungeons before since I thought it's just a random RNG dungeon if you're done with the story or something so I just went to train guy and bought tons of tainted BS til' I reached cap stats...

The only thing that's good about the dam- RNG chaos dungeons is the " + " boost on rings and seeing the Night Sky,
Not hating it because of the dam- pendulum room, nah not that at all, I am not salty about it at all
the pendulum room? what is that

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes