RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
We started an english wiki for the series. If anyone wants to contribute in any way it would be appreciated.
Great, now our loremasters can just write the totally-not-complicated lore behind BS @ w@b

DeathImperius

Nov 4, 2020
Was Alice dead all along? Was this just based around delirium/a dream? It feels as though there is no winning to be had.

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Can you break Jabberwock's charge up skill?
I'm not sure but I think you cant you may dodge his attack. I'm rushing it by using immortality spell and Node time watch to reset this spell cd' there probably a cleanest way to do it if I remenber well if you fight her with the wounded rabbit from crash chamber ( you have to save this rabbit before ) she wont do her one shot attack and do something else that may be cancelled with the guard break skill

pariahn

Nov 6, 2020
I've imprisoned every girl, to my knowledge, does this grant me an ending or anything else special, and if so how do I trigger it?

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
I've imprisoned every girl, to my knowledge, does this grant me an ending or anything else special, and if so how do I trigger it?
It lets you see a special event. Put Dormouse back in her cell, re-enter the map and enjoy.
You must fill every cell of the first floor though, or else you won't be able to trigger it.

pariahn

Nov 6, 2020
It lets you see a special event. Put Dormouse back in her cell, re-enter the map and enjoy.
You must fill every cell of the first floor though, or else you won't be able to trigger it.
Ah, I see, thank you! Is that all that's afforded to me for doing that? I'm mostly asking because I have zero interest in wandering around with jumpscare curse on. Ugh. I'm wondering if there'd be any issues with me triggering the Dormouse, getting Node's tentacle scene, then saving on a permanent slot and looping.

Sau Ma

Sep 19, 2019
I'm not sure but I think you cant you may dodge his attack. I'm rushing it by using immortality spell and Node time watch to reset this spell cd' there probably a cleanest way to do it if I remenber well if you fight her with the wounded rabbit from crash chamber ( you have to save this rabbit before ) she wont do her one shot attack and do something else that may be cancelled with the guard break skill
Oh no i'm not having trouble fighting her. I just wanted to know whether you can break her charge up so i can see how much damage i can do. :D But thanks anyways.

Blade11577

Jul 9, 2017
thanks Sau Ma i've been stuck there and I used a save editor to try some things out and nothing happened even after i maxed out my stats and killed alot of bosses and got to room 148

Blade11577

Jul 9, 2017
Was Alice dead all along? Was this just based around delirium/a dream? It feels as though there is no winning to be had.
she alive you just have to beat all bosses i believe and go back to the dream room and open the white door, this includes killing the queens guard i believe which you get to at the castle and do the puzzle with the croquet

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
Defeating Dinah after reaching Progress 10 is just the beginning, if that's the last thing you did.
You'll understand things better once you play the other endings. Focus on Endings B and G since those are the most lore relevant endings.

Reactions: DellComputingNet

Jack Oximourn

Nov 6, 2018
So, whens the randomizer mod coming out? I want to get fucking rocked by Grave Lord Doritito right out the tutorial.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes