RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Indeed. Hahahaha!
Sorry for the late response, dude...Life's kinda hard on my end at the moment...Anyway, thanks, I REALLY appreciate this.
No worries, me too.
It will get better soon, hang in there.
Life is hard but not as impossible to try to fight Old King with Break bug.

primastella

Sep 25, 2017
Just finished doing all the endings, does the sleepy option at the start of a new game do anything? I don't remember it being relevant at all.

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Just finished doing all the endings, does the sleepy option at the start of a new game do anything? I don't remember it being relevant at all.
If you are talking about the very beginning after you picked your character class and who I'm assuming is Node asks if your sleepy No there is no change to the gameplay if you say yes or no to being sleepy.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk
Jun 18, 2020
How to get the full heroines ending exactly?
I'm pretty sure that I got all the heroines and things stay the same after I defeated Dinah
Can u plz list the ones I must get?

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
How to get the full heroines ending exactly?
I'm pretty sure that I got all the heroines and things stay the same after I defeated Dinah
Can u plz list the ones I must get?
There is no ending with full heroines, but if your trying to get the ending B with Node which requires:
Raise the Covenants of specific heroines(Node, Bill, Dodo, Shisha,
the Duchess, the Hatter, the Mock Turtle, Wolris, Tweedle Twins) to Lv3,
then make love with Node and after it chose to give up on your search. Your not required to do much more, at least that's what the English guide says.

zxgosu

Aug 29, 2020
I have found a very neat secret. THERE IS A "SECRET" Hidden folder in the bonus folder of the game. Anyone knows the password to it? I NEED IT

edited: NVM FOUND IT LOL

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes