RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
I just got to the Ship Graveyard and could not get passed God's Fish. I am Lv410, but the Fish still one-shots me. What do I need to do to get passed it?
Main way to get past the god fish is to use the lvl 1 dodo pledge ability to run faster and just run past it before it covers the bridge, then sneak around it's vision in the ship go behind the boxes where the ship has a hole, and finally outrun it again in the cove. Save after you get past each part, so you can try again easily if you mess up any part.

If you don't have the dodo pledge ability use Requiem, you find Requiem in a temple in the underwater ocean area before you head to the deep sea you have to interact with a statue and kill it when it attacks you for it to drop Requiem, to become unkillable and a whole lot of rabbit watches, Node pledge lvl 1 or 2 maybe 3 will make watches for you for some souls, to always have it off cooldown to refresh it before it ever runs out.

Last edited:

schala

Aug 3, 2020
Here's Version 2 of my "100%" walkthrough

Purpose
  • Fulfill the conditions required to get every ending ( A / B / C / D / E / F / G )
  • Get all 14 RRH dialogues with minimal SEN manipulation ( 1 annoying time )
  • Collect every Fairy Tale / Folk Tale for the Fairy Tale Archive
  • *ZERO* Grinding for levels / money whatsoever; only level via Dream Souls
    • End the game at lvl 160 via Dream Souls only; use 0 Colored Souls
    • Spend the souls gained from bosses on items; no grinding!
  • “Easy” to follow/use Boss Guides which assume minimal stats / gear
    • Guide only picks up gear that we actually end up using
    • Defeat every boss and “secret” boss with real, non-cheese strats !
    • *NEVER* use a Rabbit’s Pocket Watch !!
  • Gets some “extra” scenes and dialogue along the way ( but of course not all )

I think this route is much better, and this one gets all 14 RRH scenes instead of just 10
It also makes the late game much easier, and it *never* uses Rabbit's Pocket Watch cheese !

Probably my last update on it for a while. The formatting SUCKS and could be much better, but I'm pretty burnt out on it right now

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Here's Version 2 of my "100%" walkthrough

I think this route is much better, and this one gets all 14 RRH scenes instead of just 10
It also makes the late game much easier, and it *never* uses Rabbit's Pocket Watch cheese !

Probably my last update on it for a while. The formatting SUCKS and could be much better, but I'm pretty burnt out on it right now
Thank you for your effort and dedication.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Actually, im not the only one. There was another person on this that had the same problem. Took a whole new save from another members game to bypass it for them, but I give them credit for being the first to stumble into the problem, even though im notorious for doing this in many games that I play. Just lifes way of robbing me from the little enjoyments I get from games by having them glitch out on me. If you need evidence, ill happily give you my save so you can see for yourself.
Lol, indeed it's impossible to beat him since you can't break the illusion at all.
I will try to speed run the dungeon and upload it when i'm done.
Game breaking bug.

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
Lol, indeed it's impossible to beat him since you can't break the illusion at all.
I will try to speed run the dungeon and upload it when i'm done.
Game breaking bug.
Thanks. Also, will it be on the same save I uploaded to you? Again, I kinda have a problem with using different saves due to the character you play as having a different name and set up.etc.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Thanks. Also, will it be on the same save I uploaded to you? Again, I kinda have a problem with using different saves due to the character you play as having a different name and set up.etc.
Unfortunately, I will try my own save since I think yours is broken. Grimm is a bit powerful on my save and I have all the weapon already.
That's being said but you will know what happen after you beat Old King and challenge other superbosses.
You can use RPG editor to change name and add, or take away stuff.

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
Unfortunately, I will try my own save since I think yours is broken. Grimm is a bit powerful on my save and I have all the weapon already.
That's being said but you will know what happen after you beat Old King and challenge other superbosses.
You can use RPG editor to change name and add, or take away stuff.
Oh, I see, and did you say use RPG editor to change my name?

8Juka8

Apr 27, 2019
Can someone tell me if it's normal for me not to be able to save? I click but it won't
Yes, I know, that question sounds pretty stupid

• Hey there
Reactions: doomgal

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Can someone tell me if it's normal for me not to be able to save? I click but it won't
Yes, I know, that question sounds pretty stupid
The only thing I can think of is are you using your mouse to click on save or hitting the enter key when the Save function is highlighted? In this game you can't use the mouse to click on anything in the game I believe you need to use the enter key for selecting most things.

8Juka8

Apr 27, 2019
The only thing I can think of is are you using your mouse to click on save or hitting the enter key when the Save function is highlighted? In this game you can't use the mouse to click on anything in the game I believe you need to use the enter key for selecting most things.
I'm clicking with Enter / Z

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
Yup you can I will link it to mega too if you need it
I mean...It's weird to ask...But, don't suppose it'd be to much of trouble for you to change the name? I may be experienced with coding and hacking.etc but not really making or changing already built in things. If it's not to much trouble, could you change the character name to "Maximus"? It's...A very important name to me for my own personal reasons. Only if its no trouble for you. I'll happily accept it either way.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
I mean...It's weird to ask...But, don't suppose it'd be to much of trouble for you to change the name? I may be experienced with coding and hacking.etc but not really making or changing already built in things. If it's not to much trouble, could you change the character name to "Maximus"? It's...A very important name to me for my own personal reasons. Only if its no trouble for you. I'll happily accept it either way.
Lol, no worries, I will do that before I upload it.
Just gives me sometime to do the dungeon ( not my favorite part of the game to be honest)
Lol I named Grimm Goblin Slayer and use his avatar for Knight class so I understand how it feels, it's edgy but I like it, more immersive.

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
Lol, no worries, I will do that before I upload it.
Just gives me sometime to do the dungeon ( not my favorite part of the game to be honest)
Lol I named Grimm Goblin Slayer and use his avatar for Knight class so I understand how it feels, it's edgy but I like it, more immersive.
Indeed. Hahahaha!
Sorry for the late response, dude...Life's kinda hard on my end at the moment...Anyway, thanks, I REALLY appreciate this.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes