RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ac585318

Nov 26, 2018
I dunno why I spent an hour or so figuring this out, but for anyone wanting a way to get rid of the snake god curse: you can't (unless you start a new game or a new lap).

BUT, if you don't like being jumpscared by disturbing imagery for the rest of a playthrough (if you accidentally saved over), you can simply replace the PNG images, obvious spoiler warnings, in the \Graphics\Pictures folder

I replaced my snake god jump scares with Ekans from Pokomon (you could also replace it with a completely transparent image). You might be able to replace the sound effect as well if you can find which file it is, dunno if anything else uses it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I dunno why I spent an hour or so figuring this out, but for anyone wanting a way to get rid of the snake god curse: you can't (unless you start a new game or a new lap).

BUT, if you don't like being jumpscared by disturbing imagery for the rest of a playthrough (if you accidentally saved over), you can simply replace the PNG images, obvious spoiler warnings, in the \Graphics\Pictures folder

I replaced my snake god jump scares with Ekans from Pokomon (you could also replace it with a completely transparent image). You might be able to replace the sound effect as well if you can find which file it is, dunno if anything else uses it.
Immersion ruined...
Gachi or Ricardo would've been better since you (or me) will look forward to it instead...

I don't remember any show named Pokomon too bud' XD

Reactions: ac585318

Sau Ma

Sep 19, 2019
any tips on how to beat the old king...?
If you are stuck at when he's creating clones just use Break or Gun Break at the charging clone(s), do it for a while and he will eventually stop and you can kill him. Make sure to carry some Rabbit's Pocket Watches with you incase your break skill is on cooldown.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
any tips on how to beat the old king...?
Use a gun or just use a normal atk only on the clones and NEVER attack the main one while he's still making clones, only AFTER he's done making 'em
(Better make sure it really is the last clone)
@ w@b

RikaF

Aug 30, 2018
thanks guys but i already killed it shortly after i posted that, thanks for advice anyway!

also quick complaint but my god fuck the rng in chaos dungeon, i was gunning for white rabbit ring and got 3 or 4 black rabbit rings before i got a single white rabbit ring, and i only got it RIGHT BEFORE the old king showed up

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
thanks guys but i already killed it shortly after i posted that, thanks for advice anyway!

also quick complaint but my god fuck the rng in chaos dungeon, i was gunning for white rabbit ring and got 3 or 4 black rabbit rings before i got a single white rabbit ring, and i only got it RIGHT BEFORE the old king showed up
Have you fought Onimusha yet? Good luck with that one @ w@b

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes