RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RikaF

Aug 30, 2018
any tips on onishuma? i took down her 2 lives and then she one shot me even though i had requiem

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
any tips on onishuma? i took down her 2 lives and then she one shot me even though i had requiem
Node's Covenant (or "Pledge"? I think that's how they were called in the translation presented here), every defensive buff you can apply and a Resurrectionist Ring if you have that too.
You can't kill Onimusha during that phase of the battle, so you have to endure her attacks.

RikaF

Aug 30, 2018
Node's Covenant (or "Pledge"? I think that's how they were called in the translation presented here), every defensive buff you can apply and a Resurrectionist Ring if you have that too.
You can't kill Onimusha during that phase of the battle, so you have to endure her attacks.
1606265307760.png
definitely lasted a bit more but didnt work lol

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
i already met that piece of shit hellkaiser, fucker refuses to go down, even more persistent than he was in BS1
Hellkaiser is not the only boss from BS1 you can meet in the Chaos Dungeon. There's at least 2 more from the top of my head, and a variation or kinda clone of Ending D's final boss.

RikaF

Aug 30, 2018
Hellkaiser is not the only boss from BS1 you can meet in the Chaos Dungeon. There's at least 2 more from the top of my head, and a variation or kinda clone of Ending D's final boss.
ending D of BS1? cant wait to see "her" again if thats the case, i heard cinderella is in as well but i also heard its not the same one, aside from that i have no idea who else

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i already met that piece of shit hellkaiser, fucker refuses to go down, even more persistent than he was in BS1
Eyy that can be our best bro / ride in BS 4 in the future bud'
Both undead!!! Undead bros!!!

RikaF

Aug 30, 2018
Eyy that can be our best bro / ride in BS 4 in the future bud'
Both undead!!! Undead bros!!!
i called him a piece of shit but i fucking love him, such a badass especially with how he keeps calling us "nemesis", almost like a friendly rivalry between us now

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
ending D of BS1? cant wait to see "her" again if thats the case, i heard cinderella is in as well but i also heard its not the same one, aside from that i have no idea who else
Yeah, it's not the same Cinderella really. I was purposefully vague. She's a boss from BS1, but it's not the exact same boss.
I suppose it's because the one you meet in the Chaos Dungeon is Mabel's own interpretation of the fairy tale.

As for the other BS1 boss you fight, it's...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yeah, the "kinda clone of Ending D's final boss" that I mentioned before is...

RikaF

Aug 30, 2018
Yeah, it's not the same Cinderella really. I was purposefully vague. She's a boss from BS1, but it's not the exact same boss.
I suppose it's because the one you meet in the Chaos Dungeon is Mabel's own interpretation of the fairy tale.

As for the other BS1 boss you fight, it's...

And yeah, the "kinda clone of Ending D's final boss" that I mentioned before is...
WE also call 'em that "nemesis",

You also get his uhh thing XD
actually i fought all of those except cinderella already

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
View attachment 916424
any idea how to get the rest?
For the 3 on top, go to the Spore Forest asap after starting a new cycle. Make sure you remain on Progress 0 (meaning you have to go there before killing the Headhunting Beast or any other boss).
You have to do it 3 times, one for each of the Alices you can choose at the beginning of a cycle.

For the missing memory in between 2 Alices, defeat Dinah after choosing Sister Alice.

And for the memory at right from TCO's sprite, just lose during the battle against her on Ending G.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes