RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
"Where is Jubjub?"

Its the Boss Girl of the Clocktower. You need access to Oxword Academy. It comes after the Lutwidge City, but you need the Ring of the Boss in Mental Ward (which is in the City). You need to wear the Ring to open Oxword.

ash grey

Aug 28, 2020
so many herione died in this game. Can you explain me how to dodge that. for example dodo, margaret, bill and shasha has died in my game. if more can died. please tell me how can I save them

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
so many herione died in this game. Can you explain me how to dodge that. for example dodo, margaret, bill and shasha has died in my game. if more can died. please tell me how can I save them
Kill Jubjub before she does kill the others = w=

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
DLC 3 will be coming the end of this year.
Look forward to it pal.
Hey, buddy, out of curiosity, are you still able to provide to me that save right before the Old King that also has the character you play as named "Maximus"? I know we discussed this a couple weeks ago, but i was just curious.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Hey, buddy, out of curiosity, are you still able to provide to me that save right before the Old King that also has the character you play as named "Maximus"? I know we discussed this a couple weeks ago, but i was just curious.
Sorry I forgot, i just take my it slow since i don't really have much time for gaming.
I just double check, save editor can't modify name.
I thought of other game where you could, sorry.
Could my own character is alright ?

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
I know i asked this already, but i really want to know if daughter, sis, mother choice matter at the start (NG+) for the best ending.

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
Alright, gives me sometimes, I will definitely give you mate.
Nevermind...I buffed my character up to such a high extent that I cant get any higher...Then sped through the dungeon again and one shot him...Guard Break also worked for some damn reason, anyway, he's dead...What now? Anything else special gonna happen?

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Nevermind...I buffed my character up to such a high extent that I cant get any higher...Then sped through the dungeon again and one shot him...Guard Break also worked for some damn reason, anyway, he's dead...What now? Anything else special gonna happen?
LOL, I just literally ran through him and uploaded the save through my mega
My bad for taking my time I guess
After him, there's a plot with Mabel and her peek scene.
with 4-5 additional harder boss Like The Black Goats,Cinderella, Thorn Princess and lots of strong item+ weapon.

Jun 18, 2020
Well, there seem to be some scenes of victoria and the 3 alice ( I mean the service ones) which I have no idea how to get
Can anyone give me some help ?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well, there seem to be some scenes of victoria and the 3 alice ( I mean the service ones) which I have no idea how to get
Can anyone give me some help ?
You'll meet Victoria in a certain train stop with the black soul seller and the Alice ones? I only remember them in early game where you use the drink me potion and go to the east -> spore forest and you'll see loli alice, I haven't picked the other 2 yet > w>

Victoria's glorious moment: -> H E A R T

Also, why is this "completed"? Is the 3rd DLC finally out?

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
LOL, I just literally ran through him and uploaded the save through my mega
My bad for taking my time I guess
After him, there's a plot with Mabel and her peek scene.
with 4-5 additional harder boss Like The Black Goats,Cinderella, Thorn Princess and lots of strong item+ weapon.
I went through it a little more before cutting loses and going to the Space Time Dungeon. I've managed to make it to about layer 300 and have confidence I'll beat it today...I think somewhere at about layer 700-800 is where the Lake God is? Is it really worth it to go that far?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes