RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Just found the game randomly from dlsite, and thought of buying it. Does the game enjoyable eventhough I didn't play the first game? I know it's a direct sequel, but some of the sequel game does great job explaining what happened in the prequel.
Not really, but since the game has some characters and plot from first game, you should try the first game before this since story is a piece of information lie around in dialogue and item, it's confusing even if you played through the first game cus the game leave that job to draw a full picture of lore to you.
The lore is amazing but you need to understand it , and it hard to achieve that without playing BS1.
That's being said you can try the game first and then follow up with BS 1 if you want to know more.
Gameplay wise, BS2 is far more complicated and improved as well as more engaging.

Reactions: Pong11

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Yo. Huge fan of the first game, and this game too, although I've not gotten massively far. Basically, came across a bunch of dead waifus thanks to a certain bird (or so I've been able to gather from skimming this thread). I also have no idea how to continue onwards, or if I even can. Got an ending that is pretty much not an ending, and depressing as fuck.

Does anyone have a non-spoilery guide to link so I can see how I can proceed? Tempted to do a re-run, but I don't want to miss anything. Thanks brethren.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Yo. Huge fan of the first game, and this game too, although I've not gotten massively far. Basically, came across a bunch of dead waifus thanks to a certain bird (or so I've been able to gather from skimming this thread). I also have no idea how to continue onwards, or if I even can. Got an ending that is pretty much not an ending, and depressing as fuck.

Does anyone have a non-spoilery guide to link so I can see how I can proceed? Tempted to do a re-run, but I don't want to miss anything. Thanks brethren.
Honestly doing a NewGame+ is kind of a theme in the game so I'd just jump in with your knowledge of who you need to stop and how to get there as quickly as possible.

To do a NewGame+ just go to the Dream Library after getting any Ending and use the new Crystal that has appeared for NewGame+.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Honestly doing a NewGame+ is kind of a theme in the game so I'd just jump in with your knowledge of who you need to stop and how to get there as quickly as possible.

To do a NewGame+ just go to the Dream Library after getting any Ending and use the new Crystal that has appeared for NewGame+.
Hmm, alright. I appreciate that information, thank you. I'll get popping with it till I figure out what to do. The cutscene with the undead chick was very interesting.

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020

Here you go mate.
Support the artist on DLsite if you can.
And damn...It still didn't work. Can't Guard Break the Old King still. Oh well. Thanks for the help! I'll just check out the Space Time Dungeon instead since my save file is obviously the problem.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
And damn...It still didn't work. Can't Guard Break the Old King still. Oh well. Thanks for the help! I'll just check out the Space Time Dungeon instead since my save file is obviously the problem.
If that's the problem, maybe try rushing to get an ending, and try NG+. If not maybe your save is bugged.
Since after the Old king , we got more unique superbosses. Really a pity to miss them.
I will try speed run the dungeon and give you a save as soon as I can.

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
If that's the problem, maybe try rushing to get an ending, and try NG+. If not maybe your save is bugged.
Since after the Old king , we got more unique superbosses. Really a pity to miss them.
I will try speed run the dungeon and give you a save as soon as I can.
Nah, its fine. I have over 30+ hours on this save as well as a favorite setup for my character since im picky on how my RPG based characters are. Such as name, skills, equipment and other things are. I don't really find the game as enjoyable if things like that are changed. So I might just stick with the spacetime dungeon and see if there's anything of interest there.

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
Nah, its fine. I have over 30+ hours on this save as well as a favorite setup for my character since im picky on how my RPG based characters are. Such as name, skills, equipment and other things are. I don't really find the game as enjoyable if things like that are changed. So I might just stick with the spacetime dungeon and see if there's anything of interest there.
Wow...Uhh...Spacetime dungeon sure is something. Like a reset to level one with luck/RNG being your bestest friend. Not really something i'd consider fun, but a challenge indeed.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Wow...Uhh...Spacetime dungeon sure is something. Like a reset to level one with luck/RNG being your bestest friend. Not really something i'd consider fun, but a challenge indeed.
Man everything is oneshotting you.
Have to avoid enemies and loot everything you can until floor 100 since it's like at difficulty 5 in New game without any equipment.
Suck ass to be honest.

curianhg

Jul 28, 2020
I'm doing the 1st playthrough and just realized that I can only keep 3 covenants and all the old covenants I made love just disappeared. So the important question now is can I decide who to keep or who not?
Just reached Bandersnatch now and want to keep her in the future and check out other future girls.
Also the caterpillar in the mushroom forest can give you free level up if you decided to do a covenant with her. Isnt that a game breaking deal since just keep lvl up and wreck all the enemies? I didnt lvl up much because it will make the game become boring.

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
I'm doing the 1st playthrough and just realized that I can only keep 3 covenants and all the old covenants I made love just disappeared. So the important question now is can I decide who to keep or who not?
Just reached Bandersnatch now and want to keep her in the future and check out other future girls.
Also the caterpillar in the mushroom forest can give you free level up if you decided to do a covenant with her. Isnt that a game breaking deal since just keep lvl up and wreck all the enemies? I didnt lvl up much because it will make the game become boring.
You are allowed to have as many covenants as you want. Theres no limit, unless you rape the NPC offering the covenant or their killed by the Jabberwock. Also, leveling up is not NEARLY as important as purchasing specific colored souls from Node the White Rabbit (She's in the Dream Library) and increasing specific stats such as Attack, Defense.etc. If you need a great way to grind for souls, then consider getting the Storm Breaker from the Mental Ward (Not neccesary, just makes your attacks NEVER miss), then retrieve the rings that double your souls output and drop rate (Found by spamming ENTER on the red book in the Dream Library), then lowering your sanity/SEN down by a way of your choosing until it's at 0, and heading to the Crash Chamber (Where you were in the beginning of the game). There's an enemy that spawns that appears as a floating set of eyes and drops a comfy amount of Souls if you kill it. Once you get enough attack levels from grinding, consider boosting the difficulty up from the white statue in the Dream Library so the eyes drop more Souls. At difficulty nine, they drop like 50,000 Souls per eye. Also, it takes A LOT of time to get overpowered in thus game, especially if your new because most bosses are rediculously overpowered. Some can dish out over a million damage in one hit and can have over a million HP. Don't worry about becoming overpowered, it's REQUIRED.

curianhg

Jul 28, 2020
You are allowed to have as many covenants as you want. Theres no limit, unless you rape the NPC offering the covenant or their killed by the Jabberwock.
So the reason my covenant list always only has 4 because this guy keep killing them???
For the being OP, I already knew from the 1st blacksoul game. But i still choose being not op in 1st blind playthrough so i can know which place should I go (mob being defeatable).
Anyway, this walkthrough is complete beside dlc right?

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
So the reason my covenant list always only has 4 because this guy keep killing them???
For the being OP, I already knew from the 1st blacksoul game. But i still choose being not op in 1st blind playthrough so i can know which place should I go (mob being defeatable).
Anyway, this walkthrough is complete beside dlc right?
Yep. it looks to be complete. I used it and got all the fairytales easily. As for the lack of getting all covenants, id need a screen shot or better explanation on whats happening to help because if the Jabberwock kills any covenant NPCs, she kills ALL of them. Not just a couple or a few. You can tell the Jabberwock is about to do so when all ten torches located above the white door at the top of the Dream Library are on fire.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Yep. it looks to be complete. I used it and got all the fairytales easily. As for the lack of getting all covenants, id need a screen shot or better explanation on whats happening to help because if the Jabberwock kills any covenant NPCs, she kills ALL of them. Not just a couple or a few. You can tell the Jabberwock is about to do so when all ten torches located above the white door at the top of the Dream Library are on fire.
It's JuBJuB at the Watch Tower though.

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
It's JuBJuB at the Watch Tower though.
I think it's a Clock Tower, but same difference. Just make sure you get rid of JubJub by rape and confinement in the dungeon or killing her. Also, I hear one person talk about a weapon called "Mirandas Weapon"? Not sure if they were speaking the name of the little girl in the Chaos/Spacetime dungeon, but I am at wonder if that's an actual weapon or not.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
I think it's a Clock Tower, but same difference. Just make sure you get rid of JubJub by rape and confinement in the dungeon or killing her. Also, I hear one person talk about a weapon called "Mirandas Weapon"? Not sure if they were speaking the name of the little girl in the Chaos/Spacetime dungeon, but I am at wonder if that's an actual weapon or not.
On Beach of Grief or Wailing Beach, look for Double stone on the right, south east of the Bonfire, there is a hidden path that has a Nightmare Spirit
Defeat it, then go straight East to rejoin with your old company, fight her 9 times to get the axe, pretty op at Chaos Dungeon above 10+ Depth since enemies defense is really high.
P/s finish quest of Griffin, pledge Queen of Heart Lorina and read the notice board in front of the entrance in the castle.
Griffin will fight together with you.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
On Beach of Grief or Wailing Beach, look for Double stone on the right, south east of the Bonfire, there is a hidden path that has a Nightmare Spirit
Defeat it, then go straight East to rejoin with your old company, fight her 9 times to get the axe, pretty op at Chaos Dungeon above 10+ Depth since enemies defense is really high.
P/s finish quest of Griffin, pledge Queen of Heart Lorina and read the notice board in front of the entrance in the castle.
Griffin will fight together with you.
She kicked my ass mutiple times until I figured out a pattern.

curianhg

Jul 28, 2020

My covenant list is the dodo bird, gei snake billy, caterpillar, queen of heart, the hungry woman in the mansion (forgot her name) and those above. The snake and the bird are already gone from their current location, havent checked the others yet.
Also, I have some other questions.
1. What do Fear and Oilment status do?
2. Got the train ticket to queensland, I assume I should go to the downward of the bloodpond to use this right? Already defeat the Iron Maiden boss but the mob after that is too strong for me currently, I'm checking some other locations first. Here is my location list.

3. The side boss in slaughter house - the chicken is strong, does he have any special pattern like throwing dung vs bandersnatch = ez win?
4. I can go to the white door in the library to rescue Alice now,is it one of the ending or not?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes