RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dredziasz1

Sep 11, 2020
I only do every work because I have an adult nerd who needs to be taught what my own life is so that he can learn it in the game sorry, I forgot to turn off the program for writing codes for Polish programmers

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I only do every work because I have an adult nerd who needs to be taught what my own life is so that he can learn it in the game sorry, I forgot to turn off the program for writing codes for Polish programmers
Right, good luck on whatever it is then @ w@b

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

xwe2a

Jul 22, 2019
Does anyone know where to find Elizabeth Bathory's folk tale?I need it for the true end and I somehow couldn't find it

SpartacuS245

Aug 15, 2020
Does anyone know where to find Elizabeth Bathory's folk tale?I need it for the true end and I somehow couldn't find it
Did you kill the torture boss in the pond of blood? Cuz if you did, you will never find her and you locked yourself from the true end

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I broke the game somehow :
Got G ending and killed Node in girl's nightmare:
Now I can't use the white cristal for another loop wtf xD

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If anyone know how to get Alice ( service ) CG or snake god CG in game you are welcome

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If anyone know how to get Alice ( service ) CG or snake god CG in game you are welcome
Alice Service? Prolly one of the uhh "types" of Alice? In early game -> drink me potion -> pond -> Spore forest campfire, there should be Alice
Snek God CG? EDIT: I found out now, just uhh do some good stuff with Bill and he'll suddenly say something like Snek God wants to meet us...
1601302836827.png
(Futas and Traps tags....GET OUUUU-)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: GGH

8Juka8

Apr 27, 2019
I broke the game somehow :
Got G ending and killed Node in girl's nightmare:
Now I can't use the white cristal for another loop wtf xD
But....... it's normal, isn't it? When I got G ending I couldn't use the white crystal too. But seemed to have restarted.
The only thing different is that the bear said something different and Cheshire appeared in the dungeon.
(I killed Node too)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kar En Tuk and GGH

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
But....... it's normal, isn't it? When I got G ending I couldn't use the white crystal too. But seemed to have restarted.
The only thing different is that the bear said something different and Cheshire appeared in the dungeon.
(I killed Node too)
Yeah when you achive ending G, it automatically starts a new run hence, Node disappearing...

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

boobshi

Sep 23, 2020
Anyone understands the story/theme behind this game? I got all the memories, but I'm having troubles putting it all together.
I have not played Black Souls 1. Below is what I got from the ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Anyone understands the story/theme behind this game? I got all the memories, but I'm having troubles putting it all together.
I have not played Black Souls 1. Below is what I got from the ending.

lol first of all, play the first game.
Second,

magnavox_

Oct 6, 2020
how do i get musician of bremen fairytale? its the only piece im missing and i cant seem to figure it out

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
Hi. Can I get some tips on how to beat The Old King in the Chaos Dungeon?
The bastard is crazy strong and I can barely scratch him. Furthermore, he has an attack that does more than 1m points of damage. It's ridiculous.
I farmed a lot so I have a varied arsenal of weapons and equipment. My stats are pretty high too, they all range from 4.5k to 5.7k minus Luck which I have 2.6k of.
My current equipment is: Andor Sword +5, Pirate Handgun, Bunny Headpiece, Armor of the Sun, Golden and Silver Ring of Avarice, Hornet Ring +3 and Knight of Hearts' Ring.

Aug 21, 2019
I've been reading through a bunch of these posts and stuff, but I haven't really progressed in the chaos dungeon at all. Is it recommended? I already got all the endings pretty much and the only thing i don't understand is prickett and mabel

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've been reading through a bunch of these posts and stuff, but I haven't really progressed in the chaos dungeon at all. Is it recommended? I already got all the endings pretty much and the only thing i don't understand is prickett and mabel
Nice of you to tell both of the mysterious characters...
Go for Chaos Dungeon for its specific-items and specific boss fights @ w@b

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
On top of valuable items and boss fights as Raf Raf mentioned, there's a chance you'll stumble upon a library. That place has a few neat lore tidbits that are pretty cool to go through.
They complement the events and characters of the first game and expand on some things from this game too.
Here's an example:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes