RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
On Beach of Grief or Wailing Beach, look for Double stone on the right, south east of the Bonfire, there is a hidden path that has a Nightmare Spirit
Defeat it, then go straight East to rejoin with your old company, fight her 9 times to get the axe, pretty op at Chaos Dungeon above 10+ Depth since enemies defense is really high.
P/s finish quest of Griffin, pledge Queen of Heart Lorina and read the notice board in front of the entrance in the castle.
Griffin will fight together with you.
Quite a decent weapon. Not really the BEST one I've wielded in this game, but quite nice.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019

My covenant list is the dodo bird, gei snake billy, caterpillar, queen of heart, the hungry woman in the mansion (forgot her name) and those above. The snake and the bird are already gone from their current location, havent checked the others yet.
Also, I have some other questions.
1. What do Fear and Oilment status do?
2. Got the train ticket to queensland, I assume I should go to the downward of the bloodpond to use this right? Already defeat the Iron Maiden boss but the mob after that is too strong for me currently, I'm checking some other locations first. Here is my location list.

3. The side boss in slaughter house - the chicken is strong, does he have any special pattern like throwing dung vs bandersnatch = ez win?
4. I can go to the white door in the library to rescue Alice now,is it one of the ending or not?
Fear remove evasion 200%
Oilment extra dmg from fire attack and spell

Reactions: curianhg

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
4. I can go to the white door in the library to rescue Alice now,is it one of the ending or not?
I'll just answer this since I can. Going through that door puts you on the path to several different endings depending on if you win or lose the last boss fight, what you decide to do with Alice if you win the fight, and what your SEN currently is.

Also if mobs are too tough for you drop you SEN to 0 or less and farm some of the eyeballs in the Crash Chamber they give a lot of souls and are somewhat weak though they have high evasion.

curianhg

Jul 28, 2020
Oh well, i got lost vsing that boss in white door, got the bad/dumb end and I lost some of my covenants because I didnt kill jubu and Jabberwock fast enough. So I decided to go to NG+ now and aim for true ending. Thanks you guys for the answer

schala

Aug 3, 2020
Can anyone upload a save right before Ending B?

I've been trying for 2 days to get Ending B using the PasteBin that was posted earlier, and I just can't do it. The first time through, I forgot to pray to the statue, so my bad. The 2nd time through, I don't know what happened but it didn't work either. And I just finished my Third play through using this guide, and I still can't get the ending. I have every book, I got the reward for it, I have every girl except Jub Jub and Jabberwacky at Lvl3, and I've gotten every memory, and spoken with Red in every location. I even went to the Tragic Hotel thing, which isn't in the PasteBin guide

So I'm at a loss. If it's my fault that I can't get Ending B, then I must be just be 1 tiny little thing off every time. Maybe all of the times I've talked to Red or collected a memory are starting to blend together, I dunno

All I know is I wanna play Ending B, and I absolutely am not going to plaything through the entire game again just to probably fail

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
Can anyone upload a save right before Ending B?

I've been trying for 2 days to get Ending B using the PasteBin that was posted earlier, and I just can't do it. The first time through, I forgot to pray to the statue, so my bad. The 2nd time through, I don't know what happened but it didn't work either. And I just finished my Third play through using this guide, and I still can't get the ending. I have every book, I got the reward for it, I have every girl except Jub Jub and Jabberwacky at Lvl3, and I've gotten every memory, and spoken with Red in every location. I even went to the Tragic Hotel thing, which isn't in the PasteBin guide

So I'm at a loss. If it's my fault that I can't get Ending B, then I must be just be 1 tiny little thing off every time. Maybe all of the times I've talked to Red or collected a memory are starting to blend together, I dunno

All I know is I wanna play Ending B, and I absolutely am not going to plaything through the entire game again just to probably fail
Ending B only requires you to:
Raise the Covenants of specific heroines(Node, Bill, Dodo, Shisha,
the Duchess, the Hatter, the Mock Turtle, Wolris, Tweedle Twins) to Lv3,
then make love with Node and after it chose to give up on your search. Your not required to do much more, at least that's what the English guide says.

curianhg

Jul 28, 2020
Just curious, Does the Chaos Labrynth drop any special or OP equipment ?
I tried to check it out by using cheat engine and raise depth lvl to 10 but found nothing special yet so far.

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
Just curious, Does the Chaos Labrynth drop any special or OP equipment ?
I tried to check it out by using cheat engine and raise depth lvl to 10 but found nothing special yet so far.
I mean, I kinda just ran through the majority of everything, but anytime I did find something, it wasn't really anything to write home about. Just equipment and random spells. Then again, my Chaos Dungeon is bugged to where I can't progress past Old King of Chess, but besides that, I haven't found anything useful.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
I mean, I kinda just ran through the majority of everything, but anytime I did find something, it wasn't really anything to write home about. Just equipment and random spells. Then again, my Chaos Dungeon is bugged to where I can't progress past Old King of Chess, but besides that, I haven't found anything useful.
There one unique weapon and one unique spell with one special shield you can only find them in Chaos Dungeon

schala

Aug 3, 2020
Ending B only requires you to:
Raise the Covenants of specific heroines(Node, Bill, Dodo, Shisha,
the Duchess, the Hatter, the Mock Turtle, Wolris, Tweedle Twins) to Lv3,
then make love with Node and after it chose to give up on your search. Your not required to do much more, at least that's what the English guide says.
Oh man, well the PasteBin doesn't say a thing about Tweedle Twins. Never once mentions them, so I guess I was doomed from the start. The Japanaese website I was also kinda using doesn't even list the Tweedle Twins in the list of pledges. Oh well

The game, for some reason, let me get Ending G on a new playthrough, so I just did that instead which also unlocked every cutscene in the room

Last edited:

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Oh man, well the PasteBin doesn't say a thing about Tweedle Twins. Never once mentions them, so I guess I was doomed from the start. The Japanaese website I was also kinda using doesn't even list the Tweedle Twins in the list of pledges. Oh well

The game, for some reason, let me get Ending G on a new playthrough, so I just did that instead which also unlocked every cutscene in the room
I mean you can still get them at mental ward after you max covenant with everyone else, I did the same thing like you, forgot the twin, came and made a covenant, made love to Node and end B.

SoulSearcher

Oct 6, 2019

The twins pledge was added in the second dlc, which is why is missing from the older walkthroughs.
I'm not sure if they are required for ending B, I had and old file right before ending B and I can still get it in the newest version (without said pledge).
I'll leave my old save here. It's right before ending B, just talk to node and make love.
Tell her that you are tired afterwards and the rest is pretty straightforward.

Pong11

May 23, 2018
I found an untranslated part in the game, not sure if it's only me since I couldn't find a post about it.
In a status menu, when you press right button two times, it'll show your attributes(?) and ailments(?), but that part is untranslated. Is anybody the same?

PS. I downloaded from this site, which said to be version 1.13 already, so I didn't patch again.

fallesian

Sep 11, 2019
Does anyone know the song the plays in the final fight aggainst Alice? From the vocals it sounds like a vocaloid song sung by one of the Kagamine twins, but I've never heard it before.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Does anyone know the song the plays in the final fight aggainst Alice? From the vocals it sounds like a vocaloid song sung by one of the Kagamine twins, but I've never heard it before.
napi-裏切りアリス feat. GUMI

Pong11

May 23, 2018
Does anyone have a throughout walkthrough or guide for this game? I followed this guide : till the end of it but it seems like the guide are not finished yet and I missed a lot of books and characters.

schala

Aug 3, 2020
Does anyone have a throughout walkthrough or guide for this game? I followed this guide : till the end of it but it seems like the guide are not finished yet and I missed a lot of books and characters.
I was also frustrated that there doesn't seem to be a very good, complete guide for the latest version, so I started making one

It's not "refined", but it gets every book, every pledge, all 6 memories, and it talks to RRH at least 10 times
I've followed the guide through myself once, and at the end you are able to get *any* ending you want
It doesn't get every little thing, but it does get some scenes, like the "secret" Black Souls 1 cutscene
It has a boss guide and there is no grinding involved whatsoever; it only uses Dream Souls to level up
It tells you where all of the "necessary" equipment items are and leaves you free to explore the rest if you want
It also only manipulates SEN once before getting the item that lets you change it freely

I've never shared a google doc, so I don't know if this works

I'm not done yet, and I don't know if anyone will ever find it useful, but it's here

Pong11

May 23, 2018
I was also frustrated that there doesn't seem to be a very good, complete guide for the latest version, so I started making one

It's not "refined", but it gets every book, every pledge, all 6 memories, and it talks to RRH at least 10 times
I've followed the guide through myself once, and at the end you are able to get *any* ending you want
It doesn't get every little thing, but it does get some scenes, like the "secret" Black Souls 1 cutscene
It has a boss guide and there is no grinding involved whatsoever; it only uses Dream Souls to level up
It tells you where all of the "necessary" equipment items are and leaves you free to explore the rest if you want
It also only manipulates SEN once before getting the item that lets you change it freely

I've never shared a google doc, so I don't know if this works

I'm not done yet, and I don't know if anyone will ever find it useful, but it's here
Thanks a lot.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes